Trump to declare national emergency

A Dem president can pull the same shit with climate change,,gun control or anything else that upsets the Republicans
Obama kind of did it with DACA.

He went after gun stores and ammo, too. Let the left try that shit again, America is gonna blow up, and the left will say "Oh! We're sorry, please don't whoop me again!".

Bottom line: We're gonna stomp you if you MFers try anything heinous.

Make no mistake, everybody is pissed off at your antics. The 8 years of Obama are not forgotten, dumbasses.

McConnell caved on the National Emergency stance because he knows he is dealing with a mental degenerate. trump was ready to shut down the Government again if the National Emergency option was doomed. McConnell assured him that it isn't. McConnell caved to the whinging of a 12 year old aging man....

The Republicans show how small they really are...The Courts will need to stop the Dictator....
McConnell knew that another extended shutdown would be a disaster for the party in 2020 and Trump didn't give a shit. He would shutdown the government permanently rather than compromise.

Yet he did compromise and declared National Emergency, so you utterly fail with that post. Dumbass.

A Dem president can pull the same shit with climate change,,gun control or anything else that upsets the Republicans

He went after gun stores and ammo, too. Let the left try that shit again, America is gonna blow up, and the left will say "Oh! We're sorry, please don't whoop me again!".

Make no mistake, everybody is pissed off at your antics. The 8 years of Obama are not forgotten, dumbasses.
Obama didnt do nothin with guns; congress had control.
But Trump has banned bump stocks. Apparently youre confusing EO with emergency declaration.
i73d1upwqtg21.jpg

But Trump has banned bump stocks. Apparently youre confusing EO with emergency declaration.
i73d1upwqtg21.jpg

Go fuck off, liar!

New Illinois Anti-Gun Law Already Forcing Gun Shops to Close

The day that motherfucker proposed gun confiscation, is the day he would die.

That's why he didn't do it.

Slippery turd he was. I had to buy 9mm because I couldn't get .22

Fuck it, that okay! 9mm is a lot more powerful and not that much more expensive.

ISIS sympathizer he was.

Last edited:
He's not setting a precedent. He's not the first to do this. He's following the precedent previous presidents have set.
He is the first president since the National Emergencies Act was passed to subvert the will congress by declaring a national emergency and proceeding contrary to the wishes of congress using unauthorized funds.
he's doing the will of the people.
Oh really. Show me a national poll that supports the president's decision to build a wall by declaring a national emergency using unauthorized funds.
no. Polls only find people who answer their phones to strangers. Most of us who voted for Trump, don't.
So you have no way to support your statement.
2020 the only poll that counts.

He is the first president since the National Emergencies Act was passed to subvert the will congress by declaring a national emergency and proceeding contrary to the wishes of congress using unauthorized funds.
he's doing the will of the people.
Oh really. Show me a national poll that supports the president's decision to build a wall by declaring a national emergency using unauthorized funds.
no. Polls only find people who answer their phones to strangers. Most of us who voted for Trump, don't.
So you have no way to support your statement.
2020 the only poll that counts.

I got $10 on Trump right now.

i73d1upwqtg21.jpg

Go fuck off, liar!

Slippery turd he was.

ISIS sympathizer he was.

Some proof you need?

A) Obama expanded gun rights, only ordered mental health records to be released for background check to keep nuts from having guns.

B) Trump bans bump stocks.

i73d1upwqtg21.jpg

Go fuck off, liar!

Slippery turd he was.

ISIS sympathizer he was.

Some proof you need?

A) Obama expanded gun rights, only ordered mental health records to be released for background check to keep nuts from having guns.

B) Trump bans bump stocks.

:th_spinspin:

Get real, he tried to keep veterans getting benefits from owning guns. Fuck You! :1peleas::fu:

I can elaborate on some of his traitorous activities as well. You wanna play, little bird?

Last edited:
This isn't winning...He signed a bill that keeps the deficit spend-a-thon continuing unabated.
Mr. Oddball, President Obama whittled our military down, way down. I don't want to criticize President Obama, but Trump takes his Oath of Office very seriously when it comes to National Security. To keep predators from harming us, it cost over 60 billion to 70 billion two years in a row to get the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast and National guards up to snuff. I'm likely right of you on spending, but when it comes to the military, those fellows and women put their lives on the line for us, and to keep the world a safer place because of them and their long blue, green, khaki, and white uniform lines for generations untold, and often, unsung due to confidentiality necessary to operate in this world. Trump is cutting spending in other areas. Some won't like that, but the military needs to be always vigilant in a world that gets curiouser and curiouser with advances in military going exponential on us. He assured us things would settle down soon. He has to do this. And he's in the conservative corner to the annoyance of Congressional spendthrifts who want to increase pet rock projects, outlaw many freedoms we enjoy, and harass conservatives by all means available to themselves. They're not seeing Homeland Security at all. All they're seeing is the samo-samo apparatus to increase frivolous spending, not military support needed in today's world. President Trump has only stepped up to the plate and done what absolutely must be done to prosper the nation and the many nations in the world. If anyone can do it, they have to have military backup that shoots only when necessary to protect the lives of us all. Remember shock and awe? Ugly stuff, but it cured about 5 countries from going to war on a serious basis and likely saved the better part of a billion lives on the African continent and Eurasia.

The devil is in the details, and so are the angels.

trumps diaper must have a leak. I'm close to the perfect recipe for venison jerky. Want some?

trumps diaper must have a leak. I'm close to the perfect recipe for venison jerky. Want some?

I wanna kick you in your prostate with a steel-toed boot, faggot.

Tired of the leftist bullshit, sorry. I know you from elsewhere, anyways.

You're a leftist faggot, just like the FSM avatar guy. Y'all are about the same.

Those who support Trump and his unique presidency are feckless, and will never admit they are supporting a megalomaniac.

For the edification, if not an awakening to those MAGA hat wearers:

Feckless: lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible.

Megalomania: obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.

McConnell and the Senate Majority are Feckless; Trump is a megalomaniac.

Feckless? Having an unchecked border and allowing millions to enter illegally sounds pretty feckless...dumbass.

:CryingCow:

the border is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from unchecked - dumbass.

You slithered in. The wall would have stopped you.

Finish the wall.

what wall ?

you mean the FENCE that 43 started ?

THERE AINT GONNA BE NO WALL ..... Deal with it Cupcake .. :cryhug_1_:
The Secure Fence Act of 2006 supported by both parties at a cost of about 2 billion started in 2006 and completed in 2015 and the doubling of the size of the border patrol under Obama and Bush are the most significantly security measures every taken on our southern border. Prior to fencing there was hundreds of miles of border that was secured by a single cable and signs that said US border. People would walk back and forth across the border as easily as you would walk across the street. The major technology in use was cell phones which only worked in selected area. As a result of these changes, illegal entry across the southern border dropped from 1.1 million in 2005 to 337,000 in 2015 and the apprehension rate increased from less than 70% to 90%. In 2018 due to increased security on the border and large numbers applying for asylum we had a total apprehensions of approximately 390,000. However 120,000 were people that enter thru ports of entry to request asylum bringing the actually number of illegal border crossing apprehensions to 270,000, a record low.
https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2017-Dec/BP Total Monthly Apps by Sector and Area, FY2000-FY2017.pdf

I wanna kick you in your prostate with a steel-toed boot, faggot.

Tired of the leftist bullshit, sorry. I know you from elsewhere, anyways.

You're a leftist faggot, just like the FSM avatar guy. Y'all are about the same.
You sound like a faggot, having to use a steel toe boot to fight me and all. ;)

Those who support Trump and his unique presidency are feckless, and will never admit they are supporting a megalomaniac.

Megalomania: obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.

Feckless? Having an unchecked border and allowing millions to enter illegally sounds pretty feckless...dumbass.

Finish the wall.

what wall ?

The Secure Fence Act of 2006 supported by both parties at a cost of about 2 billion started in 2006 and completed in 2015 and the doubling of the size of the border patrol under Obama and Bush are the most significantly security measures every taken on our southern border. Prior to fencing there was hundreds of miles of border that was secured by a single cable and signs that said US border. People would walk back and forth across the border as easily as you would cross the street and the major technology was cell phones which only worked in selected area. As a result of these changes, illegal entry across the southern border dropped from 1.1 million in 2005 to 337,000 in 2015 and the apprehension rate increased from less than 70% to 90%. In 2018 due to increased security on the border and large numbers applying for asylum we had a total apprehensions of approximately 390,000. However 120,000 were people that enter thru ports of entry to request asylum bringing the actually number of illegal border crossing apprehensions to 270,000, a record low.
https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2017-Dec/BP Total Monthly Apps by Sector and Area, FY2000-FY2017.pdf

You kinda forgot about
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
Legacy of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986

"The president couldn't have been much more mistaken. People on all sides of the immigration argument agree that the 1986 Reform Act was a failure: it didn't keep illegal workers out of the workplace, it didn’t deal with at least 2 million undocumented immigrants who ignored the law or were ineligible to come forward, and most of all, it didn't stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the country."

Time to make it happen, leftist asshole!

I don't like when illegals are in front of me @ Walmart spending $369 on who the fuck knows what household supplies and I'm there with a ham, beans, and toilet paper and my bill is $106 and I'm paying cash and they're paying EBT.

Fuck that shit.

Last edited:

He is not a dumbass if his goal is the downfall of America.

We must stop giving the enemies of America the assumption of fraternity.

They are NOT our brethren.

They are enemies of America.

The Crossfield Memo gives us the right to treat them as enemies of America if they post like enemies.

No matter what they say.

The same kind of barrier we support at the border needs to be erected here online.
Substitute Germany for America in your post and I would swear it came out of Mein Kampt.

Because you were there, amirite? STFU you fucking leftist retard.

Unless you barely escaped the ovens of Hitler, STFU you retarded faggot.

You weren't there, and you are a dipshit. Don't worry, I'll prove it beyond any shadow of a doubt when you reply, you fucking piece of shit leftist shill.

That is not a win if he signs it.
Look into the damn details of the bill. Pelosi played the GOP hard and made them all look like buffoons for voting for this bill.

And no, I am not a leftie

He doesn’t have a choice. It’s veto-proof.

And when he declares a national emergency, they’ll quash that too because it’s unconstitutional.

Since when has our Constitution been followed by a President? Every President pushes his powers just beyond our Constitution as does every Congress.

The only thing that matters to the Democrats or the Republicans is if their side is the one pushing it. Very sad what the two party system has done to my country. How is your high speed rail coming along?
Yes, each president does push his powers at times beyond the constitution. Eventually we will reach a tipping point and the president becomes Il Duce, and congress becomes an outmoded institution. Donald Trump's National Emergency Declaration is bringing us much closer to that point. When other presidents follow in his footsteps, we will be there.
Mr. Flopper, please encourage your party leaders to support the wall. Didn't you see the Angel moms crying about their losses of loved ones from illegals? They're not bringing to our country the cream of the crop, they're sending their own citizens over here who are inured in the serial crimes and gangs. Many of them are not coming here to work, they're coming here to break in and steal, to bring drugs so lethal a little of it can kill a whale shark (all 21 tons of it) in a New York minute, and to human sex traffic underaged children, which is bad for both sides. We shouldn't have one single death from illegals. President Trump indicates that Homeland Security's numbers are accurate. If thousands of Americans are dying because of this trouble, President Trump has the responsibility to provide for the common defense from these predators, the Congress has a responsibility to allot funding for it. And we owe it to our fellow Americans to make sure they are protected. Please use your appeal to have them listen to the hurt that's going on from this awful situation down there. I hope your fellow democrats will have a heart also for their fellow citizens not to let another one of us die from illegal antics. Don't let them turn their backs on Angel moms and dads. Please.

That retarded leftist fuck is better off playing catcher with high velocity copper-jacketed lead.

Don't beg that fuck for a damn thing. Smacking like a bitch is what he needs.
I know some leftists are determined, but I believe that some things speak to both sides, and if it would save thousands of American lives, Mr. Morrison, I'd beg on the corner with a well-used metal cup. I come from a proud military family, but for the thousands who died at the hands and behest of coyotes and drug lords, I shed tears when I say vespers at night, every evening of the year, even though I'm a senior. I learned it from my grandma when I was 4 years old and on. Every year on red poppy day, grandma would take me down to the Weingarten's store in Denver Harbor, Houston, where she'd let me hold the glass jar for the money people would put in it to pay red poppies the ladies crafted from crepe paper, for veterans bills from WWI and WWII who were having a hard time before the government made improvements in providing for the full care of those who gave life and limb for America. I think of her often, her Auxilary work and giving her time to gather treats for the wounded soldiers, most of whom are now gone and so is she. And until Eisenhower came along, she was a Democrat, but she loved her country more than party. That's the American way, and from every conversation I've walked away with the full understanding that regardless of party, I was speaking to Americans, many of them descended from families who lost loved ones in every war since they got here. I try to keep on my heart a small placque that says we all see the round world and agree it is round, but we also have 360 degrees in the full circle of it that sees something people on the opposite side are blind to. It will be okay, because we can pray for those who have to make decisions in Congress, and hope they come out on the side of what the framers said had to be done, and that is full participation in providing for the common defense, starting with the President's oath of office.

Keep up your Chin, Mr. Morrison. Right will be done sooner or later at the border. But right now, we have elements on the south of our border that have sights on American goods and proffer overinflated delusions thereof to take people's money for bringing them safely to the border, and many bodies have been found after they cross when they find out for the first time they were lied to. If they protest to much, they're a corpse. If not, they proceed on hoping someone will come along and friend them into a little food and shelter until they can find a job. This particular border has too much blood spilt already. Yet, there are a lot of people in Congress with their head in the sand on both sides, because they can't see the other side of the globe that the other side sees. I pray that God will show our leaders in all three branches of the government to come to an agreement to stop the killing down there.

Last edited:

i73d1upwqtg21.jpg
Actually your wrong obama want to put a ban on some guns but his own party wouldnt go for it.

Now plastic face pelosi shit head schummer omar the muslim and cortez the ding bat moron can suck it

I knew Trump would win
pelosi-trump.jpg
That is not a win if he signs it.
Look into the damn details of the bill. Pelosi played the GOP hard and made them all look like buffoons for voting for this bill.

And no, I am not a leftie

He doesn’t have a choice. It’s veto-proof.

And when he declares a national emergency, they’ll quash that too because it’s unconstitutional.

Since when has our Constitution been followed by a President? Every President pushes his powers just beyond our Constitution as does every Congress.

The only thing that matters to the Democrats or the Republicans is if their side is the one pushing it. Very sad what the two party system has done to my country. How is your high speed rail coming along?
Yes, each president does push his powers at times beyond the constitution. Eventually we will reach a tipping point and the president becomes Il Duce, and congress becomes an outmoded institution. Donald Trump's National Emergency Declaration is bringing us much closer to that point. When other presidents follow in his footsteps, we will be there.
I pray that that will not happen, that powers remain civil and responsive to the situation that is confronting American families who live along the southern borders, regardless of race, creed, or clan. Schools are not funded to accommodate people from two cultures, but they're trying, and many school teachers have to go to night school to learn another language, accept cultural differences, and understand and accept children who according to state laws must pass certain competencies by the sixth grade or yep, lose funding.

Schools are only part of the suffering. The same number of teachers whose hands were full just teaching American kids are having to time them out while they go through the same material in another language. When May 30 rolls around, it takes them all summer to recuperate if they are over 40. Going to summerschool is not uncommon for teachers pursuing methodologies and experts in time management for changes they have to make. Even so, I've heard some very good educators worry out loud about American kids being cheated out of their time. Some districts just can't raise enough money to hire more teachers. It's a desert out there, and in years of drought, ranchers are hurting, barely able to scrape together enough money to pay what taxes used to be and facing bankruptcy due to high overbearing taxes. :(

Worst of all, the teachers are upset because if the foreign child comes in the 5th grade with no school behind him, They have exactly 2 years to get them ready to do advanced work. We're talking basic reading, writing and arithmetic. Computer? Yep, that too.

Finish the wall.

what wall ?

The Secure Fence Act of 2006 supported by both parties at a cost of about 2 billion started in 2006 and completed in 2015 and the doubling of the size of the border patrol under Obama and Bush are the most significantly security measures every taken on our southern border. Prior to fencing there was hundreds of miles of border that was secured by a single cable and signs that said US border. People would walk back and forth across the border as easily as you would walk across the street. The major technology in use was cell phones which only worked in selected area. As a result of these changes, illegal entry across the southern border dropped from 1.1 million in 2005 to 337,000 in 2015 and the apprehension rate increased from less than 70% to 90%. In 2018 due to increased security on the border and large numbers applying for asylum we had a total apprehensions of approximately 390,000. However 120,000 were people that enter thru ports of entry to request asylum bringing the actually number of illegal border crossing apprehensions to 270,000, a record low.
The trouble with statistics about people with street savvy who know how to elude detection is a lot more slipped in than was detected by official counts. I'm sorry to say, that likely was planned to fluff a politician. What a million people snuck in undetected?

I have a hunch, sir, just a hunch, that the lack of detection is about the same as the number of criminals who get caught.-- which used to be exactly 2% before cameras were on all red lights, many businesses, and street lamps in some areas. Out on that border, it's nowhereland unless someone puts a camera every 10 yards or so. And for every detection device in which one may be found, there's a smartass somewhere that can foil it with various turnoff mechanisms that can hustle a hundred warm bodies through while smart fingers are on the button. I'm thinking Homeland Security having such a far larger number of crossings than Border Patrol and sedentary devices may be more accurate. The press Acostas were deaf to what President Trump was trying to tell them about their erroneous statistics. They'd be more truthful to report what they heard. Instead, they piss on the Angel moms when they uphold the lies they know rather than the Homeland Security Trump spoke of. Not one single one of them asked for an exact statistic from Homeland Security. Not one of them. They were just looking for a way to beat up and body bag Trump's message to America. That's obvious to me. It's not obvious to those who have an exaggerated case of TDS. You do not strike me as one of them.

Libs are going to be beside themselves !

President Donald Trump will sign the border-security agreement that heads off a government shutdown but declare a national emergency at the same time to build his proposed wall, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday. The agreement contains less money than Trump wanted but heads off another government shutdown after midnight Friday. McConnell did not give any more details of the emergency declaration while speaking on the Senate floor.

Trump will sign border bill and declare national emergency: McConnell

Trump will sign border bill and declare national emergency: McConnell

Published: Feb 14, 2019 3:10 p.m. ET
If Gramm Rudman was unconst (and the Scotus said it was) I don't see how the national emergency law survives .... unless the scotus wants to play theoretical diddlylwinks by saying "congress can change it"

And McConnell will be all for amending the law to prevent misuse to just try and force spending congress won't allocate ... as soon as a dem is potus.
You know this law was meant to limit the powers of the president. The law allows the president to declare and emergency but also give congress the power to resend it.
I disagree that the law was ever about limiting the executive. Under the law the "emergency" exists when the president says so. Then to end the "emergency" congress must bipartisanly act to end the "emergency." The law is to allow congress not to act. It's lazy but the natural instinct is to have someone else to it for you, which is the path to totalitarianism ... or a monarchy. If the law was about anything else, it would provide an emergency automatically ends after some period of time unless Congress acts.

I think the laws really about the opposite. The revealing quote from Nixon - Frost is Nixon saying: if the president does it, it's not illegal.
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Nixon-say-When-the-President-does-it-that-means-that-it-is-not-illegal
I said the purpose of the law was to limit the president because previously there were a number of acts and court rulings under which the president might declare an emergency. The actual number was 470 which were mostly replaced by the new law. Some of these required Congressional oversight and others didn't. Some were perpetual and some had expiration periods. About the only thing in common to various statues and court rulings was the requirement to notify congress. This statue, unlike most of the previous statues, required the president to specify in detail the reason for the declaration, the actions planned, records of all orders and movement of funds, and periodic report to congress.

I agree the law stinks. The court actually removed veto power of the president making only a simple majority needed to resend the declaration. Unfortunately, congress passed and amendment restoring it. The act also gives the president far too much power without congressional approval.

The purpose of the law was to allow the president to act in a matter of hours in the case of a serious emergency where going to congress could take days or longer. It was also understood that the president would use this power for declarations that would have had unanimous support such as national disasters and attacks against the US such 911 and other matters in which passage by congress would have been a certainty. Until Trump, this was how the act was used. No president had used the act to subvert the will of congress.

Obviously, we need to change the law or future presidents will follow in Trump's footsteps which would be a transfer of power from congress to the president destroying valuable checks and balances. The problem is how do you get that legislation passed. Both sides are certainly drooling over the possibility of their man in the White House doing things that could never get passed by congress. Trump may well have opened Pandora's Box that has the potential of turning the government into an autocracy.

National Emergencies Act - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back