Trump Rages Against Mueller: Investigators 'Ought To Be In Jail' For Coup Cover-up

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.

Sorry but McCabe reported tit to the Gang of 8 and they didn't object...

So why are you trying to punish people that were acting under the full knowledge of there superiors?

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

Raged? I must have missed that part.
Leftists always project their own emotions into their fake news.

It enrages the media that Trump wants criminals prosecuted. Primarily because they know they are criminals as well.

Can you please explain the crime broken...

Are you saying it is illegal to question the leaders actions?

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

You people are dumber than fvcking dirt.

"Discussing the options of the 25th A"

Without evidence.
TRUMP is the evidence.

Did you hear that nonsense the other day?

He's fucking deranged

DERP

You Communists have an agenda to end this nation and Trump impedes you.

Trump is not incapacitated. He has not been assassinated, though I'm surprised you Marxist thugs haven't tried that.

Raged? I must have missed that part.
Leftists always project their own emotions into their fake news.

It enrages the media that Trump wants criminals prosecuted. Primarily because they know they are criminals as well.

Can you please explain the crime broken...

Are you saying it is illegal to question the leaders actions?
It's a crime to collude with the enemies of the US for the purpose of overthrowing the government.

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

Without evidence.

If you believe discussing Constitutional options via the 25th A is an attempt at a coup then you may want to go back to your goddamn civics class you failed in 5th grade

If you believe that a group of lawless thugs seeking to influence the cabinet to declare a sitting president "incapacitated" is anything but a coup, you are a fucking liar first off, and delusional secondly.

McCabe led an attempted coup against the president, an act of war against the Constitution of the United States, an act of treason.

This isn't Liberia, we don't use Junta's of FSB agents to overturn elections.

Without evidence.
TRUMP is the evidence.

He's fucking deranged

DERP

Trump is not incapacitated. He has not been assassinated, though I'm surprised you Marxist thugs haven't tried that.
Many Americans believe Trump is incapacitated due to his mental illness, which can not be ignored. In addition, no one who is caught lying as much as Trump should ever be trusted. Law enforcement and national intelligence agencies have a duty and obligation to investigate loose cannons like Trump.

Without evidence.
TRUMP is the evidence.

He's fucking deranged

DERP

Many Americans believe Trump is incapacitated due to his mental illness, which can not be ignored. In addition, no one who is caught lying as much as Trump should ever be trusted. Law enforcement and national intelligence agencies have a duty and obligation to investigate loose cannons like Trump.
President Trump is an ethical man. He puts America first! He'll be reelected.

Without evidence.
TRUMP is the evidence.

He's fucking deranged

DERP

The people who say that are mentally ill.

As I keep saying..the left project their own violence, their own criminality, their own depravity, their own mental illness...upon their targets.

Without evidence.
TRUMP is the evidence.

He's fucking deranged

DERP

As I keep saying..the left project their own violence, their own criminality, their own depravity, their own mental illness...upon their targets.
Compulsive serial lying is a sign of mental illness. Are you in denial about Donald Trump being a compulsive serial liar? Do you think it is a sign of mental and emotional stability for a man to publicly discuss his daughter in a sexual context? Is bragging about grabbing women's "pussies" by surprise an indication of a sane individual?

Without evidence.

If you believe discussing Constitutional options via the 25th A is an attempt at a coup then you may want to go back to your goddamn civics class you failed in 5th grade
McCabe said Rosenstein offered to wear a wire since he is never checked or frisked when he enters the White House. The purpose McCabe thought was so to entrap Trump over something he might say and then that could be used against him and they could invoke the 25th. Also watch your filthy mouth on MY thread.

Yet the 25th has to do with a president who is incapacitated - it is NOT an impeachment, it has nothing to do with laws. The idea that obstruction of justice could be used to justify the 25th is simply ignorant. These thugs were attempting to overthrow the government and desperately searching for something they thought would sell to the public. Rosenstein is a US Attorney, he knows the 25th has nothing to do with a boss firing a subordinate. But the whole gang was in a panic, with Comey fired, their role in rigging the 2016 election was BOUND to come out. How they had used foreign intelligence agents to work with the Russians to cook up phony dossiers. How they had spied on the President of the Untied States both before and after the election for the purpose of electing Hillary Clinton, and then as an act of sedition to undercut the president, then we get to this - high treason.

Trump is right.

OVERWHELMING Evidence exists proving Obama and his Cabinet - Directors and members of the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI - engaged in Conspiracy, Treason, Sedition, Seditious Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, and more in an attempt to affect a coup d'état against the President of the United States and overthrow the US Govt.

Without evidence.
TRUMP is the evidence.

He's fucking deranged

DERP

Compulsive serial lying is a sign of mental illness. Are you in denial about Donald Trump being a compulsive serial liar? Do you think it is a sign of mental and emotional stability for a man to publicly discuss his daughter in a sexual context? Is bragging about grabbing women's "pussies" by surprise an indication of a sane individual?

Being a serial perv, an enabler, criminal, and terrorist supporter are also disqualifiers for holding Public Office, but it did not stop Slick Willy, Hillary, and Barry...

[

CNN lies 10 times more than Trump does. The NY Times lies 50 times more than Trump, Rachel Maddow lies 100 times more than Trump. You lie a thousand times more than Trump.

What we have is POLICY dispute. Attempting to blackmail cabinet members to violate the Constitution as McCabe and Rosenstein did is an attempted coup, an act of war against the government of the United States, high treason.

Lie all you like, the facts matter.

Trump is right.

OVERWHELMING Evidence exists proving Obama and his Cabinet - Directors and members of the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI - engaged in Conspiracy, Treason, Sedition, Seditious Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, and more in an attempt to affect a coup d'état against the President of the United States and overthrow the US Govt.

I don't think his cabinet was involved, the coup plotters were simply using organizational flip charts to determine who they could turn to support their coup. Obviously they determined that not enough would back them so the coup attempt failed.

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.

Sorry but McCabe reported tit to the Gang of 8 and they didn't object...

So why are you trying to punish people that were acting under the full knowledge of there superiors?

Trump cult members will ALWAYS defend their cult leader......Simple as that....

Trump cult members will ALWAYS defend their cult leader......Simple as that....
If you mean they will cite and present ACTUAL existing evidence in response to lies / false accusations / fake news thrown out by snowflakes, like monkey throwing their own feces at the zoo, then you are right.

Simple question: How many other modern-day presidents have had his STAFF indicted for lying about Russian links???

Forum List

Back