Trump supporters are very specific to what they wear to rallies--Unbelivable

the_ass_you_save_tshirt.jpg

Okay so I wanted to post this one just for the expressions on the faces around this protester. I would be the guy laughing in the middle while everyone else was going "Really dude?" We look at this like we would a child acting out cause that's just how it seems to us 'mature' folks. it's like you laugh when your kid "decorates" themselves or the wall/toilet with their own shit cause it's rediculious, but in the back of you're mind your saying "Ugh... I'm going to have to clean this up later." And that's pretty much how the non-progressives look at all the stuff you wacky progressives do - it's why we're (in general) more tolerant of ya'll than ya'll are of us, because it's like you haven't grown up yet. It's also why it amuses /me/ that ya'll accuse all the Trump folks of being Nazi's, when in reality they are just American's who have an opinion that happens to differ from your own.

f_os_anothertrumprally_160319.jpg

Republicans put the economy in the toilet whenever they are in control of government and then Democrats have to clean up after them, the same with wars.

Conservatives always have a diaper load that needs changed.

Republicans put the economy in the toilet whenever they are in control of government and then Democrats have to clean up after them, the same with wars.

Go back to sleep.... your beloved democrat president will be the first in U.S. history to not have one quarter of GDP over 3%... matter of fact, he's on track to average 1.55% over 8 years.

Yeah that's awesome.

Well, if you have thought you have seen it all. Believe me you haven't. Very sexist remarks--violent remarks, and they've made T-Shirts and hats out of them.

The Most Outrageously Sexist Gear Spotted at Trump Rallies

Sorry....any crap at Trump rallies comes from bob craemer and scott foval.....two activists who were paid to hire people to incite violence at Trump rallies...they are on video confessing to doing these things and that they were paid by and directed by the democrat national commttiee.....taking orders directly from the Director of Special events at the DNC....also, the Democrat National Committee was paid and given direction directly from the hilary campaign....all on video...

So please...take your fake crap and sell it to democrats...they are stupid enough to believe you....

No...the Republicans turn the economy around, the democrats take credit for it and then they destroy the economy....blaming the republicans.....

Forum List

Back