Trump Signs Bibles, Those Of Little Faith Balk.

It's odd and specifically because he didn't write it. Now, I don't recall anyone flipping out about Reagan or Bush signing them. It could have happened but I don't remember it. There were so many other splendid things to flip out about then and the religious freedom pendulum was in the other direction.

It's odd and specifically because he didn't write it. Now, I don't recall anyone flipping out about Reagan or Bush signing them. It could have happened but I don't remember it. There were so many other splendid things to flip out about then and the religious freedom pendulum was in the other direction.
It’s not odd if they asked him to. It could be the only book they cared about recovering from the ruins of their homes.

It’s not odd if they asked him to. It could be the only book they cared about recovering from the ruins of their homes.

It's a bit odd. i was trying to put myself in someone else's shoes. So, hold on. I haven't tried those ones yet. Walk me through it.

Hey, if it brought one moment of joy to those who suffered from the Tornado...well done Mr. President. Sign as many of those 3,000 page sleeping pills as you can if it makes a disaster survivor happy.

i'm waiting (to freak out) for him to walk in to the temple of god, and declare himself god.... just a matter of time!

Last edited:
i'm waiting (to freak out) for him to walk in to the temple of god, and declare himself god.... just a matter of time!

See now I knew that was comin'. That is exactly how this will play out.

Trump is a known collector of bibles and likes to give them away to people.

It is not uncommon to sign a gift.
He comes across as a Plaboy magazines collector.

Last edited:
See now I knew that was comin'. That is exactly how this will play out.
let's talk about it, if and when it happens...

We should do that now. Beforehand. Before it becomes convoluted with 99 opinions by people that we we wouldn't give the time of day.

Something motivates people to want him to sign. It means something to some people. To discount that is a...........failure.

Forum List

Back