Trump to be grand marshal at 2020 Daytona 500!

Nice.

It would be cool to see him do this and it's great publicity for him and the 500.

I must say, like golf, I find the 500 about as interesting as watching paint dry. Gorgeous machines though.

I have heard that being there is the big thing.......that the effect of those cars driving past you at 240 miles an hour in a pack is something you have to feel rather than see.....

I wonder how close you have to be to feel that effect....

Looks like he'll be saying those famous words "Gentleman, start your engines!!"

Joe Nemechek will be driving the Trump Pence 2020 Camaro in the Xfinity series. Nice looking car!
Hopefully, he goes onto the track, and one of them runs him over.

Spoken by someone lucky to find his way out of his garage.
Another moronic response from another one of trump's ass-munching losers.

Lol.....evidently the perpetual loSiNg getting to you s0n!

Meanwhile, the ass munchers are winning! Today's 500 is like a big old celebration for all Trump supporters!! A great day to be an American.....plus we know all the lefties out there are sitting home all angry and miserable from 10 days of taking the big bumpy in the pooper!:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

Oh yes.....we know it's hot and stingy!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

^^^ I am just curious about who in NASCAR these days approves of our leader and who doesn't.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a fan of the late great Dale Earnhardt)
Why?
I am just curious with a good deal of NASCAR fans being more on the conservative side of things and all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly Trump is the greatest president in the history of the world everyone loves him Latinos blacks etc

Last edited:
^^^ I am just curious about who in NASCAR these days approves of our leader and who doesn't.

I saw interviews yesterday. They are greatful for the world wide attention the president will bring them.

^^^ That is great, but sadly because everyone has an opinion, anything can happen including those who are not interested in the sport becoming even more turned off where the sport is concerned. In other words, may the good outweigh the bad of course! :) :) :)

Why?
I am just curious with a good deal of NASCAR fans being more on the conservative side of things and all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Halle Trump is the greatest president in the history of the world everyone loves him Latinos blacks etc
If that is true, I have no complaints so far. :) :) :)

God bless you two and our leader always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

that the effect of those cars driving past you at 240 miles an hour in a pack is something you have to feel rather than see.....
They don't go 240mph- Indy cars aren't even that fast- at Daytona they try to keep them at right at 200 or a little less through rules because over that they become airborne in wrecks- feeling it is awesome though-
As for those who think it's boring it wouldn't be if you took the time to understand how it's accomplished- or, better yet, try it yourself and tell us how bored you were.

Joe Nemechek will be driving the Trump Pence 2020 Camaro in the Xfinity series. Nice looking car!

trump-car.jpg
Hopefully, he goes onto the track, and one of them runs him over.

We know. The only hope of keeping Trump from winning in November is assassination. Democrats are just getting more vocal about it.

that the effect of those cars driving past you at 240 miles an hour in a pack is something you have to feel rather than see.....
They don't go 240mph- Indy cars aren't even that fast- at Daytona they try to keep them at right at 200 or a little less through rules because over that they become airborne in wrecks- feeling it is awesome though-
As for those who think it's boring it wouldn't be if you took the time to understand how it's accomplished- or, better yet, try it yourself and tell us how bored you were.

Yep....restrictor plate racing.

Nice.

It would be cool to see him do this and it's great publicity for him and the 500.

I must say, like golf, I find the 500 about as interesting as watching paint dry. Gorgeous machines though.

I have heard that being there is the big thing.......that the effect of those cars driving past you at 240 miles an hour in a pack is something you have to feel rather than see.....

I wonder how close you have to be to feel that effect....
The sense on TV does not give us the understanding of being close to it. At those speeds and only a few inches from each other.

trump-car.jpg
Grand Dragon maybe...

Try.....GRAND WINNER!!

Especially these last 10 days honey!:flirtysmile4:

Just soooooooooooo much WINNING! And today just after 3pm, tens of millions of people will be toasting with beers when the President says those most famous words in racing!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

As they say in fly over country, Barry Hussein wasn't "from around here". It was embarrassing when he threw like a girl at opening day of baseball season. I wonder what he thought about America's other passtime, car racing? I bet he never had a drivers license.

Forum List

Back