Trump should not run again.

The Donald, you just did what you did and maybe you will get house arrest for 14 years !
1660500262515.png

Yeah here is the fbi coming out after the raid. That one in blue looks like you.

Last edited:
There are those who didn’t like his character, tweets, etc, but who cares? Look at what the DEMOCRATS get away with and they get even more popular! Not just BRANDON but ALL of themes
Can you imagine if Trump were cognitively inclined like BRANDON or HUNTER was his son?
Do you remember they made fun of the way Trump WALKED and insisted HE take a cognitive test ??

I don't play the "what if" game.

Any time I hear someone, on either side of the aisle, try to make a point with "Can you imagine if so-and-so did it" it makes me want to vomit. Don't try to win an argument based on what you think the other side would do. There's nothing concrete or factual there...

Any time I hear someone, on either side of the aisle, try to make a point with "Can you imagine if so-and-so did it" it makes me want to vomit. Don't try to win an argument based on what you think the other side would do. There's nothing concrete or factual there...
Can you imagine if Trump wore white shoes after labor day?

I am taking about the DOUBLE STANDARD. It doesn’t bother you? Find. It bothers me,

Steve Bannon to Michael Lewis: "The Democrats don't matter. The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit."

The Obvious conclusion is its always this way with Crooks.

I am taking about the DOUBLE STANDARD. It doesn’t bother you? Find. It bothers me,

Of course double standards bother me.

But here's the thing: When you say "Can you imagine if so-and-so did that?" you're not discussing anything factual. You're discussing what your subjective opinion tells you might happen.

That's fine and all, but it's a poor way to frame an argument...

The Path to Success is Bullying, Lying, being able to outspend the opposition to the bulling and Lying.
You know the Art of the Sales Pitch. Only when the Larger group who do not believe the bullying and
lying decide the art of the Sale pitch is a Crok & decide the actual truth is much different &
have had enough bullying and lying, decide to trap the group that are bullying and lying does the
" you can fool some of the people some of the time & you can fool some of the people all of the time but
you can't fool all of the peoples all of the time, "proverb,"
actually prove itself as the factor that has its moment in the history of actual belief & Legal Action !
sign0095.gif

Maybe the Sign at the edge of the crossing; Charging to cross the bridge when coming to it is a great recipe!

Today the Donald said, "temperatures need to cool down or terrible things will happen."
House arrest Donald, 14 years, count on it !

I see the Donalds plan is to prove that the POTUS can basically declassify anything he wants, then its done and he can say and do anything he wants.
Does that ring of Nixon-ism. But for Ford he would most likely have been in Court with the Justice System of the USA not on his side. Maybe 14 years of house arrest The Donald and his Cronies are looking at ! Do you feel sorry for A-holes who swallow the Dagger to kiss a A-holes dung hole? I don't !

Last edited:
The Path to Success is Bullying, Lying, being able to outspend the opposition to the bulling and Lying.
You know the Art of the Sales Pitch. Only when the Larger group who do not believe the bullying and
lying decide the art of the Sale pitch is a Crok & decide the actual truth is much different &
have had enough bullying and lying, decide to trap the group that are bullying and lying does the
" you can fool some of the people some of the time & you can fool some of the people all of the time but
you can't fool all of the peoples all of the time, "proverb,"
actually prove itself as the factor that has its moment in the history of actual belief & Legal Action !
sign0095.gif

Maybe the Sign at the edge of the crossing; Charging to cross the bridge when coming to it is a great recipe!

Today the Donald said, "temperatures need to cool down or terrible things will happen."
House arrest Donald, 14 years, count on it !
Stop talking about Hillary Clinton that way 👍

Just Maybe ; (?)
The Donald, Putts, Xi's and Kim's plan is writing the Best Seller, "Using Secret Documents squirrelled away in the "say so safe location," info and the Common Control of Humanity Plans."
"Us controls the World"..... ( how to be Dictators without the "Word"that cannot be spoken aloud). You know the Fake News and all that no brainer crap of Discovery ! Yep wanna bee's love us and do our dirty work ! Of course The R.N. Quote "a I'm not a Crook !" Its the Art of the DEAL !

Last edited:
The Donald, Putts, Xi's and Kim's plan is writing the Best Seller, "Using Secret Documents squirrelled away in the "say so safe location," info and the Common Control of Humanity Plans."
"Us controls the World"..... ( how to be Dictators without the "Word"that cannot be spoken aloud). You know the Fake News and all that no brainer crap of Discovery ! Yep wanna bee's love us and do our dirty work ! Of course The R.N. Quote "a I'm not a Crook !" Its the Art of the DEAL !

Media enema strikes again.

Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, har, harr, harrrrrr, Gasp, Ha Ha Ha Ha Harrrrr Harrr !

Right, and a perfect example, how the American Taxpayer is Grifted !

Off topic: who the hell is app’z? Senior member? I don’t recall reading his unintelligible drivel before. He can’t cobble coherent sentences together. So why does he even bother posting? :dunno:

BACK ON TOPIC: Of course Trump should run again. Somebody has to take out the trash. And by “the trash” I mean our old senile racist Alzheimer Patient In Chief, Joey “Depends” Brandon.

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
Democrats are salivating at the prospect of the Cry Baby Loser being a recidivist, but he is occupied with multiple legal perils that may prevent it.

Forum List

Back