Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Answer this...why did he steal a van load of docs from the White House? Why when he finally returned most of them a year later did he continue to hold back some of those records.

You do know that for him to do any of that is illegal right?

I don't care.

I don't care.

I don't care.

I hope it is illegal as hell and he gets away with every bit of it, so you can know how we felt with Hillary, Hunter Biden selling us out to China and ever other dirty deed.

You all do not realize yet how fully you have effed up, and the level to which we no longer care about the laws you stomp on every single day. You are the bully on the playground breaking every rule, but running to the teacher the second someone breaks one on you.

Guess what?

The other kids on the playground have had enough and are livid.

Deal with that.

He was made a federal Judge in 2018...

Now who was President in 2018..

Do you think Trump appointed him? Is Trump in charge of everything that happened everywhere in 2018?

That's the Republican Party these days folks

Yes. Own it. Read it again and again. Then deal with it all day long.

Then, go take a long look in the mirror, and realize this has been you all along.

Then deal with it some more.

He was made a federal Judge in 2018...

Now who was President in 2018..
Magistrate Judges are not appointed by the President. They are appointed by a panel of judges.

Show us that THOSE judges were Trump judges and you have a point.

We need to be meticulously accurate. Don't give the MAGA creeps any ammunition

Yes. Own it. Read it again and again. Then deal with it all day long.

Then, go take a long look in the mirror, and realize this has been you all along.

Then deal with it some more.
ME Own YOUR behavior?

So bitch. Not even

A reminder, conservatives:

They never really expect us to live, believe, value the way they do.

Those days are over. It must be at least metaphorically burned to the ground so we can salvage what is worth saving.

Remind them of that.

A reminder, conservatives:

They never really expect us to live, believe, value the way they do.

Those days are over. It must be at least metaphorically burned to the ground so we can salvage what is worth saving.

Remind them of that.
AWWWWW...you sound triggered.

Someone dared to hold Trump accountable and that is NOT RIGHT!

ME Own YOUR behavior?

So bitch. Not even

You can't shame me like a child, because I don't care.

Get that?

You are sidelined. You are in a small and shrinking minority and we no longer care what you think.

Slink into the corner and suck your thumb or cry, but either way, just stay out of the way. We're going to fix things now.

This raid was a fishing expedition. They just want to find something, anything on Trump. Maybe he removed the tags from his mattresses. They would never have known without this raid. Its very sad and childish that your hatred for Trump, the man, is so great that you are ok with a political party weaponizing the FBI.

Just imagine what they already have on Joe and Hunter but choose not to pursue. This is purely political and very dangerous.
He stole documents from the White House.

That is illegal

Just for you sweetheart

1660133996331.png

ME Own YOUR behavior?

So bitch. Not even

Her point about you leftards breaking rules without a care, and then coming down like a ton of bricks on anyone else,

is valid.

You people are pieces of shit like that.

He stole documents from the White House.

That is illegal

We shall see.

Hillary Clinton and Lois Lerner destroyed subpoenaed evidence during a federal investigation. That is illegal. No outrage? Weird.

Forum List

Back