Trump says of Capitol rioters who sought to overturn Biden’s win: ‘What I wanted is what they wanted’

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021
Trump is bragging again. He's shameless. He told two reporters that he wanted to overturn the election on March 31.

Former President Donald Trump told reporters he wanted the same thing that members of the mob during the violent Jan. 6 Capitol riot wanted: overturning the election of President Joe Biden.
“Personally, what I wanted is what they wanted,” Trump said of the rioters, according to an article Monday in Vanity Fair that excerpts the new book “I Alone Can Fix It,” by Washington Post journalists Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker.
Former President Donald Trump told reporters he wanted the same thing that members of the mob during the violent Jan. 6 Capitol riot wanted: overturning the election of President Joe Biden.

“Personally, what I wanted is what they wanted,” Trump said of the rioters, according to an article Monday in Vanity Fair that excerpts the new book “I Alone Can Fix It,” by Washington Post journalists Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker.

The former president downplayed the deadly violence at the Capitol that day, while repeating several lies and erroneous claims about the integrity of the election, according to the article.

continued

Trump is bragging again. He's shameless. He told two reporters that he wanted to overturn the election on March 31.

The former president downplayed the deadly violence at the Capitol that day, while repeating several lies and erroneous claims about the integrity of the election, according to the article.

continued
Of course. This was about him and for him.

Single-minded action in the name of a singular leader.

The very definition of a cult.

Of course. This was about him and for him.

Single-minded action in the name of a singular leader.

The very definition of a cult.

If Trump is elected in 2024, he'll turn the US into a police state. He says he regrets not sending troops into US cities last summer.

Are you so stupid that you don't realize what a thug Trump is? NO US president has ever sabotaged a smooth transition.
My IQ exceeds your own by an order of magnitude, you are literally speaking, impossibly fucking stupid, its not possible to awaken your mind as it was aborted by Marxists before you reached age of reason, thus you cannot reason whatsoever....

If Trump is elected in 2024, he'll turn the US into a police state. He says he regrets not sending troops into US cities last summer.
OH NOES.gif

You mean like surrounding the fascist democratic party controlled nations capitol with machine gun toting US soldiers, and erecting razor ribbon barriers around the entire city, whilst purging military of its best and replacing them with retarded fascist thugs such as yourself, or teaming up with media to censor Americans in America, silencing the very best medical minds on earth who speak truth of ludicrous Wuhan fever vaccines and lock downs, throwing innocent Americans into jail for not wearing scientifically proven worthless masks, do you wish me to continue on you retard???

You possess IQ of a tomato....

My IQ exceeds your own by an order of magnitude, you are literally speaking, impossibly fucking stupid, its not possible to awaken your mind as it was aborted by Marxists before you reached age of reason, thus you cannot reason whatsoever....

Oh stop, boy.

Gen Mark Milley, the top US military leader, resisted Donald Trump’s demands that his forces “crack skulls” and “beat the fuck out” of protesters marching against police brutality and structural...

continued
wait trump said this to a reporter? or is this parting a book from the same discredited fiction writer, that is quoted in a vanity fair article? your post isn’t clear

Forum List

Back