Trump Rape Trial: Begins 4/25/23

Despite your eloquent attempt to exonerate your adored one, the rapist has been found guilty by a jury of his peers.
If you are attempting to refer to Trump, then as always, you’re wrong. No “guilt” of “rape” was found or even possible. You ignorant shitforbrain motherfucker, it wasn’t a criminal trial.
Donald Trump found guilty of sexually abusing E Jean Carroll
So? A false headline. Means nothing.

His refusing to testify under oath
Correction. He exercised his RIGHT not to testify. I realize that you dislike it when rights are exercised by those with whom you disagree. But, you know, tough shit you pansy.
and his lie that he had not been allowed to defend himself are a matter of record.
Not exactly a lie. Maybe a bit of hyperbole. The judge did infringe on his right of free speech in the media during the trial. Quite outrageous.
Trump’s claim he couldn’t 'defend' himself in Carroll trial is a lie
See my prior comment.

His weird worshipers will still worship him.
Just because you long to worship our demented incumbent’s every bowel movement doesn’t mean anybody on the right side “worships” any political leader, you diseased imbecile.

FvsfPCoaMAIimMF

If you are attempting to refer to Trump, then as always, you’re wrong. No “guilt” of “rape” was found or even possible. You ignorant shitforbrain motherfucker, it wasn’t a criminal trial.

So? A false headline. Means nothing.

Correction. He exercised his RIGHT not to testify. I realize that you dislike it when rights are exercised by those with whom you disagree. But, you know, tough shit you pansy.

Not exactly a lie. Maybe a bit of hyperbole. The judge did infringe on his right of free speech in the media during the trial. Quite outrageous.

See my prior comment.

Just because you long to worship our demented incumbent’s every bowel movement doesn’t mean anybody on the right side “worships” any political leader, you diseased imbecile.

Of course, his weird worshipers will still worship the Cry Baby Loser.

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 4.23.28 PM.png

"Oh yeah! So what"
Zeus turned into a Swan and raped Leda
... who bore a striking resemblance to Marla Maples!"

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 4.23.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 4.23.47 PM.png

Attached Files:

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 4.51.35 PM.png

"The day I stopped being a cringing toady, satisfying his every perverse whim,
was the day he mistook me for Marla Maples."

Last edited:

Forum List