Trump Takes Credit For Ending The Pandemic!

This is right out of the totalitarian handbook.

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

We're way down the rabbit hole now, folks. That I can tell you.
So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!
No dummy. The point is that it has NOT BEEN DEFEATED

Once again Kaz totally dismantles G5000. I mean I am in fucking awe. #BlowTrump!!! Maga

His link doesn't support his thread title or OP. Yes, that is dismantling him, doggie. Nowhere did Trump say the Biden virus was over. Let's do something you're better at.

Here's a stick, go get it boy, go get it, go get it, ... good boy. Here's a treat. I'll throw it again, go get it boy ...

Infection 'rates' are going up because testing is increasing.

Do all of you ' Orange man haters' also hate science?

Clue: Covid is a virus - herpes is a virus - measles are a virus - the common cold is a virus - the flu is also a virus.
There are NO cures for viruses!

Only vaccines can stave off viruses.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/cor...actively-preparing-for-launch-of-vaccine.html

Oh look at the pharm companies making $$$$$ off of a vaccine.
infection rates are going up because of testing?

Then why are hospitalizations up again? I wish what you said was true, but I think what you're seeing is people who never would have even known they had it, before there was so much more testing. Those people were always there, we just didn't know it. When hospitalizations go way down, then your hopes may be correct. They say that's what happened to the Spanish flu. It mutated into less of a killer. But we're not seeing that yet based on hospitalizations.

Hospitalizations are not 'up again'.

You are correct regarding testing.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You guys will fall for anything.
you really should shut up, retard.

View attachment 408263

even this spokesperson admits it, and calls the bragging bullshit "poorly worded".
Retard, read what it actually says, then go read their report as well. Obviously, to those educated, they mean working to end the pandemic. Once again, you like to twist in the wind. Won’t work.

If Trump told the rubes the moon was made of cheese, they would go out of their way to defend him.

Sad.

Democrat rubes go start threads saying things like that Trump claimed to have ended a pandemic, then you link to an article that doesn't say he said that ...

View attachment 408263

even this spokesperson admits it, and calls the bragging bullshit "poorly worded".
Retard, read what it actually says, then go read their report as well. Obviously, to those educated, they mean working to end the pandemic. Once again, you like to twist in the wind. Won’t work.
the initial press release was posted. i even posted a pic of the relevant part. if you cannot read that, then look at the other link provided by me, where a spokesperson admits that the posted press release was badly worded.

have some backbone and honesty, trumptard. HA, i crack myself up.

Clue: Covid is a virus - herpes is a virus - measles are a virus - the common cold is a virus - the flu is also a virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/cor...actively-preparing-for-launch-of-vaccine.html

Known infections are going up because of testing. Duh.

Where do you get that infection "rates" are going up?

We would have record hospitalizations and 1000 deaths a day with or without testing.
Actually MORE than that considering that testing assists with quarantining and contact tracing.
Do you people plan on being stupid for the rest of your lives, or is Trumpism causing this temporarily?

You don’t know that with more testing those showing slight or no symptoms will be found whereas without testing they would never be known?
Why do you think Obama quit testing for H1N1? Not because it went away...

In the county I am in, we had zero deaths and the lowest per capita infection rate reported in the State. I guess those 6 deaths we got recently were from testers going out and beating those 6 people to death with the Testing Kits. Yuppers, more testing means more deaths if you beat people to death with the kits.

This is right out of the totalitarian handbook.

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

We're way down the rabbit hole now, folks. That I can tell you.
So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!
No dummy. The point is that it has NOT BEEN DEFEATED

This is how stupid Democrats are. BIDEN said that Trump claimed to have "ended" the coronavirus and you're treating that as a Trump quote.

This is why you idiots are up to now what, 20K documented lies about what Trump said?

Yes.

If testing hadn't increased the 'infection rate' wouldn't increase.

View attachment 408263

the initial press release was posted. i even posted a pic of the relevant part. if you cannot read that, then look at the other link provided by me, where a spokesperson admits that the posted press release was badly worded.

have some backbone and honesty, trumptard. HA, i crack myself up.
I did read it. What you did was just read the first line and nothing else.

In the county I am in, we had zero deaths and the lowest per capita infection rate reported in the State. I guess those 6 deaths we got recently were from testers going out and beating those 6 people to death with the Testing Kits. Yuppers, more testing means more deaths if you beat people to death with the kits.

I'll give you a pity rimshot

Don't twist my words.

Then why are hospitalizations up again? I wish what you said was true, but I think what you're seeing is people who never would have even known they had it, before there was so much more testing. Those people were always there, we just didn't know it. When hospitalizations go way down, then your hopes may be correct. They say that's what happened to the Spanish flu. It mutated into less of a killer. But we're not seeing that yet based on hospitalizations.

Hospitalizations are not 'up again'.

You are correct regarding testing.

Again, are you permanently ignorant, temporarily ignorant or just one of those speak no evil/ hear no evil/ see no evil monkeys?

We would have record hospitalizations and 1000 deaths a day with or without testing.
Actually MORE than that considering that testing assists with quarantining and contact tracing.
Do you people plan on being stupid for the rest of your lives, or is Trumpism causing this temporarily?

How long do you plan to fuck the country and shut down over a virus which has less than a half percent death rate and those are overwhelmingly people who already have underlying conditions? Until November 4, Turd Man?

you obviously have never heard of antiviral drugs. stop spewing nonsense. you are cleary not qualified.

Forum List

Back