Trump Starting To Pull Away From Polls' Margin Of Errors

Trump could be the first person to win the Presidency while serving time in prison. :yes_text12:

Xiden will not be the Democrat POTUS Nominee
Newsom is beginning to do the foreign visits so it's pretty obvious they've chosen him. Democrats will be overjoyed with anyone not Trump but the media is going to have to really do a sales job to convince voters that the job he did in Cali is something to be lauded.

Newsom is beginning to do the foreign visits so it's pretty obvious they've chosen him. Democrats will be overjoyed with anyone not Trump but the media is going to have to really do a sales job to convince voters that the job he did in Cali is something to be lauded.
Newsom screwed up California but Democrats think he'd be a good President.

If he runs for POTUS look for Kimberly Gulifoyle ( Newsmax) to out all his hedonistic shit ( even with ironclad non disclosure agreements from their days together )

The one thing that bothers me about Trump is he really hasn't talked about the Jan 6th people who did get convicted and were following him loyally. He is not going to prison for me a peasant I will tell you that right now. That's propoganda. He's in troube and needs to save himself. However, he should also be simultaneously be addressing the Jan 6th prisoners. The reason he doesn't is because he's on trial. He will save himself. And those people who sit in prison their lives are ruined. That is the one thing that bothers me about Trump. I am voting for RFK jr or Vivek. In my State they will vote Trump they always vote red.

With Trump a shoo in for the GOP nod, Indies should look into flooding Democratic primaries in some key states and getting the crappiest candidates possible nominated. Some states are neck and neck, and not many seats in Congress and the Senate are really up for grabs, so it shouldn't be rocket science to plan which races to target.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back