Trump promotes Truth Social post claiming the Capitol riot was a 'false flag'

Its just in line with his invitees. Fresh off the Kanye West fiasco, Trump doubles down:
Former President Trump hosted a prominent QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theorist at his Mar-A-Lago club in Florida on Tuesday night, just two weeks after his much-criticized dinner with Ye and white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Liz Crokin, a former journalist and celebrity gossip writer now associated with far-right conspiracy theories, spoke at a fundraiser intended to combat child trafficking, according to posts on her Telegram account.

At the event, Crokin said she discussed Pizzagate, a debunked conspiracy theory suggesting Hillary and Bill Clinton and other political elites run a child sex trafficking ring at a pizza shop in Washington.

She also discussed the fashion company Balenciaga, which has recently taken heat for a photo campaign featuring children and plush bears with BDSM accessories.

Trump, who last month declared himself a 2024 presidential candidate, made an appearance at the event.

“You are incredible people and doing unbelievable work,” he said in a video shared by Crokin. “We just appreciate you being here and I hope you’re going to be back.”

The Hill has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment.

Damn..he's gone full Q! You should never go full Q. All I'm saying is that if there had been a hundred troops there it would have been far worse..IMO.

Fresh off hosting a QAnon conference at Mar-a-Lago and bringing a Holocaust denier over for dinner, former President Donald Trump on Wednesday promoted a conspiracy theory about the January 6 riot at the United States Capitol building.
On his Truth Social network, the former president boosted a post from an anonymous user who baselessly claimed that the Capitol riot was a setup of Trump supporters.

"Those people do not deserve this... this was a false flag and it was planned out very meticulously," the post stated. "If there were a hundred National Guard troops at the Capitol that day none of this would have happened. Nancy Pelosi rejected Donald J Trump's recommendation for having troops at the Capitol that day."
In fact, Trump was the only person who could have ordered the National Guard to go to the Capitol, and he actively encouraged his supporters to march to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, despite allegedly knowing many of them were armed at the time.

Trump waited more than three hours after the start of the riots to publicly call on the rioters to go home, and even then he told the rioters that "we love you, you're very special."

View attachment 736099
If Ray Epps turns out to be a fed, this was a government lead false flag.

Big "if" considering it's been almost two years. How long do we have to wait for the allegation to be proven? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
How the fuck would it be proven up until now? The FBI stonewalled every question about him and the dem run House refused to share what they learned behind closed doors about him last January. :cuckoo:

How the fuck would it be proven up until now? The FBI stonewalled every question about him and the dem run House refused to share what they learned behind closed doors about him last January.
So, do you have the proof? You call it stonewalling, but if he wasn't FBI, what can they do except deny it. I've only seen allegations, but no proof.

So, do you have the proof? You call it stonewalling, but if he wasn't FBI, what can they do except deny it. I've only seen allegations, but no proof.
How the fuck could anyone prove it while the FBI was stonewalling all questions about it and House dems refused to share what they learned in January?!!!!!!

How the fuck could anyone prove it while the FBI was stonewalling all questions about it and House dems refused to share what they learned in January?!!!!!!
So, you have no proof. That's what we've been saying, while you've just been a broken record, repeating the same mantra over and over expecting others to do the legwork for you. Accept some personal responsibility for a change. The FBI said no. If you think they're lying, prove it.

well we don't need a lecture from an asshole like you who LIED ABOUT HIS SERVICE in the US Marines, as opposed to someone like me who knows there's no glamour in fighting in war, where all you get is blistered feet and an empty stomach, and oh, the risk of death, that tooo

No; I didn't vote for illegals and inept H1-Bs, you did.

You said you vote for employed Americans. That can't be a vote for Trump who lost 2½ million jobs in 4 years. So it must've been for Biden who added 10½ in under 2 years.

Then why are advertisers dropping Twitter? You just swallow any fake news that fits your bias, don't you? :auiqs.jpg:

They're not.

You had the initial virtue signaling by a few woke corporations after free speech was restored, but virtue signaling takes a back seat to the bottom line.

You said you vote for employed Americans. That can't be a vote for Trump who lost 2½ million jobs in 4 years. So it must've been for Biden who added 10½ in under 2 years.
Sure clown..I'm not including your beloved H1-Bs, who were sent back to India in droves and I'm not including COVID.
Try being honest for once in your miserable life.

Last edited:
If Ray Epps turns out to be a fed, this was a government lead false flag.
IF????

KGB leader Wray pretty much confirmed the status of Agent Epps.

{
“Did the FBI have confidential human sources embedded within the January 6 protesters on January 6 2021?” the Louisiana congressman asked. Confidential human sources are not FBI agents; they are typically insiders in a group or well-connected individuals who have agreed to feed information to the FBI through handlers.

The FBI director said he has to be “very careful” about “when we do and do not and where we have and have not used confidential human sources.”

“To the extent that there’s a suggestion for example that the FBI’s confidential human sources or FBI employees in some way instigated or orchestrated Jan 6, that’s categorically false,” Wray said.

Higgins pressed Wray on if any FBI confidential human sources were dressed as supporters of former President Donald Trump and positioned in the U.S. Capitol “prior to the doors being open[ed].”

Wray began his response reiterating his previous answer when Higgins exploded: “It should be a no! Can you not tell the American people, no, we did not have confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters positioned inside the Capitol on January 6?”}

Sure clown..I'm not including your beloved H1-Bs, who were sent back to India and droves and I'm not including COVID.
Try being honest for once in your miserable life.

LOL

Yeah, g'head and ignore reality.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Monthly average:

Trump: -48K
Biden: +477K

Nope, not everyone went back to work after covid.
Yeah, some stayed on welfare thanks to Democrats in office.
Some worked for a week, quit for a week and got another job for a week and then quit and then...

You can't pull bullshit on me when I read the news every day.

Yeah, some stayed on welfare thanks to Democrats in office.
Some worked for a week, quit for a week and got another job for a week and then quit and then...

You can't pull bullshit on me when I read the news every day.

You read Liberal sources. You said so yourself.

You read Liberal sources. You said so yourself.
:laughing0301:
Let's put it this way, Mr. Liberal Who Lives In A Gated Community, it's in your nature to ridicule anyone who disagrees with you based on facts.
I don't know what happened to you in your childhood, but it must have really messed you up.

Forum List

Back