Trump Tells Senators: My Three Oldest Children Were All Unmasked By Obama and His Minions On Inauguration Day

Beyond disgusting.
Start the executions.

This has got to be satire. The three "children" to whom he refers are adults with children of their own who voluntarily accepted jobs in his administration. They were all potty trained a long time ago.

What is not satire is the unmasking frenzy that occurred in the Obama Admin. after Trump won. Nixon was mean, spiteful, and vengeful. Obama took that to the next level.

You mean like Trump's rapid unmasking escalation in his first two years? 27,000?

I understand it's routine for the intelligence community to require unmaskings in their course of duty. How many of Trump administration unmaskings were requested by the VP Pence.... or an ambassador? That would be apple-to-apple.

You're comparing apples to Buicks.

Not at all. You're making no such distinctions on your side.

Beyond disgusting.
Start the executions.

This has got to be satire. The three "children" to whom he refers are adults with children of their own who voluntarily accepted jobs in his administration. They were all potty trained a long time ago.

What is not satire is the unmasking frenzy that occurred in the Obama Admin. after Trump won. Nixon was mean, spiteful, and vengeful. Obama took that to the next level.

You mean like Trump's rapid unmasking escalation in his first two years? 27,000?

I understand it's routine for the intelligence community to require unmaskings in their course of duty. How many of Trump administration unmaskings were requested by the VP Pence.... or an ambassador? That would be apple-to-apple.

You're comparing apples to Buicks.

Not at all. You're making no such distinctions on your side.

Huh? The whole point of this inquiry is to find out why your VP and other personnel NOT ASSOCIATED WITH COLLECTING INTEL were requesting unmasking? Me (and my side) don't care what the spooks were doing. We want to know why the executive branch, under the kenyan klown, was run like a criminal cartel and spying on the opposing political party.

I'm surprised you need that to be explained to you.

Trump and his acolytes have been really frothing lately.

Trump and his acolytes have been really frothing lately.

That's because Trump has handled this virus situation badly (and continues to do so) as well as the fact that the economy is currently in the crapper. He's gotta find someone to blame this on quick so he can try to get reelected.

Forum List

Back