Trump Told Homeland Security To Take Its Orders From Lou Dobbs, Former Official who is endorsing Biden Says

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

you can't make it up

from the article:

“The president would call us and ... he would say, ‘Why the hell didn’t you watch Lou Dobbs last night? You need to listen to Lou. What Lou says is what I want to do,’” Taylor said.

“So if Lou Dobbs peddled a conspiracy theory on late-night television or made an erroneous claim about what should be done ... at the border ... the president wanted us to be tuning in every night,” he added.

Taylor said he didn’t have time to watch Dobbs while the 250,000-person DHS was “trying to guard against some of the most severe threats to this country.”

“We can’t be watching Lou Dobbs and taking our orders from him, but this happened on a regular basis,” Taylor said.

He accused Trump in a blistering Washington Post op-ed of sacrificing national security for his personal benefit.

Trump once asked if America could swap Puerto Rico for Greenland and that he frequently made disparaging comments about the Puerto Rican people.

Trump has responded to Taylor’s criticisms by saying he’s a ”disgruntled employee” and a “real stiff” whom he has “never heard of.”

Any time anything uses the word "official" its best to ignore it. Period.

I remember a few years ago when the Empty Suit brigades liked the words " a comprehensive plan"- which is political speak for grab hold of your wallet we're coming for more! We are GODvernment, we're here to help!

• Banned
Wow........................Lou Dobbs? Really?

This clown show of a presidency is getting stranger and stranger.
Progs are getting their marching orders from TV comedy talk show hosts.
Good news on the corona is bad news for Biden. Bad news on the economy is good news for Biden. And the Trump hating, pro Democrat left media that 80%-90% of Americans turn to for their primary source of news control the narrative. Any questions?‬

You know, when Dobbs was on CNN, I used to watch him (many many years ago), but then he started to go further and further towards the right, which is why I stopped watching him.

Figures he'd move from CNN to FOX news.

you can't make it up

from the article:

“The president would call us and ... he would say, ‘Why the hell didn’t you watch Lou Dobbs last night? You need to listen to Lou. What Lou says is what I want to do,’” Taylor said.

“So if Lou Dobbs peddled a conspiracy theory on late-night television or made an erroneous claim about what should be done ... at the border ... the president wanted us to be tuning in every night,” he added.

Taylor said he didn’t have time to watch Dobbs while the 250,000-person DHS was “trying to guard against some of the most severe threats to this country.”

“We can’t be watching Lou Dobbs and taking our orders from him, but this happened on a regular basis,” Taylor said.

He accused Trump in a blistering Washington Post op-ed of sacrificing national security for his personal benefit.

Trump once asked if America could swap Puerto Rico for Greenland and that he frequently made disparaging comments about the Puerto Rican people.

Trump has responded to Taylor’s criticisms by saying he’s a ”disgruntled employee” and a “real stiff” whom he has “never heard of.”

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit the Leftist Sheeple believe ....

Remind me again why this "Former" Homeland Security Agent is relevant?

A POS that confides with Fake News CNN ....

Hey ....

Here's the psycho sign :

you-are-here-meme-2020-e1577827015657.png

Forum List

Back