trump says he will take the blame for shutting the government down....

Right just the thousands of people not making a living while our dumb politicians bicker.

Yes, you should play the "pity the poor government workers" card.
DERP!
And you’re playing the “the shutdown must happen because Trump has to get his way” card.

I don't care if it happens or not. Most people won't notice and won't care.

This is an area that is dependent heavily on Tourist Trade. Those non essential people are going to be people that work the gates at National Forests and Monuments. That means the National Forests and Monuments close their gates. Access to the Ski Industry is shut down. Access to the Trails are shutdown. People go to other areas that are not so dependent on National Forests and Monuments. That means that the Ski Industry and the support industry is hurt and hurt bad for even longer than the 2 weeks of the government shutdown. For the first time in a few years, we have a nice Snow Pack and was looking forward to a fantastic Show Season where every small business made a decent living from lodging to food to clothing to nicknacks to fuel to.....there's quite a list. But with the Government shut down, that busts the season. And it will take about a month for it to settle back down again. Utah, New Mexico, California, Place in the Eastern Mountains, all of us get hit the same way. And it doesn't care how or who you voted for.

Sounds like the Dems should give Trump what he's asking for.

Sounds like Trump is holding America Hostage and we don't negotiate with Terrorists. Just allow him to blockage himself inside of his Whitehouse (If he even knows where it's at and no, it's not in Florida) and bribe him with cheese burgers to change his mind. Of course, shut off the gas and electricity first. When he releases America then we can negotiate a safe passage back to Russia for him.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sooner Trump shuts it down sooner the wall gets built.
  2. Simply at this point, he has Pelosi by the pussy.
  3. And Chuckster by the balls.
  4. Now all he needs to do is follow through, which he will.
  5. Or those two will crumble.
  6. I see the wall as being built in earnest come next year..
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I see him being deported to Russia very soon.

The reality TV president just got beat at his own game - CNNPolitics

What a dunce? The Repubs must love such a clueless dumb ass....

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".

You are right . We should REALLY shut it down. You’d crap your pants if that happened .

If the news readers didn't whine about it 24/7, 90% of the people wouldn't even notice if it shut down.

Really ? You wouldn’t notice airports closed ? No border protection ? Banks and financial institutions in chaos ?

Like last time, only non essential "gubermint" workers would be told to stay home.....remember last time??

Right . Maybe pols wouldn’t be so flip about shutdowns if it was full shutdown .

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".

You are right . We should REALLY shut it down. You’d crap your pants if that happened .

If the news readers didn't whine about it 24/7, 90% of the people wouldn't even notice if it shut down.

Really ? You wouldn’t notice airports closed ? No border protection ? Banks and financial institutions in chaos ?
Have you ever lived through a shut down? I have, and the only thing I got pissed about on one. Was, Obama shut down the WW2 memorial, then let illegals use it.

Let illegals use it!? Yeah ok.

Did you think the parks would be open in a shut down?

Like last time, only non essential "gubermint" workers would be told to stay home.....remember last time??

Right . Maybe pols wouldn’t be so flip about shutdowns if it was full shutdown .

Then leftards in the House need to agree to fund the wall. The last time this topic was at the forefront, Reagan caved in and gave amnesty in exchange for the promise of a secured border......how did that work out? Here we are 32 years later.....leftards want amnesty but are not willing to compromise. Fuck'em....shut down the incorporated federal "gubermint"...you could shut it down for good and it's not like I would give so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig.

obama had a (R) congress who shut it down.
Yes, and Obama went out of his way to make Veterans suffer.

uh....no. the (R)s closed it down cause it looked good for them, but didn't want to take responsibility for the bad that came along with it.
Lol, then why did Obama hold an immigrant rally during the shut down. You're full of shit, Obama shut it down to veterans, and let a bunch of illegals have it.

why did palin & cruz use the vets for a PR stunt? cause they are some pretty sick self serving whores that stunt.who caught the heat from
Lol, I'll take that lame admittance that you realize I just proved you really don't know what Obama really did. He closed the memorial to veterans, then decided to rub it in their face by letting illegals use it. Of course the media didn't report it, because you had to look it up before you responded back.

lol...uh... nope. closing the memorials is part of the deal when the government shuts down. d'oh! all non essential buildings & the employees that staff them are put on hold. the rank & file worker bees not getting their paychecks & not paying their bills suffer more than those not being able to visit some marble carvings.

I know, under the Obama shut down. Only world war 2 vetrans suffered, when Obama closed their memorial.

obama had a (R) congress who shut it down.
Obama had a (R) House, and a (Reid) Senate that shut it down. House did their job, Reid sat on it.

lol....

Trump OWNS this Shutdown.

Imagine not getting a check around Christmas?

Dang a president taking responsibility. So rare..

Wish we had one.
What do you think will happen tonight with may?

I wish she'd go. Right now.

She went to EU land yesterday with her begging bowl. Despite the humiliation, she's still doggedly clinging on. And some say she just might win tonight's vote of no confidence. Even if only by one vote!

And if that happens, God help Britain.

As a leader, she is useless.

Forum List

Back