Trump supporters, please take no offense, but.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Recently, I reviewed a poll that showed that almost 60% of Trump supporters are white, men, with NO college education and 20% of those had also not finished high school.

Is there an implied message there.....somewhere???

Recently, I reviewed a poll that showed that almost 60% of Trump supporters are white, men, with NO college education and 20% of those had also not finished high school.

And which Free Trade media outlet was this?

Do we really want to go into the non-educated branches of each parties voter support?

Do we really want to go into the non-educated branches of each parties voter support?
95% of either parties constituents are ignorant of economics and how our political system works.

I'm going with "Trump appeals to the common man".

Yes, apparently those folks were not brainwashed and lied to by the so called educators.

emphasis on 'common'

and do you think that's a good thing?

emphasis on 'common'

I find the implied elitism in your post quite illuminating. Did you intend to reveal it quite so much? People are people. Are we supposed to despise some because they believe other than we do?

Yeah, I've noticed all those Mensa folks from the Bernie/Hillary camps violently attacking Trump supporters at various rallies.

Are you kidding me? Three quarters of them haven't mastered the English language
Stealing and burning hats, throwing eggs, torching the American flag, etc. is universal language. They don't need no stinkin' English!

The most common sensed people on the planet.

Their minds haven't been corroded by liberal academia.

And just a clue, the level of a person's education does not measure their intelligence.

emphasis on 'common'

I find the implied elitism in your post quite illuminating. Did you intend to reveal it quite so much? People are people. Are we supposed to despise some because they believe other than we do?

He's a wannabe intellectual elite....emphasis on wannabe

There are a lot of old guys who never finished high school because they had quit to help at the family farms or work to help support their families. So that number isn't surprising.

Also not surprising that many students come out of college favoring liberal views, as that is what is taught more than anything in some colleges. Being educated isn't the same as being intelligent. Just means you were taught a certain way.

The left has a lot of support from Hispanic immigrants, both legal and illegal. Many are not educated at all and don't even speak English. They understand about amnesty and free stuff because ads have been running for a long time in Mexico. Obama and the Mexican president teamed up for that.

Look at some of the inner city neighborhoods. The schools are horrible. Many of those people vote Dem, too.

Point is that many learned about things the hard way. And no education is far better than a liberal indoctrination.

I question the 60% white men. I think that's total bullshit having seen people at the rallies.

I think this "poll" is an attempt to paint Trump supporters as racist idiots. Hillary is desperate so no surprise that her minions resorted to this to try and make her look good.

You didn't provide a link.

emphasis on 'common'

i don't despise people because they believe differently.

but do you not see a problem when a candidate's major appeal is only to people without an education?

Yes, apparently those folks were not brainwashed and lied to by the so called educators.

It is suggested that the more intelligent a person is, the more susceptible they are to subliminal messages and brainwashing.

In other words, a person with average(100) IQ can see bullshit much easier than a person with a 120 IQ.

Yes, every thing has a drawback....

The most common sensed people on the planet.
again, emphasis on 'common'

a lack of education is not a badge of honor and certainly doesn't indicate better judgment or greater insight.

Forum List

Back