Trump Trump tells his voters they were vicious,

So Willow Tree is right about you. You've just excused those who beat an old man!
You would have to give me the article, I read lost of stuff on this site, with no links, and if it came from a Trumpette I really want to see a link.
I don't see what difference it would make. You've already decided which way to look, and selective ignorance seems to be your M.O. So supplying you with "the article" or "a link" would be pearls after swine.
Was This Man Beaten for Supporting Trump? We Asked the Cops Is this it, he was taken in good condition to the hosp. and they have no idea who he voted for. False news.
That's not even the point. You've already excused the beating of that old man, whether it really happened or not. Your reply is just more of your selective-ignorant, default mode. We are talking about your attitude to any number of circumstance with regards to Hillary's loss ..... ultimately Trump's win. There are several examples (in this thread alone) where you had ample opportunity to put on an honourable face. You side-stepped each and every one of them.

And here's a man who lied about his nationality, lied about his birth place, and lied about his religion ...... with the nerve to refer to Putin as "the former head of the KGB". Obama's got balls, that bastard.

Hey Trump said he was an American citizen. He lied about nothing, born in Hawaii, and to an American Mom. Raised in Hawaii.:) He is more an American citizen that Melania, by the way where are her papers?

Did you watch it? I did. It was funny. The crowd liked it, he liked it, I liked it. You can't see anything in context, it's simply beyond your grasp. That's WHY you are a liberal.

No I didn't not watch it, I can't stand his voice and his talk, about nothing. I read that a bottle was thrown at a reporter, that was nice hey.

I guess everyone was in all the one big ugly nasty joke, hey. Yes that is why I'm now a democrat,. I find him and his crowds behavior nauseating.
Nothing nasty about it, you're just a thin skinned snowflake.

I'm a baby boomer. In my life I have never seen such a spectacle of horrible behavior as I have seen the trump crowds, it made me ill to watch. He makes me ill.
I haven't seen any Trump supporters kill cops, turn their cars over, riot, burn stores, block traffic, etc. etc. You have very different morals than I do!

Did you watch it? I did. It was funny. The crowd liked it, he liked it, I liked it. You can't see anything in context, it's simply beyond your grasp. That's WHY you are a liberal.

No I didn't not watch it, I can't stand his voice and his talk, about nothing. I read that a bottle was thrown at a reporter, that was nice hey.

I guess everyone was in all the one big ugly nasty joke, hey. Yes that is why I'm now a democrat,. I find him and his crowds behavior nauseating.

I'm a baby boomer. In my life I have never seen such a spectacle of horrible behavior as I have seen the trump crowds, it made me ill to watch. He makes me ill.
I haven't seen any Trump supporters kill cops, turn their cars over, riot, burn stores, block traffic, etc. etc. You have very different morals than I do!

Yes well I haven't either but that story sounds and looks to be false.

You have selective vision then.

You have selective vision then.
EXACTLY.

Forum List

Back