Trump Republicans Can't Hide

Just to prove you're lying, here's an example of one which wasn't....

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.
How does that prove me wrong?

How does that prove me wrong?

LOL

That I have to explain it to ya indicates how stupid you are. Moron, you claimed all 61 of those cases were dismissed due to lack of standing. I proved you wrong by showing you one that was dismissed due to lack of merit, not lack of standing.

Then on appeal, an en banc of judges affirmed the dismissal.

LOL

That I have to explain it to ya indicates how stupid you are. Moron, you claimed all 61 of those cases were dismissed due to lack of standing. I proved you wrong by showing you one that was dismissed due to lack of merit, not lack of standing.

Then on appeal, an en banc of judges affirmed the dismissal.
explain how lack of merit is different than no standing? This ought to be good.

You'll never get it right because you still haven't figured out where you got it wrong.
you wish to stay stupid with what was explained in 2000 mules. stay stupid son.

explain how lack of merit is different than no standing? This ought to be good.

Holyfuckingshit, are you rightarded. :cuckoo:

Moron, lack of standing means the complainant has no legal position to sue. Such as if you were to defame Biden, I would have no standing to sue you over that.

Lack of merit means they have a legal position to sue but their evidence doesn't support their claims. Such as suing based on a claim that dead people voted in the election but presenting evidence to the court which fails to demonstrate that claim.

That you have to ask such stupid questions exposes just how ignorant you are.

Last edited:
you wish to stay stupid with what was explained in 2000 mules. stay stupid son.

2000 Mules??

rotfl-gif.288736

Despite claiming 54,000 "mules" dropped off ballots multiple times, that movie failed to show any video of anyone doing that. By the end of the movie, they expect viewers to just take their word about that because they lack the video to back their bullshit claims.

Moron, lack of standing means the complainant has no legal position to sue. Such as if you were to defame Biden, I would have no standing to sue you over that.
again, what's the difference?

2000 Mules??

rotfl-gif.288736

Despite claiming 54,000 "mules" dropped off ballots multiple times, that movie failed to show any video of anyone doing that. By the end of the movie, they expect viewers to just take their word about that because they lack the video to back their bullshit claims.
they had cell phone numbers. didn't need video. I know that's difficult for you.

Of course they needed videos. Cell phone numbers don't show what a person is doing.
sure it does. Why would one cell phone need to always be by drop boxes? Multiple of them more than 100 times in a night. Hamburger take out? That's one fking hungery mther fker huh? hahahahahahahaaha dude, the con was exposed. EXPOSED!!!!!!!!

LOL

Of course there is. :cuckoo:

It's bad enough you're ignorant as hell; but why do you parade it?
and still no difference. And it will remain no difference no matter how many times you wish to ignore the truth. Last post on the subject, 61 cases because of no standing.

sure it does. Why would one cell phone need to always be by drop boxes? Multiple of them more than 100 times in a night. Hamburger take out? That's one fking hungery mther fker huh? hahahahahahahaaha dude, the con was exposed. EXPOSED!!!!!!!!

Those boxes were in high-traffic areas in big counties with millions of people. Whatever their reasons, it's impossible to say what they were doing without video.

A pity they produced no video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

and still no difference. And it will remain no difference no matter how many times you wish to ignore the truth. Last post on the subject, 61 cases because of no standing.

LOLOL

Your ignorance on the matter doesn't wash away reality.

Forum List

Back