Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It’s Now Worse Than ‘Fake News CNN’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I knew that Fox News seduces all of Pres.Trump's supporters just to get them to listening to them so that they will be under their control. They are all going to ban up together, Fox CNN and the rest, are going to spread the Biggest Fake news on Pres.Trump that was ever told in the history of the world just to get rid of Pres.Trump.

President Donald Trump lit into his once-favorite network on Sunday, saying Fox News is now even “worse” than his longtime bête noire, CNN.

Trump said the network “forgot the people who got them there.” He griped Fox News was “loading up with Democrats” and complained it was citing The New York Times as “a ‘source’ of information,” an apparent reference to the newspaper’s Sunday article about disease, hunger and overcrowding at a Texas center holding migrant children.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-fox-news-worse-than-cnn_n_5d229d58e4b0f31256861e61

I knew that Fox News seduces all of Pres.Trump's supporters just to get them to listening to them so that they will be under their control. They are all going to ban up together, Fox CNN and the rest, are going to spread the Biggest Fake news on Pres.Trump that was ever told in the history of the world just to get rid of Pres.Trump.

President Donald Trump lit into his once-favorite network on Sunday, saying Fox News is now even “worse” than his longtime bête noire, CNN.

Trump said the network “forgot the people who got them there.” He griped Fox News was “loading up with Democrats” and complained it was citing The New York Times as “a ‘source’ of information,” an apparent reference to the newspaper’s Sunday article about disease, hunger and overcrowding at a Texas center holding migrant children.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-fox-news-worse-than-cnn_n_5d229d58e4b0f31256861e61

Typical self-wrapped paranoia. "They're all out to fake me". Can't possibly be the "me".

The trouble is that Homeland Security's IG has found deplorable conditions at all 4 of the ICE facilities that were visited. It looks like the NY Times story has some truth for behind it. What Trump wants is a propaganda channel which most of Fox News is. Yet they commit a random act of journalism and Trump attacks them.

That is either seriously delusional or hilariously funny depending on whether you meant it ironically or not.

Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It's Now Worse Than 'Fake News CNN' | HuffPost
His worshippers will change on a dime and obey him.

Forum List

Back