Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

It is not the job of the police to "make shit happen" when people break the law. Their job is to protect lives and property. The man was NOT resisting in the video and he was cuffed. It was TOTALLY unnecessary for him to have been killed.

No but it does. Don't do the crime and your chances of shit not happening is greatly improved.

You try to do criminal things it may not go like you plan.

Sorry, your response shows you don't know what you're talking about and I don't pick on ignorant people. You may go

RE: Thread title

When I watch on TV the chaos, I have noticed that NOT all of the protesters are members of ethnicity X. There are some people of other ethnicities, too, who needed to be "controlled."

Personally, I think that some of the latter will eventually grow to realize that they made a grave mistake in participating in these disturbances.

They have been participating for a long while. Other groups have been combating this for decades.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

Seems it took 4 days. It wouldn't have if not for the violence.

Same with the officer who allegedly killed floyd? He was charged but that doesn't mean he did it?

He will get a trial and yes, everyone is innocent until proven guilty but he wasn't arrested until after evidence was collected. Unlike Floyd.

Was Floyd arrested or taken into custody? Do you know the difference?

The FOP says it's irrelevant even though all sources is calling it an arrest.

FOP Issues Statement on George Floyd Arrest Death

The FOP acknowledges he was a suspect in custody. Thanks.

Many officers are speaking out and saying that what was done to Floyd is never justified.

We have to make sure all officers understand that.
Who is defending what was done to Floyd?

"The restraint was necessary........"

Did you miss that?

The handcuffing may have been necessary. Taking him to the ground may have been necessary. Placing the officer's knee on the neck was absolutely not necessary.

We agree. "The restraint" was not necessary. So then one needs to ask why it happened.

It is not the job of the police to "make shit happen" when people break the law. Their job is to protect lives and property. The man was NOT resisting in the video and he was cuffed. It was TOTALLY unnecessary for him to have been killed.

No but it does. Don't do the crime and your chances of shit not happening is greatly improved.

Sorry, your response shows you don't know what you're talking about and I don't pick on ignorant people. You may go

You are confused.

If you don't want a policeman to put you in a position when his knee is on your neck then don't go to a Black owned store with the intent to pass counterfeit bills. Problem solved.

If you are going to be a criminal dumbass then bad things may happen to you and it is your own damn fault.

You are confused.

If you don't want a policeman to put you in a position when his knee is on your neck then don't go to a Black owned store with the intent to pass counterfeit bills. Problem solved.

If you are going to be a criminal dumbass then bad things may happen to you and it is your own damn fault.

If you don't want to get charged with murder, don't have such a callous disregard for someone in distress.

RE: Thread title

When I watch on TV the chaos, I have noticed that NOT all of the protesters are members of ethnicity X. There are some people of other ethnicities, too, who needed to be "controlled."

Personally, I think that some of the latter will eventually grow to realize that they made a grave mistake in participating in these disturbances.

White, brown, black, yellow, red.....whatever color person. Doesn't matter. They need to be arrested and charged if they're destroying and looting.

Looks like the officer may not have killed the shithead but he had PCP in his system that may have been the caused of his death.

George Floyd’s preliminary autopsy raises the question: Was this another rush to judgement?

By Peter Barry Chowka

Almost totally absent from the mainstream news Friday, as the violent insurrection in the wake of George Floyd’s death spread to cities nationwide, were the preliminary results of his autopsy. The report was part of the arrest warrant for Derek Michael Chauvin, the disgraced former Minneapolis police officer who was taken into custody on Friday afternoon and charged with the third-degree murder of Floyd while he was in police custody last Monday evening. The brief mention of the autopsy suggests that the case against Chauvin, and possibly his three colleagues assuming they too will eventually be charged, for being totally responsible for the death of Floyd may not be as cut and dried as previously thought. The Washington Times headlined its story Friday afternoon “Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy.” An examination of the official complaint (arrest warrant) for Chauvin includes this sentence from a paragraph about Floyd’s cause...(Read Full Post)

Seems to me if his death was not caused by asphyxiation "knee to the neck", he had underlying health conditions the officers were not aware of and was intoxicated or high to the point where it can be shown restraint was necessary for the safety of the officers and civilians in the area the officers could get their charges dropped.

It has been speculated that one of the intoxicants was Phencyclidine (PCP), (did not know that was still a thing) but if that was in his system then the officers would have had ample justification for the knee to the neck restraint.

I don't know if that will totally get him off. When a suspect cries of medical problems, an ambulance should be dispatched. Yeah, I'm sure most of the time the suspect is making it all up, but you can't take that chance.

Many officers are speaking out and saying that what was done to Floyd is never justified.

Did you miss that?

The handcuffing may have been necessary. Taking him to the ground may have been necessary. Placing the officer's knee on the neck was absolutely not necessary.

We agree. "The restraint" was not necessary. So then one needs to ask why it happened.

It seems that individual former policeman has an issue with use of force.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

You expect a Democrat to figure this one out? That would be a good one. These Democrats are rich, failure has become their comfort zone, full time all the time.

Trump needs to be careful however. The Democrats already fucked this up very badly, while Trump has done all of it the right way. He doesn't waste time while his opponents are a mystery.

Did you miss that?

One of the other officers was sued for knocking someone's teeth out while handcuffed.

He got away with it.

Did you miss that?

One of the other officers was sued for knocking someone's teeth out while handcuffed.

He got away with it.

Who runs the department, city, county and State? Rhetorical question.

Let's not assume he lost his teeth because he was compliant or something like. For all we know he struggled and took a knee to the mouth inadvertently. Call me crazy but I actually believe in the Constitution, golden rules, shit like that because the source was far wiser than we.

Even with an 8 PM curfew and the national guard the rioting continued unabated well into the night! What are the police so afraid of?

Did you miss that?

He got away with it.

Who runs the department, city, county and State? Rhetorical question.

Let's not assume he lost his teeth because he was compliant or something like. For all we know he struggled and took a knee to the mouth inadvertently. Call me crazy but I actually believe in the Constitution, golden rules, shit like that because the source was far wiser than we.

"Punched and kicked a handcuffed suspect".

Cop who knelt on George Floyd's neck involved in police shooting

Okay, don’t send in the National Guard. Let Minneapolis burn. Watch businesses pull out of communities and not come back. Then what? Blame Trump and guilt businesses for leaving?
Now you’re gettin’ it.
In a crowd of Antifa scum, every shot would kill a communist piece of shit. Nobody should be protesting but Floyd family.

Forum List

Back