Trump sued for $22 million for calling COVID 'China Virus'

Another hastily-formed Democrat effort. A cursory search finds no info for the "Chinese Civil Rights Coalition" outside of this case.

Trump Sued $22 Million for Calling COVID 'China Virus'
If you can find no information on the plaintiffs how do you know Democrats are involved in the case?

2 + 2 = 4.
That's the spirit! don't let facts get in the way of an excellent excuse excuse to feed your confirmation bias.

Enjoy!

Well... "chinese civil rights coalition," had your government not brewed the covid crap up in a lab and then leaked it onto the world to help the corrupt democrat party of trash in America cheat President Trump out of office, neither the president or anyone else would call it the "china virus." Go pound sand, ya filthy pack of commie rat shit.

Another hastily-formed Democrat effort. A cursory search finds no info for the "Chinese Civil Rights Coalition" outside of this case.

Once again, only the lawyers will benefit
Depends on what judge sits the case, given that the case absolutely ZERO merit and is an obvious attempt at a nuisance suit it's possible the judge will censure or refer the plaintiffs lawyers for bringing it to his/her court.

One can only hope. :)

Are they going to add all the others that called it the Chinese virus?

I know it is Fox but it has video showing a lot of the left wing media using both Wuhan and Chinese Coronavirus.

This will be laughed out of court as frivolous.

Good. I hope it’s only the beginning.
I hope you see the wizard and finally get that brain
She tried... the wizard told her to fuck off and die.

A frivolous and silly lawsuit that will be laughed out of court. It's likely a donation seeking grift which are all the rage at the moment.

They didn't file to exist until March 16 of 2021 so I am not sure how they can claim to be harmed by anything that happened before they even existed :)

Anyway, their corporate address is in the same suite as a consulting firm with Chinese looking named officers so I am not sure they are doing donations grift. It looks more like a for-profit is trying to disguise itself as a non-profit to manufacture standing to file the suit.

Forum List

Back