Trump supporters are very specific to what they wear to rallies--Unbelivable

Such juvenile displays of stupidity. These people are no doubt pissed off about the difficulties they find in their life. They're just pissed at the wrong people. It's not elected officials that make their lives difficult, it's their own stupidity and immaturity that hold them back. SMH.
No,,we are pissed at uneducated fucks like you....

I put no hurdles in your life. Your inability to negotiate them is your problem. What adult wears a shirt in public, with his family, with the word C**T in large font describing a female politician? It's this glaring lack of judgement and seriousness that holds this guy back. Not elected officials.
Your ignorance is a tremendous hurdle.....

What do you expect from white trash though? Seriously? Who here is surprised by the t-shirts and signs. Not I.
You must not have been to one of Hillary's rallies.
At least ten out of the twenty Hillary supporters who attend wear some sort of anti-Trump buttons or T shirts.

You want to play "serious" Here ya go:

antitrump-protesters-rally-outside-republican-presidential-candidate-picture-id534790824

I frankly find those examples refreshing. With all the campus political correctness it is NO wonder today's "college" grad is against Trump!
I am pretty sure the vast majority of those "snowflakes" would be grossly upset with any thing that they have "learned" that is representative of common sense.
Many of these "educated" people think that the grain that makes their bread just appears magically at their Starbucks. These same "snowflakes" will sit in their running car with dozens of others at Starbucks wall polluting the air all waiting to buy their "gluten free" crap and get all bent out of shape over a few Trump signs!

Such juvenile displays of stupidity. These people are no doubt pissed off about the difficulties they find in their life. They're just pissed at the wrong people. It's not elected officials that make their lives difficult, it's their own stupidity and immaturity that hold them back. SMH.

I put no hurdles in your life. Your inability to negotiate them is your problem. What adult wears a shirt in public, with his family, with the word C**T in large font describing a female politician? It's this glaring lack of judgement and seriousness that holds this guy back. Not elected officials.

To you?

To you?
To us Americans....

To you?
To us Americans....

Do you have an update on your breaking news from Fox yesterday? I've been on edge waiting for the announcement of the indictments.

You know when you post something in a thread and then repeatedly use the same exact information again and again it is spam and more than a little boring.

Well, if you have thought you have seen it all. Believe me you haven't. Very sexist remarks--violent remarks, and they've made T-Shirts and hats out of them.

The Most Outrageously Sexist Gear Spotted at Trump Rallies

These people are hillbillies. Even if you support a person, why would you mimic the gutteral grunts and hate speech that POS posits. Deplorables? That word doesn't go nearly far enough.
You don't get it. They are making fun of YOU.

Forum List

Back