Trump Rolls Out New Tool You Can Use To Report, Fight Censorship of Conservatives

Great idea and just another example of how tuned in President Trump is and his ability to use innovative ideas to advance the truth. Very important in this age of fake news....most of us understand how the msm is little more than a propaganda machine. Now we can do something about it.
giphy.gif

Is it a new social media platform? Or just more useless whining?

Ahhh, la link appears....

Trump Rolls Out New Tool You Can Use To Report, Fight Censorship of Conservatives

President Trump's administration rolled out a tool on Wednesday for highlighting social media accounts that may be subjected to unfair censorship because of "political bias."
Trump rolls out tool to submit suspicions of 'political bias' on social media

Notice what is said by Trump(in quote) and what is said by a partisan sniper in the header, they don't seem to match..

I would love to read what people would report about this place?

I was banned for making an incest joke.

I talked about a lib's mom.

The conservative mods have it out for me!

I spoke about makeup tips for short eyes!

:lol:

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear “violations” of user policies.

No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump.

Tech Bias Story Sharing Tool

I think things have improved here....i got banned several times in the past but lately they have not been bothering me.

Once i was banned for using the term 'boyo' because someone did not know the true meaning of the term...just an old Irish expression meaning friend.

I think things have improved here....i got banned several times in the past but lately they have not been bothering me.

Once i was banned for using the term 'boyo' because someone did not know the true meaning of the term...just an old Irish expression meaning friend.

I've never been banned. I think it has something to do with me with being amazing and modest.

Where is the Presidents Constitutional authority to regulate private social media platforms on our information highway?

Poor Baby Trumpybear.

He needs a spanking in 2020. I hear Stormy is available.

I've never been banned. I think it has something to do with me with being amazing and modest.
i got perma-banned from political forum for resorting to the fewest fallacies.

Another tool so conservative cry babies can whine, 'no one understands us'. Too funny, if conservatives didn't whine what would they do? Maybe something constructive ? You think.

A modern American phenom conservative ideology preachers: Jordan Peterson, Dinesh D'Souza, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Victor Davis Hanson, Steve Bannon and Steven Miller are just a few. The new political religion, resentment and insecurity. Sad whiny Americans all.

"Donald Trump comes closer than anyone else to being the archetype of the species; crossing genres, he exemplifies all the ways an asshole can capture our attention." Geoffrey Nunberg

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS should advance FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Yet too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear “violations” of user policies.

No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump.

Let the fat fuck know you support him going full fascist on private companies. Let him know you want the big fed gubmint to nationalize social media platforms.

Let the fat fuck know you support him going full fascist on private companies. Let him know you want the big fed gubmint to nationalize social media platforms.

hehheh the social media b.s. is no better than the msm propaganda machine....essentially nothing but propaganda machines utilizing censorship to squash the truth

BTW lots of fine fat folks.....you should learn to be more tolerant.

How Social Media Affects Our Generation - GenTwenty

Last edited:

hehheh the social media b.s. is no better than the msm propaganda machine....essentially nothing but propaganda machines utilizing censorship to squash the truth

Talking about a trash fatass, not a fine one. You rubes are free to start your own social platforms. Good luck finding anybody among your inbred, uneducated number with the ability to build them, though.

I pointed out that homophobes are often closeted homosexuals one to many times.

Great idea and just another example of how tuned in President Trump is and his ability to use innovative ideas to advance the truth. Very important in this age of fake news....most of us understand how the msm is little more than a propaganda machine. Now we can do something about it.

Trump rolls out tool to submit suspicions of 'political bias' on social media
Well, that's good....all the con-servatives who think that the mods here are favoring the liberal posters can run right to that site and report USMB. :71:

Talking about a trash fatass, not a fine one. You rubes are free to start your own social platforms. Good luck finding anybody among your inbred, uneducated number with the ability to build them, though.

Do you think a President bringing women into the white house whilst his wife is out of town demonstrates trashiness?

Forum List

Back