Trump picks new FBI Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
generally and as a rule i don't like anyone having anything to do with 'gwb' or any of the bush traitor family but i guess that we will see what we see Will .

OK, get ready for it.

HE IS A WHITE SOUTHERNER WHO WILL OPPRESS BLACKS!

You watch. The left don't have a color test, just look at Thomas. But they will use the race card in fighting him.

He once watched the Dukes of Hazzard and didn't protest the Confederate flag

Last edited:
He once water the Dukes of Hazzard and didn't protest the Confederate flag
:confused-84:

watched

headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.dukeshazzard_hp.1435789265182.jpg

Trump Picks Christopher Wray to Be F.B.I. Director

Good background in Law, former Assistant Attorney General under GW.

More info:

Christopher A. Wray - Wikipedia

Thoughts?

My thoughts are, how long will he last?

The funniest thing is he worked under Comey when he worked for Bush. Hahaha.
Yeah that's disturbing since that pile of shit is so obviously corrupt for sure. Hopefully he hated him.

Who isn't corrupt?

OK, get ready for it.

You watch. The left don't have a color test, just look at Thomas. But they will use the race card in fighting him.

LOL- you watch- Weatherman will be one of the first to bring up race.

You watch- Weatherman always brings up the race card.........

Weatherman, like Correll, are racists and will insist all others who oppose them are racists for pointing out their racism.

More info:

Thoughts?

Yeah that's disturbing since that pile of shit is so obviously corrupt for sure. Hopefully he hated him.

Who isn't corrupt?

OK, get ready for it.

Agree with Weatherman. So paraphrasing here when saying he is simply pointing out liberals will always deflect and resort to silly name calling flinging terms such as racist, bigot, xenophobe, Islamophobe, and every other phobe imaginable whenever they themselves hit a brick wall and can no longer debate issues on an intelligent level. Sound about right?

Last edited:
Weatherman, like Correll, are racists and will insist all others who oppose them are racists for pointing out their racism.
Nah if you're an independent, conservative, or have any other possible political view other than progressive liberalism, you might as well get ready to have racist and phobic terms flung at you. It's a fact we outside of the left have become used to.

Last edited:

More info:

Thoughts?

Who isn't corrupt?

OK, get ready for it.

Agree with Weatherman. So paraphrasing here when saying he is simply pointing out liberals will always deflect and resort to silly name calling flinging terms such as racist, bigot, xenophobe, Islamophobe, and every other phobe imaginable whenever they themselves hit a brick wall and can no longer debate issues on an intelligent level. Sound about right?

And again- who is the one who brought up race in regards to the proposed new Director.

Weatherboy.

First to bring up race. Always will bring up race.

Simply pointing out that Conservatives like Weatherboy will always whine about the 'race card'- and resort ot silly name calling such as Marxist, leftard, racist and every other phobe imagina ble whenever they themselves hit a brick wall and can no longer debate issues on an intelligent level.

Remember- Weatherboy first thought when hearing about the new FBI director was to bring up race- and blame 'liberals'.

Because that is what he does.

So much for debating issues on an intelligent level.

Nah if you're an independent, conservative, or have any other possible political view other than progressive liberalism, you might as well get ready to have racist and phobic terms flung at you. It's a fact we outside of the left have become used to.

Yet who was the one who brought up race in this thread?

It wasn't a liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back