Trump task force lets postal service hike prices for Amazon

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The United States Postal Service should have more flexibility to raise rates for packages, according to recommendations from a task force set up by President Donald Trump, a move that could hurt profits of Amazon.com Inc and other large online retailers.
Trump Task Force Lets Postal Service Hike Prices For Amazon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well good then the greedy SOB doesn't make out on huge postal services pocketing how much of our money. Down fall whatever impact the money he stuffs into his pockets, is our loss too since we will pay for whatever loss this idiot takes on.

Items will go up in price in order to cover the losses he puts into his pocket.

The United States Postal Service should have more flexibility to raise rates for packages, according to recommendations from a task force set up by President Donald Trump, a move that could hurt profits of Amazon.com Inc and other large online retailers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well good then the greedy SOB doesn't make out on huge postal services pocketing how much of our money. Down fall whatever impact the money he stuffs into his pockets, is our loss too since we will pay for whatever loss this idiot takes on.

Yay more taxes on you

I agree with trump----reduced prices for AMAZON---is a kinda
pork barrel thing

How in the fuck can the postal service hike prices "for Amazon"?

Do you ever actually READ the Alex John Brinkley Jones swill you regurgitate, before you puke it?

Trump is doing everything in his power to cut taxes for the wealthiest and corporations, and raise them for everyone else. Tariffs, now online shipping. And tax cuts expiring for everyone but the wealthiest. And his broke farmer fans and rust belt fans applaud.

Do you ever actually READ the Alex John Brinkley Jones swill you regurgitate, before you puke it?
the PO would only be able to raise their rates until they break even.....trump apparently thinks the PO should make a profit on this....

the PO would only be able to raise their rates until they break even.....trump apparently thinks the PO should make a profit on this....
The USPS began delivering on Saturdays because they were making so much money off of Amazon

The USPS began delivering on Saturdays because they were making so much money off of Amazon
do you mean Sundays?....

do you mean Sundays?....
Maybe. Fuck if I know.

pogo---I am not clear on the details----but somehow Amazon was
getting a holiday deal-----sorta----kinda-----I think

Unfortunately our only source on that seems to be Rump, the manchild with the diaper rash about Jeff Bezos. Sadly that's the Romper Room mentality we've been saddled with but it's clearly not a reliable source.

Here's an analysis from a while ago....

Trump is doing everything in his power to cut taxes for the wealthiest and corporations, and raise them for everyone else. Tariffs, now online shipping. And tax cuts expiring for everyone but the wealthiest. And his broke farmer fans and rust belt fans applaud.

I think that you are posting propaganda

Unfortunately our only source on that seems to be Rump, the manchild with the diaper rash about Jeff Bezos. Sadly that's the Romper Room mentality we've been saddled with but it's clearly not a reliable source.

I am not entirely sure-------anyone out there know the actual stuff?

I think that you are posting propaganda
True or false, Trumps tax cut was made permanent for the wealthiest and corporations, and only temporary for the rest. True or false, tariffs increase the price of goods as a tax would, which more adversely impacts those earning less relative to the wealthiest. True or false, increasing the price of shipping in a personal feud with Jeff Bezos would increase the price of goods, which more adversely impacts those earning less relative to the wealthiest. True or false, farmers who are hemorrhaging money due to Trump’s trade wars, and rust belters whose auto jobs are leaving because Trump’s trade wars increased the cost of manufacturing, voted for Trump.

I would defer to Harry Dresden . He knows everything about things going postal. :D

I would defer to Harry Dresden . He knows everything about things going postal. :D
its been a few years but not much has changed im sure......

Forum List

Back