Trump puts those in need above those doing well

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump puts those in need above those who are doing well.
The typical Trump supporter is underemployed, undereducated and as result are not doing well financially.
Trump makes false promises that he will turn the economic clock back, bringing back jobs that fit the undereducated, underskilled.
Those of us who have learned skills that are in demand in today's economy are ignored. We have worked hard to do well in today's world.
Those who have chose to not gain the skills in demand in today's economy are whining to have Trump and the US government help them out.
I say to the Trumpsters who are depending on Trump and the government to help them, HELP YOURSELF, LIKE MOST OF HAVE!!!!!!

The typical Trump supporter is underemployed, undereducated and as result are not doing well financially.
Trump makes false promises that he will turn the economic clock back, bringing back jobs that fit the undereducated, underskilled.
Those of us who have learned skills that are in demand in today's economy are ignored. We have worked hard to do well in today's world.
Those who have chose to not gain the skills in demand in today's economy are whining to have Trump and the US government help them out.
I say to the Trumpsters who are depending on Trump and the government to help them, HELP YOURSELF, LIKE MOST OF HAVE!!!!!!
Make no mistake, the typical Trump supporter is rich, white and a few years away from kicking the bucket. The people you’re talking about are just the biggest fools in the world. They happen to be the only ones being targeted by the GOP because the fundies and shriveled are already well in their pockets.

Trump is president because DEMOCRATS voted for him.

The typical Trump supporter is rich, poor, middle class, White, minority, college educated, not college educated. The typical Trump supporter looks like America.

Yep, that is sure who shows up for his rallies, just a cross section of America! :21::21::21::21::21:

just look at all this diversity...

28-trump-phoenix.w710.h473.jpg

image.jpg

gettyimages-621162856.jpg

Trump won because so many Democrats were convinced to stay home by Russian bots, the Comey letter, and the news media pushing the angle that Hillary was as bad a candidate as Trump because they wanted to appear impartial.

The typical Trump supporter is rich, poor, middle class, White, minority, college educated, not college educated. The typical Trump supporter looks like America.

Yep, that is sure who shows up for his rallies, just a cross section of America! :21::21::21::21::21:

just look at all this diversity...

28-trump-phoenix.w710.h473.jpg

image.jpg

gettyimages-621162856.jpg

Despite what media would have you believe, there is no shortage of white people in America.

The undereducated and underemployed are Democrats, Republicans, Independent and everything in between. They are desperate people looking for an easy answer. Trump took advantage of them.

He may have a few supporter from all of those demographics but the majority of his support is from the undereducated and underemployed.

Glad you are happy flipping burgers at McDonalds ... :thup:

Make no mistake, the typical Trump supporter is rich, white and a few years away from kicking the bucket. The people you’re talking about are just the biggest fools in the world. They happen to be the only ones being targeted by the GOP because the fundies and shriveled are already well in their pockets.
Dream on, that is not true. There are many old Trump supporters but they are struggling to make ends meet in retirement.

Trump's message was to those who are not doing well. "Make America Great, Again"
Those who worked hard and are doing well in the US feel and felt "America is Great, NOW"
Trump identified a desperate segment of our society and used them with false promises. They are vulnerable people susceptible to a con man.

Last edited:

I am happy doing my job based on a skill I learned that has demand in today's economy.

I am not whining to have Trump and the government bring back jobs, like making buggy whips, because that is the skill I have, even though it is worthless.

TRUMPSTERS ARE WHINERS

I am happy doing my job based on a skill I learned that has demand in today's economy.

I am not whining to have Trump and the government bring back jobs, like making buggy whips, because that is the skill I have, even though it is worthless.

TRUMPSTERS ARE WHINERS

Making whips is never a useless skill.

whiplash-dominatrix-costume.jpg

TRUMPSTERS ARE WHINERS

Anyone who waits on the government for anything ... Deserves what they get.

He may have a few supporter from all of those demographics but the majority of his support is from the undereducated and underemployed.
I have not seen any evidence of that. I think that is what you want to believe rather than what is reality.

Yeah, no.

The typical trump supporter, other than the one percenters who are his backers, is an undereducated, under or unemployed, bitter, hate filled, mysogynistic, microcephalic middle aged white bible-thumper who says things like "I'm not a racist but..."

Just look around at the folks who support him here and you will see that I am right.

TRUMPSTERS ARE WHINERS

Making whips is never a useless skill.

whiplash-dominatrix-costume.jpg
Good Point

Forum List

Back