Trump should not run again.

Trump should run. And win.
He sure should, and I hope he wins because that's the only way we can keep the Constitution going. We have lost our faith in the vote because of 2020 shennannigans that went on covered by the lying MSM. It's time to stop untrue calumnies from the compromised secretive creeps in the DNC and place the votes in trusted hands, which means we need to find out which precincts were compromised by cheaters cooperating with Nancy Pelosi's omeurta hubris of dumping Republican representatives from power illegally by running secret meetings and cancelling the right's right to know since they are Representatives elected by the people in their precincts. We are fed up with having our votes kicked out with cheaters bringing in bags and boxes of unidentified voters who all vote in people on the left who really didn't win due to all that excess voter with some people voting a thousand times as was shown by the same handwriting on boxes filled with thousands of votes not in accordance with the one man one vote Constitutional recommendation as well as being a fundamental law in free America. If the MSM continues its unfairness, we'll just pass our own laws about how to get rid of unfair and biased information that ignores the majority of the American people who are conservatives against excess taxes that the Demmies have deluged with against the people of the United States of America. We're sick of Nancy Omeurta and gold pen payback.

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed
Who tarnished it? Oh yeah, the Left. You are just what they were hoping Trump supporters would do, abandon him!

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
So you thought Trump is mentally unstable yet you voted for him twice? The Left are so happy! If Trump drops out and DeSantis runs, just wait to see what they have you believing of HIM in '24!

Mr. Roy Blunt (Republican) you perfectly know how the Government works.'
/f wud it and you may lose your freedoms ! You would be the first to agree
about Nixon / Agnew's!

Of Course political decisions killed 10's of 1000's of small business, most likely Millions if the news would report facts instead of BS end of the world crap. So
Trump and Biden are Clowns. What's new. Liars are Liars. Do you go against the
obvious law to make it what it seems or do you obey the Laws of the Nation. Yep all are mostly fired. May all be replaced by betters is my thoughts.

What the below actually means is Politicians have a need to blow Billions, yes Trillions of Taxpayer dollars on B.S. instead of the law of the USA !

Prosecutors choose not to pursue cases all the time. This isn’t because they’re all soft on crime. It’s because they have to. It can take five minutes to rob a bank. It can take weeks, months, or years to prove that a bank robber is indeed guilty. Crimes will always outpace prosecutions, which means that prosecutors must ensure that they are strategic in choosing which potential perpetrators to pursue. Furthermore, many prosecutors choose not to press certain cases on moral grounds. Many prosecutors in liberal cities have publicly stated that they will not prosecute people charged with seeking or abetting abortions, and in the past, many did not prosecute men charged with sodomy … And if Trump is prosecuted, future presidents could use that precedent to do one of two things: to investigate their opponents for real crimes, or to investigate their opponents on bogus charges.

… And if Trump is prosecuted, future presidents could use that precedent to do one of two things: to investigate their opponents for real crimes, or to investigate their opponents on bogus charges.

I'm afraid that horse has already left the barn. Investigating is not the same as charging, indicting, or prosecuting somebody; but it is a means to make it appear as though you present or future opponent has done something illegal or unethical. Witness the bullshit Russian Collusion Investigation led by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller for over 2 years that wasn't based on sufficient evidence to begin with, as stated by the IG Report regarding that.

IOW, the DOJ is now and has been for some time been weaponized and politicized by the Democratic Party against opponents or those who do not support their agenda. It is IMHO a form of intimidation that ought to be roundly condemned by everybody if and when sufficient impartial evidence that supports such an investigation does not exist.

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed
Obviously, the Loser is a pantload for many Republicans running, but ongoing revelations regarding his sordid machinations in Georgia and New York, as well as those relating to his goons' attack on outnumbered police defending democracy, his fake elector scheme, and his absconding with classified government document and lying about them, makes his need to attain the position where he can pleasure himself with multiple self-pardons a very attractive, albeit desperate, prospect.

I doubt that the GOP will let him be the nominee.

Enjoy your 14 years of house arrest, no Golf and big plane rides in your future. Today you once again proved your unfit. Demanding reinstatement or an immediate re-election. I mean you lost, be a man and just go away disgraced as you have done yourself ! We will get over the Covid and the Economid drain but you we just want to go away to your arrested confinement as it should be !

Of Course the Future Republican president of 2024 will Pardon The Donald and his Cronies just like Ford pardoned Nixon. Thas a no brainer. DEmo's shave every day & air dry blown their foots off with their spending sprees. Just hope youth gets in to replace all those old cronies that hang on just to get richer. We are all aware of the hit our 401 K's have taken with the Stockmarket collapsing, taking a Tank. The quote
"major correction" or depressive / recessive cycle of life ! Can you expect anything less when a government forces all business to close their doors except for necessary health services, food chains, Solar and Wind power lights and power. My vehicles experienced 5 major rock hits from all the 100,000's tons of gravel hauled to build them. The other day I drove past one build near 200 wind turbines, mid morning, all shut down on a major hot day. Not enough wind. That the way of the Winds !

Last edited:
Putin, Wow did I listen to a killer and the lies today. It reminded me of listening to the Donalds ! Putin blaming the west with a constant changing of the rules Doctrine. U invade innocent people's homes asshole. enjoy taking in the own ass. 'Asshole'

there is a film of the Donald going from the 'Security detail of 4 Black SUV to a private jet aircraft followed by aids carrying at least 9 large boxes of files after being requested to return documents to the Government. Sure no one else read them, sure there secure cause what you say so ! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, its a no brainer that copies have been made.

Just now I saw that The Donald thinks we the Taxpayers should pay the Costs of the Special grandmaster to watch over his lying account of the files. A video of Box after Box of top secret files are being carried from his SUV to the Private plane he has already boarded with luggage ensue is there for all to watch.

Forum List

Back