Trump Supporters Call Trump a Fraud

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Some of Trump's MAGA supporters weren't happy when they showed up to a vaccine mandated Trump's Grill.

"Some supporters of former President Donald Trump were left disillusioned when they tried to eat at the grill located in Trump Tower, only to be denied service for not being able to show proof of vaccination."

"Trump is a fraud if he enforces this!" one upset supporter can be heard saying as the officer spoke."

To be fair.....NYC is under mandate......so Trump Tower had to comply....

However, when Trump is back in the white house next year -- after he exposes Biden and the Dems for treason....he will get rid of all mandates forever

I am certainly no Trump supporter but........

"Trump is a fraud if he enforces this!"

Trump is not enforcing this, the city is. Now Trump could shut the restaurant down but am I mistaken in thinking he doesn't even own it any longer?

Even if he did they can't be silly enough to believe Trump would ever lose money over principles. He has none.

I am certainly no Trump supporter but........

"Trump is a fraud if he enforces this!"

Trump is not enforcing this, the city is. Now Trump could shut the restaurant down but am I mistaken in thinking he doesn't even own it any longer?

Even if he did they can't be silly enough to believe Trump would ever lose money over principles. He has none.
Good luck trying to explain that to a trumpanzee.

I voted for Trump three times but it's time to move-on, I've never liked retreads running once they "lost".

That said if he wins the primaries I'll vote for him again.

As for the whole vax thing it does not even register on my radar other than to say on general principle Trump should divorce himself from anything to do with NYC.

However, when Trump is back in the white house next year -- after he exposes Biden and the Dems for treason....he will get rid of all mandates forever
Really? Treason? Name the charge big mouth.
Trump will never be POTUS again. You're asking the people who voted him out to reverse their decision and reinstall the idiot. You don't do much thinking nowadays.

Really? Treason? Name the charge big mouth.
Trump will never be POTUS again. You're asking the people who voted him out to reverse their decision and reinstall the idiot. You don't do much thinking nowadays.

Run Hillary and see what happens though.

Some of Trump's MAGA supporters weren't happy when they showed up to a vaccine mandated Trump's Grill.

"Some supporters of former President Donald Trump were left disillusioned when they tried to eat at the grill located in Trump Tower, only to be denied service for not being able to show proof of vaccination."

"Trump is a fraud if he enforces this!" one upset supporter can be heard saying as the officer spoke."

He's been a fraud his entire life.

He has no choice its the NYC rule

I voted for Trump three times but it's time to move-on, I've never liked retreads running once they "lost".

That said if he wins the primaries I'll vote for him again.

As for the whole vax thing it does not even register on my radar other than to say on general principle Trump should divorce himself from anything to do with NYC.
I think they divorced him.

Trump is going to jail.

Some cult these Trump people turned out to be.

If trump supporters were a cult, they would all be vaxxed.

Democrats lie and claim that all anti vaxxers are trump supporters. Democrats drive people of all walks away from them. This could be the beginning of the end for the party.

Are Trumpers waking up ?

Nahhh

Trump has committed treason, in my view

On the sixth day of January 2020, Trump & his minions orchestrated a takeover; aka; an attempt to overthrow the government of the USA

That act is an act of Treason”.

Treason:

“the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.”
Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.

[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

[2] Treason is a unique offense in our constitutional order—the only crime expressly defined by the Constitution and applying only to Americans who have betrayed the allegiance they are presumed to owe the United States…….,.,.,.,.,.,.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.” Although there have not been many treason prosecutions in American history—indeed, only one person has been indicted for treason since 1954—the Supreme Court has had occasion to further define what each type of treason entails.

The offense of treason exists at both federal and state levels. The federal crime is defined in the Constitution as either levying war against the United States or adhering to its enemies, and carries a sentence of death or imprisonment and fine.
Treason - Wikipedia

As an American citizen what Trump tried to do and well try again is an act of treason.
Therefor Trump is a traitor and should be charged for treason”
Trump is a “traitor”
1640407581929.jpeg

In my view of things
What say you---:)-​

Last edited:
Run Hillary and see what happens though.

What is going to happen? You won't be voting for her? How did I know that.

Remember this you boofhead and this is why trump will never be POTUS again.
If you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out. The people and a lot of them Republican, won't change their vote to re install that fuckwit again. You never change your vote so you will have nill affect on the election. But I suspect that is all a bit deep for you. Don't torture your brain thinking about it.

What is going to happen? You won't be voting for her? How did I know that.

Remember this you boofhead and this is why trump will never be POTUS again.
If you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out. The people and a lot of them Republican, won't change their vote to re install that fuckwit again. You never change your vote so you will have nill affect on the election. But I suspect that is all a bit deep for you. Don't torture your brain thinking about it.

I may change my vote from when Hillary ran. I doubt Stein runs again.

Forum List

Back