Trump Says....

Did he mention the Allstar game?

Well, he wanted boycotts of all who complained about Georgia's new laws. Ergo, he wants nobody to play baseball anywhere in America this season.......that means, the pros, all amateurs, even sandlot.
Though softball games may OK. They ain't baseball.
..............................................................................................................................................................

The election was stolen and it was quite obvious..........None of that changes the fact the election was stolen.

Like Whack-A-Mole (or the county fair's dunk-tank) poster Lastamender just repeats and repeats.

Accordingly, and following his lead, we ask again and again and again: Lastamender, prove it.

Or quit whining about it. It's not a good look for you. It makes you( ooops, I meant your avatar, my apologies)....but it makes your avatar look weak an dumb. No offense.

But really, as your friend, you really need to prove it.

Honest.
Fuck off. It has been proven to me and 100 million others. There are mountains of evidence courts refused to hear. I do not plan to tell you again because your posts show what an asshole you are.

See post #18, the new members of the 'Search For Votes' Elite Strike Force.

The new team can learn from some of the dead-ends (very) that the old Elite Strike Force (v.1.0) searched for votes.

For example here is Count Flatula thoroughly searching one suspected location for votes.
We may suggest they need not revisit that location. I think.
;)

1617594432017.png

Fuck off. ....... what an asshole you are.

We get it.
You can't prove it.

Which may lead some here to suggest you hire a smarter more capable avatar.
He may be able to do what your prior frivolous and dumb one cannot.

Just sayin'.

Trump says to boycott theses companies and reminds everyone the election was stolen. Good man.

View attachment 476219
zjyowj1zr7r61.png
The guy did not mention the fraud. Don't worry Trump will handle that. :mm:

Fraud you say?

How Trump steered supporters into unwitting donations ...

1 day ago · How Trump steered supporters into unwitting donations Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out International New York Times,

How Trump Steered Supporters Into Unwitting Donations ...
1 day ago · Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out. As the election neared, the Trump team made that …
None of that changes the fact the election was stolen.
u1flb41twa561.jpg
...and hired a stable genius to help.

mr_ed.jpg

Hilarious. Like Trump gives a shit about the baseball all star game. He plays his cult members like a fiddle.

View attachment 476237
You’re the one opining and posting pictures of him. So easily triggered.

Of course. The dummy can't very well post pictures of the stuttering fuck who's made a mess of everything he's touched. So, it back to Trump who is no longer POTUS. Gotta laugh and silly bastards.

Or quit whining about it. It's not a good look for you. It makes you( ooops, I meant your avatar, my apologies)....but it makes your avatar look weak an dumb. No offense. But really, as your friend, you really need to prove it. Honest.
The title of the OP says it all about this period in our history.

They've sold their soul, and hang on every word.

Of all freaking people to idolize like this. Incredible.

Well, he wanted boycotts of all who complained about Georgia's new laws. Ergo, he wants nobody to play baseball anywhere in America this season.......that means, the pros, all amateurs, even sandlot.
..............................................................................................................................................................

The election was stolen and it was quite obvious..........None of that changes the fact the election was stolen.

Like Whack-A-Mole (or the county fair's dunk-tank) poster Lastamender just repeats and repeats.

Accordingly, and following his lead, we ask again and again and again: Lastamender, prove it.

Or quit whining about it. It's not a good look for you. It makes you( ooops, I meant your avatar, my apologies)....but it makes your avatar look weak an dumb. No offense.

Honest.
Fuck off. It has been proven to me and 100 million others. There are mountains of evidence courts refused to hear. I do not plan to tell you again because your posts show what an asshole you are.

35 million maybe.. Ripping off his constituents went over like a lead balloon and now Trump is taking credit for the "national gas boom" in 2011.

Boycott doesn't mean don't play, it means don't watch. They can play in an empty stadium, been doing it for a while now, forced on us by the govts.

Honest.

There is ZERO "evidence" the election was stolen.

What was stolen was his voters bank accounts. Trump is being forced to return $122 million in "donations" that he scammed to his legal fund. Seems if you failed to notice the the box asking about "monthly donations", Trump started taking money out of voters bank accounts practically daily, until he cleaned out their accounts.

There is the real "stop the steal":

Boycott doesn't mean don't play, it means don't watch. They can play in an empty stadium, been doing it for a while now, forced on us by the govts.

Boycott means don't watch, and don't buy. Kind of like how consumers in Canada boycotted US products when Trump imposed the tariff's and kicked the ass right out of our trade deficit with the USA, and how EU countries continue to boycott US made goods and services, with similar results.

Or quit whining about it. It's not a good look for you. It makes you( ooops, I meant your avatar, my apologies)....but it makes your avatar look weak an dumb. No offense. But really, as your friend, you really need to prove it. Honest.
The title of the OP says it all about this period in our history.

They've sold their soul, and hang on every word.

Of all freaking people to idolize like this. Incredible.
That opposed to the people who want criminals running this country? Because that is what we have and what you support. Your lies and the bullshit that comes with it is projection as you losers are led by the nose and do not know you country is being destroyed or just don't care. The latter is worse and that is who you are.

Honest.

There is ZERO "evidence" the election was stolen.

What was stolen was his voters bank accounts. Trump is being forced to return $122 million in "donations" that he scammed to his legal fund. Seems if you failed to notice the the box asking about "monthly donations", Trump started taking money out of voters bank accounts practically daily, until he cleaned out their accounts.

There is the real "stop the steal":

There are tons of evidence the courts refused to hear.

Honest.

35 million maybe.. Ripping off his constituents went over like a lead balloon and now Trump is taking credit for the "national gas boom" in 2011.
Your sources lie. Therefore you lie. There are over 100 million who know this election was stolen. You have no way to prove that there is not.

"Your lies and the bullshit.."

MY "lies & bullshit"?????

Ah, poor poster Lastamender, if you'll notice my avatar mostly asks questions, or offers links or reportage from established, well-vetted, legacy media sources.

But you say my avatar "lies"??

Be our sherpa here, in the spirit of improvement ---- what 'lies' specifically are you alluding to?
And, if we are in agreeance on my avatar lying.....well, I'll get him to change.

Meantime, show us what you refer to.
In the spirit of improvement.

Batter up, poster Lastamender.

Forum List

Back