Trump Policy has Given us this Inflation

seeing how Biden has lowered the deficit substantially from Trump's massive levels and the FED has undergone massive QT, what you say has no factual basis you are a joke. but we already know that.

In what areas did Biden lower spending? Be specific.

the FED has undergone massive QT,

The Fed's balance sheet is 10% larger than the day Biden stumbled into the Oval Office.

Gas prices are up but they are one thing and your attempt to discredit the best labor market in US history and 50 year lows on unemployment, and all the massive debt and deficit of Trump, and all the massive FED fake money printing under Trump, and all the bad impacts globally and domestically from the Ukraine war (which it seems you can't even identify) have not derailed the economy and Biden has the economy on the brink of a nice expansion when they cut rates.
Fuel prices are a major factor in higher grocery prices, higher cost air fares, and of course consumers going to jobs. When fuel prices skyrocket as they still are, it dampens the entire economy. Biden has printed tons of fake money. The war in Ukraine is the Biden whipping boy. This means it is never going to be Biden doing the improving, only Putin can do it. What a load of crap spread on this forum.

I just post the facts and all the honest facts.
You can't accept those facts, but it doesn't change or discredit them.

My advice to you, get informed and accept facts and reality, which it seems you can't do.
My experience in economics goes back further than your dad has been alive.

In what areas did Biden lower spending? Be specific.

the FED has undergone massive QT,

The Fed's balance sheet is 10% larger than the day Biden stumbled into the Oval Office.
Because the FED had to approve a massive QE plan under Trump. They finished it and now are doing QT.
Trump had world record QE and even had QE in 2019 before covid because his economy was trash.

You just don;t like the facts and don't like that Biden has 50 year low unemployment, and also much lower deficits than Trump.

seeing how Biden has lowered the deficit substantially from Trump's massive levels and the FED has undergone massive QT, what you say has no factual basis you are a joke. but we already know that.
All Biden controls is the operations at the Feds. He does not establish prices of anything or have control over the Congress. You are spreading rumors.

Because the FED had to approve a massive QE plan under Trump. They finished it and now are doing QT.
Trump had world record QE and even had QE in 2019 before covid because his economy was trash.

You just don;t like the facts and don't like that Biden has 50 year low unemployment, and also much lower deficits than Trump.
You are admitting the Obama economy was trash given Trump took it over.

My experience in economics goes back further than your dad has been alive.
failed experience doesn't mean anything.

You just tried to claim Biden's economy was bad because gas is up, that shows the extent of your "experience" and knowledge. Actions speak louder than empty words you type in a box. Additionally if you had real "experience" then you would know that the PCE data this morning is at the FED target and opens the door for rate cuts if needed for the soft landing.

Anyways this is stupid. Enjoy Biden's 50 year low in unemployment and the potential Bill Clinton style boom, which I'm sure you will jealously hate because Bush and Trump were failed presidents that gave us failed mid east wars, economic blow ups and recessions, massive mega debt and massive world record deficits, and also massive FED fake money printing. After the total failures of Bush and Trump Biden is a godsend and substantially better, because the facts and economic data says he is better.

failed experience doesn't mean anything.

You just tried to claim Biden's economy was bad because gas is up, that shows the extent of your "experience" and knowledge. Actions speak louder than empty words you type in a box. Additionally if you had real "experience" then you would know that the PCE data this morning is at the FED target and opens the door for rate cuts if needed for the soft landing.

Anyways this is stupid. Enjoy Biden's 50 year low in unemployment and the potential Bill Clinton style boom, which I'm sure you will jealously hate because Bush and Trump were failed presidents that gave us failed mid east wars, economic blow ups and recessions, massive mega debt and massive world record deficits, and also massive FED fake money printing. After the total failures of Bush and Trump Biden is a godsend and substantially better, because the facts and economic data says he is better.
You demonstrate what failed experience looks like.

How the hell can you deny that harm to our economy that happened during the Biden war on fossil fuels? I will believe in rate cuts when they happen, not when some poster is bullshitting us all here. Biden has no way to hire enough American workers to matter. It can be argued he took over an economy already recovering but hurt it by high prices for fuels. Fuels drive our economy. You are not honest about deficits either.

Huh?

So what are you suggesting the data is fake??

That's what you trash have to resort to because you can't handle the facts of life.

Inflation has plummeted and obviously you hate it
get back to me when it doesnt cost a 130.00 bucks at the grocery store for the same stuff that cost around 80 bucks 3 years ago....

Because the FED had to approve a massive QE plan under Trump.

But why did they continue after Biden took over?
Why aren't they back to pre-Covid levels yet?

Is it because Biden is senile?

What were Biden's spending cuts again?

Or did you forget, because you're senile?

get back to me when it doesnt cost a 130.00 bucks at the grocery store for the same stuff that cost around 80 bucks 3 years ago....
Yea it really sucks that Trump handed out so much money, had world record massive debt and deficits both before and after covid, and the FED printed world record money with Trump begging for even more. Your vote has consequences and Trump's insane policies have long term consequences on our country.

Because the FED had to approve a massive QE plan under Trump.

But why did they continue after Biden took over?
Why aren't they back to pre-Covid levels yet?

Is it because Biden is senile?

What were Biden's spending cuts again?

Or did you forget, because you're senile?
Huh?

So its Biden's fault that he inherited that mess form Trump?? Some real Trumpian level logic right there. Trump fails miserably, but somehow that's Biden's fault.
Republicans are just a total failure in all areas including logic and debate.

Yea it really sucks that Trump handed out so much money, had world record massive debt and deficits both before and after covid, and the FED printed world record money with Trump begging for even more. Your vote has consequences and Trump's insane policies have long term consequences on our country.
yea its all big bad trumps fault....i just read were food prices are expected to jump another 6% ....blame that on trump banker....

Speaking of inflation, you bankers out there, (i. e. Big Banking), are making a killing with sky high interest rates.

What will you do with all that Big Banking corporate money?

Did you give the Big Guy 10%?
Interest rates are finally at normal levels.

12 years of artificially low interest rates have screwed up the economy.

Ever notice that typically when you discuss topics, the immediate reaction by Democrats is to start trashing you?
the banker runs with everything he gets told,but cant answer questions about food being so high....to him its all either trump or the republicans fault....his party that he follows without question, is never part of the problem....

Forum List

Back