trump: they were looking for Hillary Clinton's emails NOT A JOKE!

Trump isn't making excuses for the illegal raid, far from it,
He's just trying to figure out the reason the raid took place? ... :dunno:
Trump is just being Trump. I will be glad when the trumpers move on and trump finds some other entertainment, that jacking off his base for donations.

Trump is just being Trump. I will be glad when the trumpers move on and trump finds some other entertainment, that jacking off his base for donations.
Why would he move on? He is shilling millions off his cult. He has some big loans coming due and he is milking every penny he can out of his devoted, yet very confused, cult.

Why would he move on? He is shilling millions off his cult. He has some big loans coming due and he is milking every penny he can out of his devoted, yet very confused, cult.
Also the word cult.....in the dictionary there is a picture of a big ole donkey under the word, so you have that one backwards too.

Trump is a private citizen. Its you Dimmers that keep bringing him back into the limelight and will make him the next president.
If only you could keep your mouths shut.....

Trump is a private citizen. Its you Dimmers that keep bringing him back into the limelight and will make him the next president.
If only you could keep your mouths shut.....
He seems more like a cult leader, feeding the cult his Kool-Aid, to me. In this case, some people outspoken in the cult, advocate violence to achieve goals. Like Joe said, this is not acceptable under our laws.

He seems more like a cult leader, feeding the cult his Kool-Aid, to me. In this case, some people outspoken in the cult, advocate violence to achieve goals. Like Joe said, this is not acceptable under our laws.
I think you need to review what an actual cult is.....you Dims have made Trump our best chance to oust the true cult, we didn't pick him. Your actual cult follows orders from the Reich without fail and never question even the stupidest ramblings of Pinochijoe or the Gepettos manipulating his strings. You seem way too smart to be one of those.

And how can you talk to us about violence? Are you laughing while you type??

I think you need to review what an actual cult is.....you Dims have made Trump our best chance to oust the true cult, we didn't pick him. Your actual cult follows orders from the Reich without fail and never question even the stupidest ramblings of Pinochijoe or the Gepettos manipulating his strings. You seem way too smart to be one of those.
But, independents just go by the law and expect others to conduct themselves in accordance. It would be nice if they weren't assholes, but you can't have everything.

Quite often. Many of the hard core MAGA crowd on here are quite laughable, in their delusions.
Uh huh. When I heard Poopeypants declare me an enemy of the US last night I wanted to laugh, until I realized it wasnt a joke. Pretty delusional though.

Forum List

Back