Trump Signs The Corona Relief Bill

Even though I'm not a Trump fan by any stretch of the imagination I was glad to hear him berate Congress for the "measly" $600 one-time payment to the American people irrespective of whose fault it was

Trump signs coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law after lengthy delay
/——/ Good news, libtards. You don’t get a miserable $2,000, you get a whooping $600. Aren’t you happy?

The $2K is coming when Biden gets into office. Especially if the Dems win the Senate.

Much happier to see the blob get his ass handed to him yet again.

Your personal satisfaction is more important than what's best for the country.

The country stays open for the foreseeable future...unemployment checks keep flowing to those who are out of work, there are some direct payments (they're not anywhere near enough) to all citizens....the blob gets his ass handed to him in public once more, his supporters have their nose rubbed in their caca yet again....

Yep a pretty good night all around.

Oh, did I mention that Biden becomes President in 24 days?

Happy Holidays.

The country stays open for the foreseeable future...unemployment checks keep flowing to those who are out of work, there are some direct payments (they're not anywhere near enough) to all citizens....the blob gets his ass handed to him in public once more, his supporters have their nose rubbed in their caca yet again....

Happy Holidays.

Bad bill with a lot of needless pork. It doesn’t help the average American much but it will sure help foreign countries with issues not related to Covid.
For those struggling, no help because politics is more important than the average American. To hold off true relief until there is a new president is just a sad reflection on how much politicians hate the average American.
We as a nation have failed our own.

He signed it because Pelosi was not going to budge...and because $600 is needed now..not later.

Meanwhile....pakistan can now use their millions to teach kids that boys have pee pees, girls have vaginas, and they can swap any ol time they want with our funds.
600 is needed now? For what my familes three week grocery bill? It was a bribe. And a cheap one at that. More insulting than even helpful. Who came up with this lowely 600 near worthless idea to begin with.
Bidens not giving more either.
Last time a Democrat got into office it cost me money because my family couldnt afford high priced health care living paycheck to paycheck.
So they took our money without giving us health care.
Biden will most likely do the same.
I dont want their 600 dollars. They can keep it. Its a bribe and they will take it back later

Last edited:

Happy Holidays.

Bad bill with a lot of needless pork. It doesn’t help the average American much but it will sure help foreign countries with issues not related to Covid.
For those struggling, no help because politics is more important than the average American. To hold off true relief until there is a new president is just a sad reflection on how much politicians hate the average American.
We as a nation have failed our own.

Its $3,600 in unemployment assistance....if I understand it correctly that is on top of what the states provide.

The blob should have signed the bill last week. Waiting made no sense.

He signed it because Pelosi was not going to budge...and because $600 is needed now..not later.

Meanwhile....pakistan can now use their millions to teach kids that boys have pee pees, girls have vaginas, and they can swap any ol time they want with our funds.
"Boys have pee pees and girls have vaginas"? Come on Gracie, you ain't so old you can't remember what a penis is.

Even though I'm not a Trump fan by any stretch of the imagination I was glad to hear him berate Congress for the "measly" $600 one-time payment to the American people irrespective of whose fault it was

Trump signs coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law after lengthy delay
/——/ Good news, libtards. You don’t get a miserable $2,000, you get a whooping $600. Aren’t you happy?

The $2K is coming when Biden gets into office. Especially if the Dems win the Senate.

And how many trillions will Biden hand over to china?

Screenshot_20201227-194504_Video Player.jpg

Actually Gracie,, that was fake news but the truth is not much better! I feel for it also.

The funds are to support women to overcome the biases against women inherent in the Muslim beliefs. In other words, not a damn thing is going to happen with all the money spent!

Forum List

Back