Trump the Perfect Idiot

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
Thank goodness we have Mr Trump as POTUS and that knucklehead Obama is out drowning somewhere. America looks so much better in Red, White and Blue.

Only colors Obama cared about were Black and the fag colors of shame

-Geaux

‘Trump threatened Friday morning to end White House press briefings, arguing that “it is not possible” for his staff to speak with “perfect accuracy” to the American public.’

Trump threatens to cancel White House briefings because it is ‘not possible’ for his staff to speak with ‘perfect accuracy’

Trump has perfected ignorance, incompetence, and idiocy.
well as far as posting goes jones you aint far behind......care to comment?....

"Judge Janine", who I never saw before, has an upcoming interview with Trump.
I've seen excerpts of it, she looks like a campy drag queen.

‘Trump threatened Friday morning to end White House press briefings, arguing that “it is not possible” for his staff to speak with “perfect accuracy” to the American public.’

Trump threatens to cancel White House briefings because it is ‘not possible’ for his staff to speak with ‘perfect accuracy’

Trump has perfected ignorance, incompetence, and idiocy.

It's very hard for liars to keep their stories in perfect sync. Trump tells so many lies there isn't anyone that could keep track of the list. And Spicer is about to get nuked again on Saturday Night Live by Melissa McCarthy. I saw the video of her driving around as Spicer on her podium in New York and fell on the floor. THAT was funny.

Forum List

Back