Trump Suing Hillary and Democrats? Very Funny

May 4, 2022
Mister Trump, with his privileged upbringing and wealth is so stupidly blind to facts and truths. He has been mostly able to create his own little universe, where he could bully people, delay things (legal), and be out in front of the cameras in order to massage his little, tiny, abused boy's ego.

He's demanded lawyers and others he sometimes pays (LOL) in full,do things is way. Most complied. Money walks, talks, and corrupts. But lately, his magic sauce has been thinning. His latest goofy narrative, is that after believing falsely he was cleared by the Mueller investigation (just search:

(Mueller declares his Russia report did not exonerate Trump)

...he has has gone off the reservation with a new, latest shit lawsuit claiming people: "maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty." - He's about to open himself up to discovery. Uh oh!

• Banned
Poor whiny Dims.....
"I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining..." -- DJT

goofy trump 5 yuge.jpg

Forum List

Back