Trump Talked Badly About Some Women So I Want To Vote For A Criminal Instead. Does This Make Sense?

You guys realize she probably killed Reno to stop the release of a video of bill raping a girl? They gave her 24 hours to drop out -- the video was supposed to come out of FBI/NYPD. Then Reno dies? What are the chances?

AMAZING the level of conspiratorial delusion....just amazing. (probably a condition associated with losers.)
Yeah. You think winning, by hook or by crook (or WITH a crook in this case) is justified.

Liberals have apparently decided that it's more important to win than it is to elect an honest, compitent, and reliable person to the office of POTUS.

This why we keep getting stuck with these low-life, back-stabbing, professional criminal politicians who only end up stealing us blind.

Show me where Trump plead the 5th.

Basically the so-called 5th, is a right to NOT implicate oneself......Refusing to show your tax returns is tantamount to pleading not wanting to incriminate oneself.

Show me where Trump plead the 5th.

Basically the so-called 5th, is a right to NOT implicate oneself......Refusing to show your tax returns is tantamount to pleading not wanting to incriminate oneself.
Bull shit.

Totally different.

Pleading the 5th is a right not to incriminate yourself.

No law states you must expose yourself to scrutiny from political hacks by releasing your returns......the same goes with opening up your fucking medical records or your college transcripts.

Last edited:
Liberals have apparently decided that it's more important to win than it is to elect an honest, compitent, and reliable person to the office of POTUS.

This why we keep getting stuck with these low-life, back-stabbing, professional criminal politicians who only end up stealing us blind.
Left Wingers have no problem with electing a criminal because they are all criminals. Leftism is a cult of criminality.

Forum List

Back