Trump Problems

I'd ask WTF you're talking about, but you don't know any better than I do, do you, Joe Biden? Be honest, vermin
Are you ignorant or an ignorant foreigner? You didn't know Bush I had a recession? You didn't know Bush II had a recession?
Wow. Did you graduate high school?

Are you ignorant or an ignorant foreigner? You didn't know Bush I had a recession? You didn't know Bush II had a recession?
Wow. Did you graduate high school?

I'll ask more directly.

What do the Bushes have to do with the Covid shutdown, vermin?

Last edited:
I said nothing about either Bush you stupid fuck, I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, vermin
Yes its called having a discussion. Evidently this is a foreign concept for you as you appear only interested in throwing insults.
Carter, Bush I, Bush II, and Trump had recessions at the end of their terms. It does not matter why. They lost or their party lost the next election.

Yes its called having a discussion. Evidently this is a foreign concept for you as you appear only interested in throwing insults.
Carter, Bush I, Bush II, and Trump had recessions at the end of their terms. It does not matter why. They lost or their party lost the next election.

Explain what the Bushes had to do with the Covid shutdown. Fun fact, they were both President BEFORE Covid, how is bringing them up in any possible way "a discussion?" It's just your moronic Democrat double standards, they had nothing to do with Covid and you know it and their recessions had zero to do with government shutting down the economy

Explain what the Bushes had to do with the Covid shutdown. Fun fact, they were both President BEFORE Covid, how is bringing them up in any possible way "a discussion?" It's just your moronic Democrat double standards, they had nothing to do with Covid and you know it and their recessions had zero to do with government shutting down the economy
Are you slow? They were all recessions. All of them had good economies until they didn't.

Are you slow? They were all recessions. All of them had good economies until they didn't.

You don't understand the difference between an economic recession and government shutting down the economy? Seriously? Are you really that stupid? That's truly incredible. I never saw you screaming about Democrats screaming to shut down the economy and you telling them to stop, you're going to have to show me that quote because I am calling you a liar, vermin

He's completely broken them.

They see their defects and depravity not being validated going forward, and that's not sitting too well with the party that likes to fuck kids.

View attachment 889303
Nobody likes to fuck kids you stupid asswipe.
But YOU seem awfully fixated on the idea of it.
Isn't it against the rules here to even accuse people of stupid shit like that?
At any rate that's just a cheap, alt-right, fringe lunatic conspiracy theory.
You should really think twice about making dumb-ass accusations that make you look foolish and uninformed.

Nobody likes to fuck kids you stupid asswipe.
But YOU seem awfully fixated on the idea of it.
Isn't it against the rules here to even accuse people of stupid shit like that?
At any rate that's just a cheap, alt-right, fringe lunatic conspiracy theory.
You should really think twice about making dumb-ass accusations that make you look foolish and uninformed.
I love your sniveling, little bitch.

Put your money where your mouth is and go hang yourself on the chain link fence behind the trailer park.

That'll show me!

In the meantime, continue your sniveling....pushing your buttons is what I live for.... :boo_hoo14:

I love your sniveling, little bitch.

Put your money where your mouth is and go hang yourself on the chain link fence behind the trailer park.

That'll show me!

In the meantime, continue your sniveling....pushing your buttons is what I live for.... :boo_hoo14:
What you live for huh?
What a LOSER!
:dance: :flameth:

You don't understand the difference between an economic recession and government shutting down the economy? Seriously? Are you really that stupid? That's truly incredible. I never saw you screaming about Democrats screaming to shut down the economy and you telling them to stop, you're going to have to show me that quote because I am calling you a liar, vermin
A recession is a recession. You can't quote the good times without the bad times.

Forum List

Back