Trump to Puerto Rico....I gave you paper towels, why arent you better already?

You might want to inform the OP, your comrade seems to be under the impression that a 3,500 square mile power grid can be reconstructed in a few weeks.

If it can't be reconstructed in a few weeks....why is Comrade Trump threatening to pull FEMA

He didn't, he just said the islanders need to step up and do more for themselves. They've cleared less than 10% of the roads at this point, electrical crews and aid can't make it down blocked roads. Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility.

"Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility."

Ugh, it is so nauseating to see people try to polish up turds like this to provide cover for the moron. No, Trump was only trying to deflect any perception of his own failure by turning it onto the people of Puerto Rico (a classless, infantile move), while simultaneously and shamelessly pursuing his little vendetta against the mayor. This is juvenile, classless, cruel behavior unbecoming of his office.

Only problem is there is no failure, it nothing but a fabrication of the left. The San Juan mayor and her puppeteer Louis Gutierrez are trying to score cheap political points. What does the governor have to say?

"Only problem is there is no failure"

If you weren't so rabid and read a bit more slowly, you'll notice i didn't say there was. See, it doesn't matter at all to Trump if there actually IS a failure or not, he only cares about the possible perception of his own failure.

I like you circular reasoning, how could there be a perception of failure, if there was no failure to begin with? Oh right, fake news. LMAO

Trump has to keep dabbling in evil to appease his base. Fuck him.

Christ, why couldn't Maria have hit last year, when we still had a real President? My family in San Juan still has no electricity or water. And all the pussy grabber can think to do is insult them.
and if the same shit was happening there if Obama was president, i bet you would say he has done the best he can do....right OS?....
Would Obama be insulting the people of Puerto Rico and whining about it costing money to keep them alive? Would Obama have initially resisted lifting the Jones Act because he didn't want to upset "business interests?" Would Obama have failed to this day to call for donations and help for the island?

Because then yes, I would be pissed.

If it can't be reconstructed in a few weeks....why is Comrade Trump threatening to pull FEMA

He didn't, he just said the islanders need to step up and do more for themselves. They've cleared less than 10% of the roads at this point, electrical crews and aid can't make it down blocked roads. Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility.

"Trump is just trying to motivate them to step up and take more responsibility."

Ugh, it is so nauseating to see people try to polish up turds like this to provide cover for the moron. No, Trump was only trying to deflect any perception of his own failure by turning it onto the people of Puerto Rico (a classless, infantile move), while simultaneously and shamelessly pursuing his little vendetta against the mayor. This is juvenile, classless, cruel behavior unbecoming of his office.

Only problem is there is no failure, it nothing but a fabrication of the left. The San Juan mayor and her puppeteer Louis Gutierrez are trying to score cheap political points. What does the governor have to say?

If you weren't so rabid and read a bit more slowly, you'll notice i didn't say there was. See, it doesn't matter at all to Trump if there actually IS a failure or not, he only cares about the possible perception of his own failure.

I like you circular reasoning, how could there be a perception of failure, if there was no failure to begin with? Oh right, fake news. LMAO

"how could there be a perception of failure, if there was no failure to begin with?"

Because people may believe someone who says there is failure, of course. Dude, that was kind of a stupid question that, I think, you might have avoided by putting just a wee bit more effort into your thought process.

He doesn't say much. He has not released any clear data on restoration efforts. Neither does FEMA.

Why do you think that is?

I can't find any current articles on the recovery efforts, I'm guessing no news is good news. But the governor has had nothing but praise for the federal response.

That's my point. The governors last statement was a week ago on the 7th.
FEMA's data is sketchy at best.

Don't you think there would be major stories from the Trump hating MSM if things weren't better? They never pass an opportunity to bash Trump.

There are. Change your channel.

Trucking Problems Slow Aid Delivery in Puerto Rico

Nurses on Ground in Puerto Rico Warn Dire Conditions, Slow Relief Effort Posing Urgent Health, Safety Crisis

New Storms Set Back Relief Efforts on Puerto Rico

In Puerto Rico mountains, more than muddy roads delay relief efforts

Trucking problem story has been on going but no one is starving to death because they've been flying helicopters laden with supplies to communities. Nurses union in conjunction with that douche bag Mayor came up with this shit. Bad weather? It can't be controlled.

Do you ever think of actually going to the DoD to find out the truth about aid and relief efforts?

Read the links, dope. There are hundreds of thousands who have not seen a hint of aid for going on a month. The roads are impassible due to congestion. How long do you imagine people can go before strife and illness claim thousands?

I can't find any current articles on the recovery efforts, I'm guessing no news is good news. But the governor has had nothing but praise for the federal response.

Don't you think there would be major stories from the Trump hating MSM if things weren't better? They never pass an opportunity to bash Trump.

Nurses on Ground in Puerto Rico Warn Dire Conditions, Slow Relief Effort Posing Urgent Health, Safety Crisis

So if you read all the links, the major problems are weather, washed out roads, not enough trucks and politicians. The supplies are there they just have a distributions problems, which begs the question again, why aren't the bringing these people into shelters?

I knew you would say that.
No, those only impede progress. The real problem is we're rolling up on a month and there are hundreds of thousands of people who have not seen a single hint of aid. If there is no aid reaching their communities, WTF is a shelter?

Trump needs to put thirty thousand troops on the ground to provide security and ensure the aid gets where it's needed. Maybe another ten in air operations and specialized support of all kinds.

shel·ter
[ˈSHeltər]

NOUN
  1. a place giving temporary protection from bad weather or danger.
protect · shield · screen · cover · shade · save · safeguard · preserve ·

So your solution is to put another 40,000 people on the island that have to be supported? How do you do that with no supply chain in place, they are having enough problems providing supplies to the people that are already there.

So if you read all the links, the major problems are weather, washed out roads, not enough trucks and politicians. The supplies are there they just have a distributions problems, which begs the question again, why aren't the bringing these people into shelters?

No, those only impede progress. The real problem is we're rolling up on a month and there are hundreds of thousands of people who have not seen a single hint of aid. If there is no aid reaching their communities, WTF is a shelter?

Trump needs to put thirty thousand troops on the ground to provide security and ensure the aid gets where it's needed. Maybe another ten in air operations and specialized support of all kinds.

shel·ter
[ˈSHeltər]

NOUN

So your solution is to put another 40,000 people on the island that have to be supported? How do you do that with no supply chain in place, they are having enough problems providing supplies to the people that are already there.

We do it all the time, dope. That's what the military does.

A shelter with no supplies is just a place to die.

"how could there be a perception of failure, if there was no failure to begin with?"

Because people may believe someone who says there is failure, of course. Dude, that was kind of a stupid question that, I think, you might have avoided by putting just a wee bit more effort into your thought process.

Excuse me, you said you didn't say there was no failure,

"Only problem is there is no failure,

well yes you did. When you figure out if there was or not, let me know.

Last edited:

shel·ter
[ˈSHeltər]

NOUN

Actually that's not what the military does. You don't put anyone in the field unless you have a support system in place.

And like I said earlier, many of the hotels on the island have convention facilities that are accessible from the ports and air ports where supplies are coming in. If need be they can power them with generators.

shel·ter
[ˈSHeltər]

NOUN

Actually that's not what the military does. You don't put anyone in the field unless you have a support system in place.

And like I said earlier, many of the hotels on the island have convention facilities that are accessible from the ports and air ports where supplies are coming in. If need be they can power them with generators.

Don't tell me what the military does. I've done it.

You and this shelter shit. How do people who have been cut off and have not seen any aid for going on a month get to those shelters, dope? Maybe Trump should send in Chinooks to haul people out, eh?

If you had read my links you would have seen that even the immediate outlying ares of San Juan are inaccessible and have not seen aid.

shel·ter
[ˈSHeltər]

NOUN

You and this shelter shit. How do people who have been cut off and have not seen any aid for going on a month get to those shelters, dope? Maybe Trump should send in Chinooks to haul people out, eh?

If you had read my links you would have seen that even the immediate outlying ares of San Juan are inaccessible and have not seen aid.

You've done it, for what 3 or 4 years? Have you been directly involved in planning the logistics to support even a single battalion and their equipment for a 3-4 month deployment?

Christ, why couldn't Maria have hit last year, when we still had a real President? My family in San Juan still has no electricity or water. And all the pussy grabber can think to do is insult them.
and if the same shit was happening there if Obama was president, i bet you would say he has done the best he can do....right OS?....
Would Obama be insulting the people of Puerto Rico and whining about it costing money to keep them alive? Would Obama have initially resisted lifting the Jones Act because he didn't want to upset "business interests?" Would Obama have failed to this day to call for donations and help for the island?

no you wouldnt.....you forget,i have read many of your posts,you would do what you have to do to make your little party look good,and will do whatever it takes to make that other little party look bad.....if obama was slow to act on PR you would have come up with some reason why,if he was slow to lift the jones act,you would have been here telling us why he was slow to do it.......you far lefties hate trump because thats what you were told to do,just like your kin on the far right were told to hate obama.....far left,far right,not much different in attitude.....

shel·ter
[ˈSHeltər]

NOUN

You've done it, for what 3 or 4 years? Have you been directly involved in planning the logistics to support even a single battalion and their equipment for a 3-4 month deployment?

Why are you arguing against relief efforts for your fellow Americans?

If our military can deploy to the other side of the Earth, establish a FOB in a remote province, then it can certainly do the same 1,200 miles away in PR.

Trump is not leading. He's allowing the chaos to hamper relief efforts. A few more weeks of this and the death toll will be in the thousands.

no you wouldnt.....you forget,i have read many of your posts,you would do what you have to do to make your little party look good,and will do whatever it takes to make that other little party look bad.....if obama was slow to act on PR you would have come up with some reason why,if he was slow to lift the jones act,you would have been here telling us why he was slow to do it.......you far lefties hate trump because thats what you were told to do,just like your kin on the far right were told to hate obama.....far left,far right,not much different in attitude.....

Obama would not have been slow to act.

Why are you arguing against relief efforts for your fellow Americans?If our military can deploy to the other side of the Earth, establish a FOB in a remote province, then it can certainly do the same 1,200 miles away in PR.Trump is not leading. He's allowing the chaos to hamper relief efforts. A few more weeks of this and the death toll will be in the thousands.
`
`
Connon_Sense1.jpg

Why are you arguing against relief efforts for your fellow Americans?If our military can deploy to the other side of the Earth, establish a FOB in a remote province, then it can certainly do the same 1,200 miles away in PR.Trump is not leading. He's allowing the chaos to hamper relief efforts. A few more weeks of this and the death toll will be in the thousands.
`
`
Connon_Sense1.jpg

You have nothing to say?

Donald Trump: We cannot aid Puerto Rico 'forever' - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump suggested Thursday that Puerto Rico is going to have to shoulder more responsibility for recovery efforts from Hurricane Maria, saying the federal government's emergency responders can't stay there "forever."
His comments -- in which he also blamed the beleaguered island for a financial crisis "largely of their own making" and infrastructure that was a "disaster" before the hurricane -- come as Puerto Rico still reels from a lack of electricity, public health access and a rising death toll. Texas and Florida -- two states Trump won during last year's presidential election -- also were struck by severe hurricanes recently, but the President has made no public indication that the federal government is pulling back on its response there.
He wrote in two separate tweets, "'Puerto Rico survived the Hurricanes, now a financial crisis looms largely of their own making.' says Sharyl Attkisson. A total lack of........accountability say the Governor. Electric and all infrastructure was disaster before hurricanes. Congress to decide how much to spend..."

He continued in a third tweet: "We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!"

Seems our president is annoyed that he has not gotten as much credit as he thinks he deserves
Yo ahole...what was easier to prevent...the hurricane that blasted PR...or the fires that burned Napa valley?
Do you have a point?

Excuse me, you said you didn't say there was no failure,

"Only problem is there is no failure,

well yes you did. When you figure out if there was or not, let me know.

I'll try this one more time:

My words: "No, Trump was only trying to deflect any perception of his own failure "

As you can see, I clearly was speaking directly to the perception of failure, as Trump sees other people having it.

Now that we have your little dance out of the way....does it make more sense? Trump is a reactionary turd, and his tweets about Puerto Rico have nothing to do with anything except addressing and massaging his own ego. Period.

You stupid motherfucker. I have many family members in Puerto Rico that have no power or water and are in line, waiting for scraps like people you see in 3rd world countries in Africa. Fuck you and your partisan bullshit. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.
in other words im right....and you calling me partisan?.....you, one of the most one sided asswipes here?....what a joke....and fuck you asshole,this conversation had nothing to do about your family....but because i was right about what i said about you and what you are,you all of a sudden you bring them into it..you are a bigger jerk than shootspeeders,and thats saying something about you.....maybe you should take your own advice and do everyone here a favor and kill yourself...

Obama would not have been slow to act.
was that what i was talking about?....or was i talking about something else?...

You stupid motherfucker. I have many family members in Puerto Rico that have no power or water and are in line, waiting for scraps like people you see in 3rd world countries in Africa. Fuck you and your partisan bullshit. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.
in other words im right....and you calling me partisan?.....you, one of the most one sided asswipes here?....what a joke....and fuck you asshole,this conversation had nothing to do about your family....but because i was right about what i said about you and what you are,you all of a sudden you bring them into it..you are a bigger jerk than shootspeeders,and thats saying something about you.....maybe you should take your own advice and do everyone here a favor and kill yourself...
You were wrong and should go fuck yourself, you coward and total failure a human being

Forum List

Back