Trump tells it like it is.Ny Times is FAKE news.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The Ny Times same as ALL major media outlets.LA times,Boston Globe,Kc star,the list goes on and on,all major mainstream media is fake news they and all mainstream media really ARE the enemy of the people.

I am not a trump supporter by any means but sure is great to see a president come out and tell it like it really is. any thinking american knows alternative news is the best form of media,they are not biased at all like the mainstream media.:thup:

Trump Calls NYT ‘Enemy of the People’, Slamming News Reporting as False

Like I said,I am not a trump supporter in the least but it sure is nice to finally have a president come out and tell it like it is and speak thew truth.:dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Ny Times same as ALL major media outlets.LA times,Boston Globe,Kc star,the list goes on and on,all major mainstream media is fake news they and all mainstream media really ARE the enemy of the people.

I am not a trump supporter by any means but sure is great to see a president come out and tell it like it really is. any thinking american knows alternative news is the best form of media,they are not biased at all like the mainstream media.:thup:

Like I said,I am not a trump supporter in the least but it sure is nice to finally have a president come out and tell it like it is and speak thew truth.:dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Most respected news organization on the planet

I was under the impression that Trump supporters got their news from Twitter.

This is getting really close to conspiracy theory talk.

How do you breath with your head so far up your ass?

ROTFLMAO!!!! Given your piss poor attempts to get across a coherent point? I have to believe that they would cringe at your endorsement of the NYT....as sullied as their reputation has become.

Point to you

Name a news source with better journalistic standards than The NY Times

ROTFLMAO!!!! Given your piss poor attempts to get across a coherent point? I have to believe that they would cringe at your endorsement of the NYT....as sullied as their reputation has become.
Same goes to you

Name a more respected or award winning news source

Point to you

The New York Times controversies - Wikipedia

Same goes to you

Name a more respected or award winning news source

90 percent of all media is owned by six conglomerates whose heads belong to the same think tank groups and attend Bilderburg meetings. They are all equally repulsive, infiltrated by CIA operatives and they lie with impunity.

Point to you

A hundred years will do that

What you don’t answer is how The NY Times responded to those controversies

Nobody has higher journalistic standards than the Times

Point to you

By all means, keep touting the pro-globalist propaganda paper to your heart's content. I will bypass them as it pertains to honest, unbiased journalism.

Point to you

FOX NEWS BABY...….

Point to you

Bull Shit….

The nyt’s is a lying liberal rag….

No wonder they can barely stay afloat….

All liberal media lies and makes shit up with unnamed sources…

The jig is up with you tards and your propaganda….

Riddle me this Tard…….

How long has your libtarded media been telling you

any day now, and it will all be over for Trump?

And you Tards keep posting these tic toc posts.

You lap up their bs up like warm milk….

It’s got to suck to be that stupid….

Point to you

By all means, keep touting the pro-globalist propaganda paper to your heart's content. I will bypass them as it pertains to honest, unbiased journalism.
NY Times is accountable for the credibility of what they report

Trump is not

Point to you

Bull Shit….

Riddle me this Tard…….

Fail

Why can’t you name a more credible source for news than The NY Times

Point to you

FOX NEWS BABY...….
Not even close

Fox News itself claimed in court that they are entertainment and not constrained by facts

Point to you

NY Times is accountable for the credibility of what they report

Trump is not

The nyt’s is nothing but libtard propaganda…..

Only you zealot tards believe and/or push their bull shit………….

All of their story’s start out with unnamed sources say……………

Point to you

Bull Shit….

Riddle me this Tard…….

Fail

Why can’t you name a more credible source for news than The NY Times

Any right source is more credible than your lying fact twisting nyt’s rag

whose only decent use is to line bird cages.

Forum List

Back