Trump promotes Truth Social post claiming the Capitol riot was a 'false flag'

:laughing0301:
Let's put it this way, Mr. Liberal Who Lives In A Gated Community, it's in your nature to ridicule anyone who disagrees with you based on facts.
I don't know what happened to you in your childhood, but it must have really messed you up.

I can only go by what you say. You said my favorite sources are Liberal. Those would be Reuters and the AP. Didn't you say you like those too?

I can only go by what you say. You said my favorite sources are Liberal. Those would be Reuters and the AP. Didn't you say you like those too?
If you took your head out of your ass, you would realize that Reuters and AP News provide the rest of the news outlets with 99% of their content.
Fox and CNN merely massage the info to their audience.

There were a million protesters at the Capitol - if they had wanted to topple the government, they would have.

A hundred troops would have bourn witness to the FBI shenanigans - which would have kept the the riot from breaking out. They may have kept the Palace Guard from assaulting protesters - which was the cause of most of the violence - people fighting back as goons savaged them with metal batons.
"a million protesters".....................:heehee:

Your link isn't working.

If you took your head out of your ass, you would realize that Reuters and AP News provide the rest of the news outlets with 99% of their content.
Fox and CNN merely massage the info to their audience.

Which is one reason Reuters and the AP are my favorite. You think they're Liberal.

Damn..he's gone full Q! You should never go full Q. All I'm saying is that if there had been a hundred troops there it would have been far worse..IMO.

Fresh off hosting a QAnon conference at Mar-a-Lago and bringing a Holocaust denier over for dinner, former President Donald Trump on Wednesday promoted a conspiracy theory about the January 6 riot at the United States Capitol building.
On his Truth Social network, the former president boosted a post from an anonymous user who baselessly claimed that the Capitol riot was a setup of Trump supporters.

"Those people do not deserve this... this was a false flag and it was planned out very meticulously," the post stated. "If there were a hundred National Guard troops at the Capitol that day none of this would have happened. Nancy Pelosi rejected Donald J Trump's recommendation for having troops at the Capitol that day."
In fact, Trump was the only person who could have ordered the National Guard to go to the Capitol, and he actively encouraged his supporters to march to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, despite allegedly knowing many of them were armed at the time.

Trump waited more than three hours after the start of the riots to publicly call on the rioters to go home, and even then he told the rioters that "we love you, you're very special."

View attachment 736099

Was it a "False Flag?" I don't know....why don't you ask all the FBI agents, FBI informants, BLM/antifa thugs who were pretending to be Trump supporters as they attacked the police.....

I requested the post where I explicitly stated that and you have failed to provide such.
You are, as usual, Mr. Ad Hominem.

You didn't ask for a post. You asked...

Where did I explicitly state such?

And so I explained...

They're my favorite. You said my favorite are Liberal sources.

You didn't ask for a post. You asked...

Where did I explicitly state such?

And so I explained...

They're my favorite. You said my favorite are Liberal sources.
That's because you inject your bullshit Liberalism into what the articles actually say.
You see, I actually read the article and you, perhaps, read the headline.

Now Link to the article in question so we can have some context.
You know that thing you hate...context.

That's because you inject your bullshit Liberalism into what the articles actually say.
You see, I actually read the article and you, perhaps, read the headline.

Now Link to the article in question so we can have some context.
You know that thing you hate...context.

What article?

You said of me, "coming from the guy who loves Liberal News Links."

My favorite news outlets are Reuters and the AP. That means according to you, Reuters and the AP are "Liberal News Links."

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

What article?

You said of me, "coming from the guy who loves Liberal News Links."

My favorite news outlets are Reuters and the AP. That means according to you, Reuters and the AP are "Liberal News Links."

Are ya feeling stupid yet?
An ad hominem...how Faun.
Context is everything which means context is your enemy.

The context is -- you said Reuters and the AP are "Liberal News Links."
That's obviously not the context.
I want to see the posts beforehand and the article.
The problem is that you leave behind a trail of lies whenever you post.
You're good at finding things...find the posts.

That's obviously not the context.
I want to see the posts beforehand and the article.
The problem is that you leave behind a trail of lies whenever you post.
You're good at finding things...find the posts.

LOL

Who the fuck is stopping you from looking??

What a yutz you are.

LOL

Who the fuck is stopping you from looking??

What a yutz you are.
Why should I waste my time when you are lying?
You can find anything when you think it helps you; you do it all day.
You know this actual exchange won't help you so suddenly you're playing Mr. Helpless Fag.

Forum List

Back