Trump Spends Day 210 Golfing While Dead Still Being Found After Hurricane Michael

President Donald Trump on Sunday spent his 210th golfing as president at the same time as victims of Hurricane Michael were struggling to pick of the pieces of their lives.

According to a pool report, Trump arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia just before 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.

MSNBC’s Kyle Griffin pointed out that Trump was spending his 210th day at a golf club since becoming president.

Kyle Griffin

✔@kylegriffin1

Trump has arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, according to the pool report.

This is Trump's 210th day at a Trump property as president and his 159th day at a Trump golf club as president.

10:35 AM - Oct 14, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Daily Beast reporter Sam Stein wondered how Trump could justify golfing while victims of Hurrican Michael were still suffering or being found dead.

Sam Stein

✔@samstein

Trump is golfing today, per pool report.

Really am a bit surprised by this. He's petrified of getting tarred as uncaring about a Hurricane. And yet has spent the past few days at campaign rallies, with Kanye, and now this.

10:57 AM - Oct 14, 2018

At least 18 people, from Florida to Virginia, have been found dead as a result of the hurricane. The death toll is expected to rise.

Donald-Trump-4-800x430.jpg

Trump spends 210th day golfing as president while Hurricane Michael victims pick up the pieces
It must be cool to own your own golf courses.
I hope that he scored well.
No doubt his lackeys will tell him he did.

You need to control your trash mouth
Voicing your opinions is fine....but being outright disgusting and offensive is uncalled for
You have apparently either ignored or missed some of the most disgusting comments I have ever read posted by so-called conservatives against Democrats, Hillary and Michelle Obama. I am not an apologist for such language, but it is not uncommon in this forum.

Donald Trump could personally dig hurricane victims out with his bare hands and you pukes would complain that he wasn't gentle enough. You always have the conclusion that Trump is bad, Trump is evil. Your only task is to connect anything bad back to him and ignore everything that he is doing for your country.
Trump prepositioned and coordinated the response long before the hurricane hit.. He tasked his staff and supervisors.. And then as any good boss would do he LET THEM DO THEIR DAMN JOBS....

The left are just whiney ass bitch's looking for something to cry about..

Did he?

Trump's FEMA failing again - Citizens without water and food for days from Hurricane Michael

The people there right now aren't impressed. I wonder what a storm survivor that hasn't had food and water since Tuesday night think about his golf outing today?

Donald Trump could personally dig hurricane victims out with his bare hands and you pukes would complain that he wasn't gentle enough. You always have the conclusion that Trump is bad, Trump is evil. Your only task is to connect anything bad back to him and ignore everything that he is doing for your country.

DpXWem2U0AEE7SH.jpg:large

Voicing your opinions is fine....but being outright disgusting and offensive is uncalled for
You have apparently either ignored or missed some of the most disgusting comments I have ever read posted by so-called conservatives against Democrats, Hillary and Michelle Obama. I am not an apologist for such language, but it is not uncommon in this forum.

No, explicit language like that should not be acceptable on a political discussion forum....by anyone.

Trump prepositioned and coordinated the response long before the hurricane hit.. He tasked his staff and supervisors.. And then as any good boss would do he LET THEM DO THEIR DAMN JOBS....

The left are just whiney ass bitch's looking for something to cry about..

Did he?

Trump's FEMA failing again - Citizens without water and food for days from Hurricane Michael

The people there right now aren't impressed. I wonder what a storm survivor that hasn't had food and water since Tuesday night think about his golf outing today?
LOL... You're source is the lying daily KOS.. A communist site...

Even you're beloved CNN reported on it... but here is a much more trusted source..Donald Trump Prepares for Hurricane Florence: 'Everybody Should Get Out' | Breitbart

Even ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC reported on the pee-hurican preparedness..

The left wing poo flinging monkeys... desperation is all you have..

-------------------------------------------------- yeah , agree , but 'schnoid' is alright even if i used it around the 'mods' my Mother and widdle girls . I just wouldn't tell them what it means .

The silver lining of the hurricane is that we'll likely get a sequel to the excellent book "Whose Boat Is This Boat?".

Having worked a lot of storm damage over my decades in the utility construction business, I can promise you that NOBODY down there wants Trump to visit. If he comes to the damaged areas, he will completely halt work. Even when he just flies over in Marine One, there is a lot of work that cannot be done and hassles for the work that can be done.

I don't like Trump, and I have made that clear. But this whining about him golfing while they are still finding bodies is simply ridiculous.

A good supervisor gets and stays out of his peoples way... Trump is doing what is needed and necessary. The left is desperate to get anything they think can damage him. The problem is, intelligent people know what good supervision is and they are not phased by the low information pukes and their lies..

You STOP it. tRump is such a stud muffin he can hit the ball all the way to the Panhandle(Inc) and yell ELEVEN.....the satellites pick up the gps coords and, sure enough, 11 dems lie dead in the rubbish of their house trailers.
He's AWESOME !

President Donald Trump on Sunday spent his 210th golfing as president at the same time as victims of Hurricane Michael were struggling to pick of the pieces of their lives.

According to a pool report, Trump arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia just before 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.

MSNBC’s Kyle Griffin pointed out that Trump was spending his 210th day at a golf club since becoming president.

Kyle Griffin

✔@kylegriffin1

Trump has arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, according to the pool report.

This is Trump's 210th day at a Trump property as president and his 159th day at a Trump golf club as president.

Daily Beast reporter Sam Stein wondered how Trump could justify golfing while victims of Hurrican Michael were still suffering or being found dead.

Sam Stein

✔@samstein

Really am a bit surprised by this. He's petrified of getting tarred as uncaring about a Hurricane. And yet has spent the past few days at campaign rallies, with Kanye, and now this.

At least 18 people, from Florida to Virginia, have been found dead as a result of the hurricane. The death toll is expected to rise.

Trump spends 210th day golfing as president while Hurricane Michael victims pick up the pieces

Your feigned outrage is fucking hilarious.

Kyle Griffin

✔@kylegriffin1

Sam Stein

✔@samstein

Did you go to help?

Forum List

Back