Trump supporter files restraining order against neighbours who celebrated Biden win

1605142931973.png

Why are conservatives such whiny little bitches? Serious question. They all act like toddlers who had their binky taken away.
It's just our way
Off-topic, but your boy Trevor Bauer just won Cy Young. First time ever for a Redleg.
Thx, for the heads up. I didn't know that .
Golfed Mesquite last week 95 degrees
W'eve got 3 inches of snow in Burley

Hope things are going well in your life.

....now back to me being a jerk. muhahahahaha

Why are conservatives such whiny little bitches? Serious question. They all act like toddlers who had their binky taken away.
Who burned and looted in Blue cities?
Boogaloos and Proud Boys and White Supremacists.

Local news, bitch, not the dreaded Mainstream Media.

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter
I saw the CNN interview with the Brother running the place.
Liberals...you really are mentally ill.

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police
The suspect wore a mask and carried an umbrella, police said.

Quick, Call Batman.

1605143724790.png

They gleaned off you, and your ilk from the prior 4 years.

Whiny bitches, Meister? They call us whiny bitches for just filing a restraining order for being taunted, meantime THEY want to put together a HIT LIST to exterminate the spawn of Trump supporters and anyone connected with Trump's election and drum them out of society, out of very existence---- after winning an election!

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police

Quick, Call Batman.

View attachment 414933
You can't debate facts. So you are left with pathetic responses like this.

Forum List

Back