Trump Republicans Can't Hide

Conservative Congresswoman Liz Cheney was banished from Republican House leadership because she insisted upon maintaining the truth that minority leader Kevin McCarthy had openly acknowledged:

View attachment 489391
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”
[House Minority Leader McCarthy blames Trump for riot but opposes impeachment]
Trumped officeholders desperately hoped to sweep his goons' assault upon democracy under the rug.

Their farting past the graveyard was a doomed strategy.

Lawmakers announce deal on bipartisan Jan. 6 commission​

Progress on the commission to investigate the Capitol riot stalled for months amid partisan sniping
and disagreements about the scope of the commission's focus.

The bill could come to the floor “as soon as next week,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Friday, noting that the panel is modeled after a bipartisan study of events leading up to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. That floor vote will likely be followed by a long-awaited emergency funding bill to address security flaws within the Capitol that the siege exposed.
“It is imperative that we seek the truth of what happened on January 6 with an independent, bipartisan 9/11-type Commission to examine and report upon the facts, causes and security relating to the terrorist mob attack,” Pelosi said in a statement.
The bill could come to the floor “as soon as next week,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Friday, noting that the panel is modeled after a bipartisan study of events leading up to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. That floor vote will likely be followed by a long-awaited emergency funding bill to address security flaws within the Capitol that the siege exposed.
“It is imperative that we seek the truth of what happened on January 6 with an independent, bipartisan 9/11-type Commission to examine and report upon the facts, causes and security relating to the terrorist mob attack,” Pelosi said in a statement.
Trumpers had desperately hoped to dilute the commission's mission, but its focus will be limited to the Jan. 6 attack and factors leading up to it.

Some Trump bum kissers had tried to downplay the violence at the Capitol that day. One crackpot, Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.), actually compared the mob’s behavior to “a tourist visit.”

The truth commission will coincide with hundreds of Trump goons who were identified and apprehended being prosecuted.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe.

Wow, doesn't the Democrat party even understand that you cannot convict someone through legislation?

Holy fuck.

The HOUSE and the SENATE cannot render a "guilty" verdict against a President.

Only a Judge can do that. Stupid fucks.,
In an impeachment the Senate has the duty to find the President guilty, if he his guilty, you know, like Trump.

I'd say you're about 5 loads short of an education there.
An Impeachment in the Senate is a vote. The ONLY person who can find the President guilty is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

Elementary government civics, 101.

Sounds like you have a government education that fucked you hard.
Really?
Impeachment occurs in the House.
The Senate tries the case overseen by the Chief Justice.
AND
In case your tiny brain forgot
The Chief Justice did not sit on Trump's 2nd impeachment.
So....
What was the education remark that slipped out of your tiny brained "conservative" ass?

Don't know what's worse.
What these idiots don't know
or
What these idiots think they know.

John T. Ford said:
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe.

Peabrain definition of "Stupid Shit leftist" in the Trump Bum Kisser fully-illustrated Handbook:
"Anyone, conservative GOP leaders included, who don't parrot Cry Baby Loser's lies."

“Yesterday electors met in all 50 states. So as of this morning our country has officially a president-elect and a vice president-elect… The Electoral College has spoken. So today I want to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden.”
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R), December 15, 2020​
"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. I think that is all over with."
House Minority Leader Keven McCarthy (R), May 12, 2021​
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”
House Minority Leader Keven McCarthy (R), January 13, 2021​
“The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people, and they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like.”
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R)​

In all my school years "We pledged allegiance to the flag & for liberty and justice for all" And now your telling me your angry because we want liberty & justice for all? I don't get it?
For all "real" Americans. You know - people like them.
what is a real american? define it for me.
Ask BrokeLoser. He uses the term all the time.

Hence the quotation marks.
never heard of it. Real Americans. I know Americans who are real. I also know there are illegal foreigners in my country, and that is the reference for American vs illegal. And who's country this actually is. Now, you can either support the illegals or Americans. Your choice to honor america's laws or not. which are you?
I am against illegal immigration. I'd post my immigration/trade strategy, but I'd be wasting my time.

You're welcome.
Frankly, to slow down the destruction of, or preserve the last pristine areas we have left, I'm in favor of a complete and total moratorium on all immigration (I don't care if they want to come from Norway, Poland, Russia, Africa, Asia, or anywhere in-between). If we just keep allowing millions to flow in, at some point, we can kiss our National Forests, beautiful National Parks and Wildlife Refuges, goodbye.
The idiotic left keeps squawking about the environment, yet they have no problem with telling us to open up our borders to everybody, which in and of itself, is anti-environmental.
Vermin and Vegetation

Why do you virtue-signal to the degenerate tree-hugging retrogrades? Conservation is a form of hoarding that cloaks itself in warm and fuzzy, childish, and primitive dreamscapes. An economy needs continuous fueling from the development of our natural resources, which are not some shining beauties to be gazed at by GreenHeads, whose entire vocabulary consists of "Wow!" and "Cool!" To these spoiled and sheltered decadents sitting pretty at the high and mighty positions their Daddies bought them, Nature is nothing but a pretty sight. The conservation starting around 1900 is what led to the Depression, but that ilk was sitting pretty all through that, so nothing was done to reverse the policy that has cut us off from widespread prosperity.

Thank ewe, coming from someone that believes in "stolen election". Is that a different spelling of "awesome"? Talk about massive intelligence!!!
4l4e1q.jpg

Conservative Congresswoman Liz Cheney was banished from Republican House leadership because she insisted upon maintaining the truth that minority leader Kevin McCarthy had openly acknowledged:

View attachment 489391
Trumped officeholders desperately hoped to sweep his goons' assault upon democracy under the rug.

Progress on the commission to investigate the Capitol riot stalled for months amid partisan sniping

Trumpers had desperately hoped to dilute the commission's mission, but its focus will be limited to the Jan. 6 attack and factors leading up to it.

Some Trump bum kissers had tried to downplay the violence at the Capitol that day. One crackpot, Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.), actually compared the mob’s behavior to “a tourist visit.”

The truth commission will coincide with hundreds of Trump goons who were identified and apprehended being prosecuted.
They make it easy to track them.

Think businesses in urban areas throughout the US are worried about Trump supporters hiding? Look what they have to deal with when ANTIFA and BLM don’t get their way.
184E2953-334A-47B6-9FA9-1A58A5DEFE09.jpeg
3F1BAFCD-E3C6-43F3-8011-54F40B9E7E45.jpeg

In all my school years "We pledged allegiance to the flag & for liberty and justice for all" And now your telling me your angry because we want liberty & justice for all? I don't get it?
For all "real" Americans. You know - people like them.
what is a real american? define it for me.
Ask BrokeLoser. He uses the term all the time.

Hence the quotation marks.
never heard of it. Real Americans. I know Americans who are real. I also know there are illegal foreigners in my country, and that is the reference for American vs illegal. And who's country this actually is. Now, you can either support the illegals or Americans. Your choice to honor america's laws or not. which are you?
I am against illegal immigration. I'd post my immigration/trade strategy, but I'd be wasting my time.

You're welcome.
Frankly, to slow down the destruction of, or preserve the last pristine areas we have left, I'm in favor of a complete and total moratorium on all immigration (I don't care if they want to come from Norway, Poland, Russia, Africa, Asia, or anywhere in-between). If we just keep allowing millions to flow in, at some point, we can kiss our National Forests, beautiful National Parks and Wildlife Refuges, goodbye.
The idiotic left keeps squawking about the environment, yet they have no problem with telling us to open up our borders to everybody, which in and of itself, is anti-environmental.
Vermin and Vegetation

Why do you virtue-signal to the degenerate tree-hugging retrogrades? Conservation is a form of hoarding that cloaks itself in warm and fuzzy, childish, and primitive dreamscapes. An economy needs continuous fueling from the development of our natural resources, which are not some shining beauties to be gazed at by GreenHeads, whose entire vocabulary consists of "Wow!" and "Cool!" To these spoiled and sheltered decadents sitting pretty at the high and mighty positions their Daddies bought them, Nature is nothing but a pretty sight. The conservation starting around 1900 is what led to the Depression, but that ilk was sitting pretty all through that, so nothing was done to reverse the policy that has cut us off from widespread prosperity.
Hey, I like the forests. They absorb carbon dioxide, provide habitats for various species and I enjoy the solitude of hiking in them, as it is relaxing/stress relieving. I am not a fan of the species human and being around them is stressful and the moronic leftists are a perfect example of how disgustingly annoying homo-sapiens can be.

View attachment 489391

I suggest you get some counseling for that nasty TDS that seems to be getting worse.

View attachment 489391

Props and kudos to those real cyber ninjas who downloaded all the photos and posts from social media apps like Parler (before they magically disappeared) that helped identify all the morons who were stupid enough to post about their big doings, thinking they'd never be held accountable for it...because their man was going to be reinstalled. :auiqs.jpg:

Call me when the trials start.

View attachment 489391

Liz Cheney is no more a Conservative than Trump. There are very few Republicans that can be called Conservatives.

View attachment 489391

Props and kudos to those real cyber ninjas who downloaded all the photos and posts from social media apps like Parler (before they magically disappeared) that helped identify all the morons who were stupid enough to post about their big doings, thinking they'd never be held accountable for it...because their man was going to be reinstalled. :auiqs.jpg:

Patience. Wait for it. :)

View attachment 489391

You’re thread title means what exactly? Hide from what? You’re sick fantasy of murdering anyone who doesn’t agree to think like you, fascist.?

FDR, Hitler and Mussolini are kindred spirits. Even their programs were similar:

"That article isn’t quoted in Three New Deals, a fascinating study by the German cultural historian Wolfgang Schivelbusch. But it underscores his central argument: that there are surprising similarities between the programs of Roosevelt, Mussolini, and Hitler."

"FDR regarded his National Recovery Act (NRA) as the most important of his New Deal programs. It was directly modeled on Italian fascism. The NRA empowered the federal government to establish coalitions of labor and management in every industry to set production targets, wages, prices, and even maximum and minimum working hours. According to Tugwell, the NRA was designed to “eliminate the anarchy of the competitive system.”"

Marathon Mike said:
I suggest you get some counseling for that nasty TDS that seems to be getting worse.
I recommend that you stop clinging tenaciously to the Big Lie that the Cry Baby Loser won "in a Landslide!" - a ludicrous fantasy for which no credible evidence has been contrived.

You need to extract your nose and move on.

The truth is always timely.

Mad Chemist said:

Hundreds of Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and are being prosecuted.

The Cry Baby Loser can no longer pardon them after the American electorate dumped him.

The trials of Trump lickspittles like Gaetz and Giuliani, and Cry Baby Loser himself are in the pipeline.

Don't be impatient. "The millstones of the gods grind late, but they grind fine."

Forum List

Back