Trump picks Fox News analyst as NSC senior communications director

Trump picks Fox News analyst Monica Crowley as National Security Council senior comms director

Good pick. He only has 2 cabinet picks left. VA and Agriculture and from what I am hearing Agriculture is expected to go to a democratic Senator from ND :D Hopefully GOP can pick that seat up.

I also want to find out who he picks as his media head that talks to the media.
There is one other pick coming up that while not cabinet level IS critical. Our world trade lawyer, he/she is the one who argues in world court over our treatment by others in trade deals.

Trump picks Fox News analyst Monica Crowley as National Security Council senior comms director

Good pick. He only has 2 cabinet picks left. VA and Agriculture and from what I am hearing Agriculture is expected to go to a democratic Senator from ND :D Hopefully GOP can pick that seat up.

Why would he want someone to talk to the media for him? He loves ths stuff, no-one could do it better (in his opinion).

As if the left where not already hysterical.
giphy.gif

Why would he want someone to talk to the media for him? He loves ths stuff, no-one could do it better (in his opinion).

Maybe someone really big, with a history of uncontrollable violent outbursts at the slightest provocation?

Forum List

Back