Trump Pushes HUGE Punishments on Russia as Part of Sanctions. Take that Dems!!!

Ok, no he doesn't. As another sign of Trump not wanting to piss off Putin, he signs off on the veto-proof sanctions on Russia... with NO PENALTIES.

New Russia sanctions kick in, but US opts to punish nobody

When will Republicans finally get it?
hillary-clinton.jpg

Ok, no he doesn't. As another sign of Trump not wanting to piss off Putin, he signs off on the veto-proof sanctions on Russia... with NO PENALTIES.

Lewed-dog........when did Russia become the bane of the leftard clown posse......before or after Uranium One?

Dale, bless your heart.
I'd say he means well... but he doesn't.

Lewed-dog........when did Russia become the bane of the leftard clown posse......before or after Uranium One?

Dale, bless your heart.

Yeah, I figured that was the best that you could do..........you are not very good at debating.....(snicker)

Dale, bless your heart.

Yeah, I figured that was the best that you could do..........you are not very good at debating.....(snicker)

Well, aren't you a peach!

hillary-clinton.jpg
Tell me, asshole, in all the Beaznghi investigations, how many indictments and guilty pleas? Yes, traitors like you are just fine with Russia influencing our elections.
Well Libtard dip shit I didn't know we were talking about Benghazi. Stay on topic Dem Scum.

Last edited:

hillary-clinton.jpg
Tell me, asshole, in all the Benghazi investigations, how many indictments and guilty pleas? Yes, traitors like you are just fine with Russia influencing our elections.

Oh STFU, you old sack of shit......the deep state protects their own. I heard personal testimony of those that had the nads to come forward and declare that they heard the "stand down " orders in Benghazi. The Barrypuppet admin stonewalled just like they always did when they were stone cold busted. Russia didn't influence diddly squat.............the Hildebeast was a major fail from the start. She couldn't even draw flies to her infrequent appearances on the campaign trail. The leftard media did all they could to carry her over the finish line............rigged the polls, gave her the debate questions in advance and she STILL got her ass kicked.........deal with it.

The picture was of Clinton yelling Russia. Well, it is not Clinton pushing the investigation. It is a great many people concerned about what Russia did during our last election, and the Americans that helped them do it. And the investigation of that has already produced four indictments, and two guilty pleas. In the mean time, the many, all too many, investigations of Benghazi produced exactly nothing. Russia was sanctioned because of her attempts to illegally influence our election, and this admin is doing all it can to prevent any of those sanctions from going into effect. What does Putin have on Trump?

hillary-clinton.jpg
Tell me, asshole, in all the Benghazi investigations, how many indictments and guilty pleas? Yes, traitors like you are just fine with Russia influencing our elections.

Oh STFU, you old sack of shit......the deep state protects their own. I heard personal testimony of those that had the nads to come forward and declare that they heard the "stand down " orders in Benghazi. The Barrypuppet admin stonewalled just like they always did when they were stone cold busted. Russia didn't influence diddly squat.............the Hildebeast was a major fail from the start. She couldn't even draw flies to her infrequent appearances on the campaign trail. The leftard media did all they could to carry her over the finish line............rigged the polls, gave her the debate questions in advance and she STILL got her ass kicked.........deal with it.
You, nor anyone else, has anything like that. You had your chance to present all that you say you have many times. You did not present that in court under oath. You lost, and never had anything in the first place. You are a liar.

Yes, conservatives lusted for Putin during Obama's Presidency. They dreamed of a soviet style government.

hillary-clinton.jpg
Tell me, asshole, in all the Beaznghi investigations, how many indictments and guilty pleas? Yes, traitors like you are just fine with Russia influencing our elections.
Well Libtard dip shit I didn't know we were talking about Benghazi. Stay on topic Dem Scum.
^ inbred cripple doesn't understand the Benghazi comparison

Forum List

Back