Trump takes 32-25 lead in New Hampshire after midnight voting

from your link

Don't read too much into the results from these towns. They lean conservative and tend to vote Republican, and obviously represent an extremely small sample. Dixville voted for the Republican in every election since 1960 — including Barry Goldwater who lost in a landslide to Lyndon Johnson — until going for Obama in 2008, and splitting the vote between Romney and Obama in 2012.

from your link

Don't read too much into the results from these towns. They lean conservative and tend to vote Republican, and obviously represent an extremely small sample. Dixville voted for the Republican in every election since 1960 — including Barry Goldwater who lost in a landslide to Lyndon Johnson — until going for Obama in 2008, and splitting the vote between Romney and Obama in 2012.
Thanks dog, we had no idea.

LANDSLIDE!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Double Akbar......yo...

i havnt information about congress election.
can democrat win senate in this election ?
please explain it
From what I hear/hope it will end up 52-48 in favor of repubs. But then obama thinks we have 57 states...so who knows!

From what I just saw on FOX news Trump is doing really well in Ohio. Don't know if that will hold but they are getting ready to party.

Double Akbar......yo...

i havnt information about congress election.
can democrat win senate in this election ?
please explain it
From what I hear/hope it will end up 52-48 in favor of repubs. But then obama thinks we have 57 states...so who knows!

From what I just saw on FOX news Trump is doing really well in Ohio. Don't know if that will hold but they are getting ready to party.
So am I. Scotch rockets and chicken wings...

I didn't even know this was possible....

One electoral college voter vows not to vote for 'Criminal' Hillary if she wins his state - another considering the same

Feeling the Bern, Hillary?

Does Hillary really need to get more than 270 electoral votes to win? She might, if two Democrat electors follow through on their threat not to give her their electoral college votes - even if she wins their state in a landslide.

And guess what... They're both from Washington state, and they're both former Bernie Sanders supporters. Could it be that Hillary's internal DNC corruption is coming home to roost?

The first elector is Robert Satiacum, and he is absolutely vowing not to give Hillary his vote - even if it means she loses the election. In fact, he says he hopes that's what happens.

From the Seattle Times:

One of Washington state’s Democratic presidential electors is vowing not to cast his Electoral College vote for Hillary Clinton — even if she wins the state handily on Election Day.

“No, no, no on Hillary. Absolutely not. No way,” said Robert Satiacum, a member of Washington’s Puyallup Tribe who had supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders as the Democratic presidential nominee.

He had earlier told various media outlets he was wrestling with whether his conscience would allow him to support Clinton and was considering stepping aside for an alternate elector. But on Friday, he sounded firm, even if the election is close.

“I hope it comes down to a swing vote and it’s me,” he said. “Good. She ain’t getting it. Maybe it’ll wake this country up.”

The second elector is not as adamant, but does admit he is still weighing his options.

Bret Chiafalo, a Democratic elector from Everett who is also a Sanders supporter, said he is considering exercising his right to be a “conscientious elector” and vote for the person he believes would be the best president.

“I have no specific plans, but I have not ruled out that possibility,” he said.

Washington state imposes a thousand dollar fine for electors who exercise their right to buck the will of the voters. Satiacum says he's fine with that, and claims there are "a few" Democrat electors willing to follow his lead. As he puts it “We are looking down off the cliff. As humanity we are there. We cannot go four more years with either of these idiots."

One electoral college voter vows not to vote for 'Criminal' Hillary if she wins his state - another considering the same

Forum List

Back