Trump screws Indiana ,,,

Uses 700,000 in Indiana tax payer money to buy off Carrier and pence is still gov. to make it possible

Hey, when you express outrage over what Obama did with Solyndra, then you can complain.

In this case, this is an excellent use of taxpayer money. Those people whose jobs Trump saved are taxpayers, too.

Last edited:
Hey, Obama is almost out of here, and Etherion is telling us he wants the same kind of government!

Uses 700,000 in Indiana tax payer money to buy off Carrier and pence is still gov. to make it possible

Hey, when you express outrage over what Obama did with Solyndra, then you can complain.

In this case, this is a good use of taxpayer money. Those people whose jobs Trump saved are taxpayers, too.

lol, see? The Trumpbots are going to defend ANYTHING he does.

In this case, this is a good use of taxpayer money. Those people whose jobs Trump saved are taxpayers, too.

As opposed to you defending anything Obama does?

Sit down.

Interesting the attitude here, Carbine and Jake would rather 1400 people have their jobs outsourced to Mexico. Why? Because the deal was negotiated by Trump's VPEOTUS, Mike Pence.

What would you have preferred Pence/Trump do to keep the jobs there? Any bright ideas?

Yep, Rachel Maddow just had a segment on it. Trump had Pence authorize the payment as governor. I wonder if they will mention that fact during their photo op tomorrow?

Sit down.

You lie. I never did any such thing.

BUT when Obama had a plan in 2009 to save 80000 jobs in Indiana a congressman bashed the plan That congressman was Mike Pence

Sit down.

You sure? I can go through your entire post archive and prove you're the one lying.

BUT when Obama had a plan in 2009 to save 80000 jobs in Indiana a congressman bashed the plan That congressman was Mike Pence

And why should I care?

Interesting you're defending essentially the same thing Pence did for Indiana, except it was done by Obama.

Sit down.

You sure? I can go through your entire post archive and prove you're the one lying.

Go see if you can find where I supported Obama on the Libya intervention. Or the Afghanistan escalation.

I'll be here.

Interesting the attitude here, Carbine and Jake would rather 1400 people have their jobs outsourced to Mexico. Why? Because the deal was negotiated by Trump's VPEOTUS, Mike Pence.

What would you have preferred Pence/Trump do to keep the jobs there? Any bright ideas?
I would rather you not justify what Trump is doing with something that Obama has done.

That is stupid. Step off, Etherion.

Word of caution: you put words into peoples' mouths they did not say, they will make you look stupid like TNHarley, kaz, 2aguy, depotoo, Etherion. Oh, that's right. That's you.

Read the article of how pence bashed Obamas plan for 80000 jobs in Indiana in 2009,,,Funny how your repub friends work

Trump's original claim was that the threat of a 35% import tax was going to keep Carrier here.

What happened to that?

Forum List

Back