Trump Reaches Grandmaster Troll Level

If not for the "deal", Iran could still be working full-bore on a nuke. Where's the evidence that the agreement isn't working? The opponents like to say that in 10 years they can just pick up where they left off, but without the deal they would be working on it right now. Of course, they're hoping the average American doesn't notice that bit of logic, while they score cheap political points.
What makes you think Iran is not working on a nuke with North Korea? You take the word of the government?
Why should I take Trump's word or the word of others whose sole motivation is to undermine the deal? Remember, without the deal they wouldn't have to hide what they're doing. If you think they are, where's the proof?
Like the Iran nuke deal, the point of my post flies right over your head.
So? You're ignoring my point. If you're saying Iran is violating the deal, post the proof. If you're ntt saying that, you're right, your post went over my head and is just a waste of time.
:offtopic:

Why are people so gullable in the 21st century?

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump claimed Wednesday that Secretary of State John Kerry hasn’t read the Bible.

“Obviously Kerry did not read ‘The Art of the Deal,’” Trump told a religious audience in Virginia, referring to his own book before adding, “Probably didn’t read the Bible, either.”

Trump was criticizing the nuclear deal with Iran when he made the remark about Kerry, who is Catholic, while speaking at Regent University.

“Nobody reads the Bible more than me,” Trump claimed the previous day, before picking up his third consecutive win in the GOP primary with a dominant performance in the Nevada caucuses.

Trump: Kerry probably hasn't read the Bible

Yeah, especially Two Corinthians. He reads THAT bad boy all the time.

I think Donny could probably RECOGNIZE a Bible if you showed him one, provided it had "Holy Bible" stamped on the cover.

If not for the "deal", Iran could still be working full-bore on a nuke. Where's the evidence that the agreement isn't working? The opponents like to say that in 10 years they can just pick up where they left off, but without the deal they would be working on it right now. Of course, they're hoping the average American doesn't notice that bit of logic, while they score cheap political points.
What makes you think Iran is not working on a nuke with North Korea? You take the word of the government?
Why should I take Trump's word or the word of others whose sole motivation is to undermine the deal? Remember, without the deal they wouldn't have to hide what they're doing. If you think they are, where's the proof?
Like the Iran nuke deal, the point of my post flies right over your head.
So? You're ignoring my point. If you're saying Iran is violating the deal, post the proof. If you're ntt saying that, you're right, your post went over my head and is just a waste of time.
:offtopic:
Unresponsive

Yes indeed. I hear they're only working two shifts a day now instead of three because of Kerry and Barry's "deal".
Got proof? Put up or shut up, troll.

T-Rump loves the "poorly educated"

why ?

They are his base his supporters...
Trum's base is everyone..just listen to his speeches....Trump is Superman, Jesus and Chuck Norris all in one man.

If Trump's base is "everyone", why is he only getting 1/4 - 1/3 of the Republican vote, with more than twice as many people saying they would never vote for him?

There's a difference between being the lowest common denominator, and being "everyone". Learn it.

Last edited:
What I love is that a heathen Trump has to go to Church now to pretend to his "Evangelicals" that he is a "good holy man"....I bet when Trump is in the Church he is saying to himself"when is this Holy shit going to come to an end"

mydog.jpg

why ?

Trum's base is everyone..just listen to his speeches....Trump is Superman, Jesus and Chuck Norris all in one man.

If Trump's base is "everyone", why is he only getting 1/4 - 1/3 of the Republican vote, with more than twice as many people saying they would never vote for him?
you ever hear of sarcasam?

No. I'm familiar with "sarcasm", but not "sarcasam".

Maybe if you knew how to spell it, you'd be better at it.

why ?

you ever hear of sarcasam?

No. I'm familiar with "sarcasm", but not "sarcasam".

Maybe if you knew how to spell it, you'd be better at it.
You may be able to spell it but you damn sure can't reconize it. You go girl.

You Liberals are really feeling the butt hurt aren't you? LOL!! Payback is really going to be sweet. Trump as President, Control of BOTH Houses of Congress, two or three Supreme Court justices. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Forum List

Back