Trump refuses investigation of Saudis

Trump dismisses UN request for FBI to investigate Jamal Khashoggi's murder
You have to wonder what types of deals Trump has with the Saudis that he's always defending them. It's more than just politics.

Well, he did say that the reason he refused is because of the arms deal he brokered with Saudi.
That doesn't say how much he gets from those deals.

Dunno if he's getting kickbacks, but I do know he's really interested in making sure the arms deal goes through.

You have to wonder what types of deals Trump has with the Saudis that he's always defending them. It's more than just politics.

Well, he did say that the reason he refused is because of the arms deal he brokered with Saudi.
That doesn't say how much he gets from those deals.

Dunno if he's getting kickbacks, but I do know he's really interested in making sure the arms deal goes through.
He already get kickbacks. The Saudis infest his hotels by the boxcar load, week in, week out!

FWIW, I think the Saudis are low-life trash. I would personally prefer that we keep them at arm's length.

He was a terrorist supporting trying to overthrow the government of Saudi Arabia. Why do we care how Saudi seals with its own terror threats?

You want the FBI to investigate a Saudi killed in a foreign country by other Saudis?
He was a US resident. You think the US should not protect those fleeing from dictatorial regimes. You think the US should support dictatorial regimes and become one.

Forum List

Back