Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Actually you have to see what Trump pardoned Flynn for. Just for lying to the FBI, or for all the other crimes that Flynn admitted to in his plea bargain?
You libs are really going to blow a gasket when all of the others persecuted by the Deep State during the past 4 years get their pardons.
I say pardon away.

Because even the USSC ruled that pardons carry the presumption of guilt.

Even pardon is just Trumps way of saying the person was actually GUILTY.

Well duh. Flynn admitted, in court and under oath, that he commited every crime he was charged with.

Twice.
After threats to his family.
Where have we heard of people being threatened before? Hmmm.

Actually you have to see what Trump pardoned Flynn for. Just for lying to the FBI, or for all the other crimes that Flynn admitted to in his plea bargain?
You libs are really going to blow a gasket when all of the others persecuted by the Deep State during the past 4 years get their pardons.
I say pardon away.

Because even the USSC ruled that pardons carry the presumption of guilt.

Even pardon is just Trumps way of saying the person was actually GUILTY.

Well duh. Flynn admitted, in court and under oath, that he commited every crime he was charged with.

Twice.
After threats to his family.
Where have we heard of people being threatened before? Hmmm.

Says who? That would be Sidney Powell....that same woman that gave us this fact-free conspiracy turd:

"Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm going to blow up ... and Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they're in on the Dominion scam. ... Another benefit Dominion was created to reward is what I would call election insurance, that's why Hugo Chavez had it created in the first place. I also wonder where he got the technology, where it actually came from because I think it's him or ... the CIA."

Back in reality, Flynn admitted in court to every crime he was charged with.

There will be no lawsuits that go anywhere. Flynn obliterated even the possibility with his pleas in court.

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
lol he pardoned a guy who plead guilty no less. Cue the Trumptards on this board who will blindly defend the move even though it’s not like they cared much about the guy otherwise.
Are you the guardian of integrity? If Biden and the Progs come to power, we will see how much you are. You have overlooked a lot of things Progs have done. You control near all the media and still questions of Prog wrongdoings have been made known by the few who could speak.

I'd follow Michael Flynn into battle.
Cannot say the same for John Brennan, James Comey, Joe Biden, John Kerry, or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

He lied to the FBI and that was his only crime that he was sentenced to. They had the transcripts of the calls and he lied.

An retired military officer and he does not know that he cannot lie to the FBI especially if they come to his office. If he had just admitted to it then it probably would have been dismissed.

Still I do not have a problem with the pardon. It really doesn't vindicate what he did but at the end of the day it is who you know.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

Oh, I believe, you billie. But you know who doesn't?

That would be Michael Flynn.

"Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, the United States of America and the defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, stipulate and agree that the following facts are true and accurate.....

The defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, who served as a surrogate and national security advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump ("Campaign"), as a senior member of President-Elect Trump's Transition Team ("Presidential Transition Team"), and as the National Security Advisor to President Trump, made materially false statements and omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") on January 24, 2017, in Washington, D.C. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Government of Russia's ("Russia") efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and Russia, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts."

Remember, he admitted to everything.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

"Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, the United States of America and the defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, stipulate and agree that the following facts are true and accurate.....

The defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, who served as a surrogate and national security advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump ("Campaign"), as a senior member of President-Elect Trump's Transition Team ("Presidential Transition Team"), and as the National Security Advisor to President Trump, made materially false statements and omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") on January 24, 2017, in Washington, D.C. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Government of Russia's ("Russia") efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and Russia, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts."

You're truly a fucking idiot.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

Laughing.....because I quoted Michael Flynn directly instead of believing the horseshit you made up?

I'm so happy to disappoint you.

President Trump should pardon Flynn, the Thanksgiving turkey, and everyone from himself, to his admin, to Joe Exotic if he has to.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

Laughing.....because I quoted Michael Flynn directly instead of believing the horseshit you made up?

I understand that you cant comprehend this stuff
I do
Believe me.
Colleytroll is just like you.
Dumber than dog fuck
The two of you.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

I do
Believe me.
Dumber than dog fuck
The two of you.

Uh-huh. And yet Flynn still admitted to doing what you insist he 'literally didn't do'. Who am I to believe? Flynn himself on the lies he told the FBI?

Or you citing yourself, making shit up?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Flynn admitting to lying to the FBI.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

I do
Believe me.
Dumber than dog fuck
The two of you.

Uh-huh. And yet Flynn still admitted to doing what you insist he 'literally didn't do'. Who am I to believe? Flynn himself on the lies he told the FBI?

I dismiss you
Bye-bye

And appropriate.
Wait, why did he get pardoned if his lawyer had already won the case?

I understand that you are a fucking idiot
Do you understand that?
You always get so angry when I point out your bullshit.

Like I said earlier, Powell didn’t win shit for Flynn. Dude had to get help elsewhere.

Meanwhile the Trump DoJ disgraced themselves as they bent over backwards trying to find a reason to dismiss charges.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

I do
Believe me.
Dumber than dog fuck
The two of you.

I dismiss you
Bye-bye

Laughing.......keep those eyes screwed shut, Billie.

Alas, the world does not disappear.

Literally
Didn't
Lie.
Literally.

yet Flynn admitted he lied and plead guilty that he lied. So literally he did lie.

Forum List

Back