Trump Sexual Assault Recorded (Warning: Graphic & Offensive)

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
We have solid evidence that Trump sexually assaulted a campaign worker! Please be warned that this may be hard to watch and may have lasting negative effects on the viewer!!!

Last edited:
Sad preemptive whataboutism....doesn't change Bill was on the Lolitta Express

yall will defend the rapist child molester to the end...what a hoot....the gop can never claim to be the party of family values again

We have solid evidence that Trump sexually assaulted a campaign worker! Please be warned that this may be hard to watch and may have lasting negative effects on the viewer!!!

I'm sorry, I missed it. I must have blinked. All I saw was him give a worker a friendly peck on the cheek. He gave someone else a couple of supportive slaps off camera, looked like maybe a guy standing next to him there on the hip.

You been smoking tobies again? If you think this was proof of sexual assault then Joe Biden must be Jack The Ripper.

yall will defend the rapist child molester to the end...what a hoot....the gop can never claim to be the party of family values again

Bonehead,
  • Rapist.
  • Child Molester.
  • Got anything else?
Gee, I sure would love to see the interviews with these people, the physical evidence, the police reports and the semen or DNA tests! Trump is either the next thing after Jeffrey Dahmer or you idiots have one purely active imagination.

You keep that up. My guess is that you will continue to imagine the noose tightening around Trump's neck and him losing the race right up to next November when the tallies come in and Trump wins with another +270 Electoral votes.

Really ugly Negro female got a fake kiss from the President. Fake News MSNBC qu33rs put lipstick on a pig and present...fake news. Shocking!

She was the one that was asking for it, when she put on those tight pant and flaunted her derriere in front of him.

He assaults throughout the years have been atrocious, esp when

He saw a 10 year old and said how he'd be dating her in 10 years, he has to look at her as sexual. Being friends with Epstein one really has to wonder what he has been up to.

Hate to tell you Donald John Trump is not the first Republican nor the last Republican to be a man that is sexually hungry and let just remember Democrat Congressman Anthony Weiner before you sling more mud...

She was the one that was asking for it, when she put on those tight pant and flaunted her derriere in front of him.

She might have been asking for it, but didn't get it. A familiar feeling, I'm sure. It might not be fair, but looks count.

Forum List

Back